Pricing help

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 09:35 PM

dianerenee is a decent person
Pricing help

Okay I’m going to keep this short and simple because it’s a long story. Long story short- when I was with my ex he bought a 05 yzf r6 we had to put it in my name for whatever reason. When we broke up he eventually wanted to sell the bike to someone who lived in Miami (I live in Tampa) I gave him the signed title so he could do so. He didn’t get a bill of sale or anything so I have no proof he sold it. Fast forward a few years I get a letter in the mail saying this bike is in a impound lot in Miami and I need to come get it. I tried to tell them I sold it but obviously an impound lot doesn’t care. So I went to the dmv got a brand new title for it, drove to Miami and picked it up. The bike is actually in decent condition. It started right up and sounds good. Its definitely stripped down and you can tell a few things are rigged. Honestly trying to figure out how much I could sell this thing for. Runs good, I have a clean title for it doesn’t have odometer no front fairings, has fairly new tires on it. I’ve never posted in here so I’ll try and upload a pic with it. I was thinking of posting it for 3k to start with. Is that too much? Is that fair? HELP ME!