HELP!?! GIXXER 00' 600 GONE HAYwire

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 12:52 AM

cardone_925 is a decent person
HELP!?! GIXXER 00' 600 GONE HAYwire

I need a WIRING HARNESS FOR 2000 GSXR 600 !!!!!

Just bought a 2000 gsxr 600 from the local junk yard. primer paint fairings all there but cracked. got it for 500 tho so cant beat that. No Key, No Ignition Switch, thought i had fucked my self till hotwired it and got it going. Holy ******* **** runs like a champ. (i knew it would).

PICS COMING SOON

anyways the reason im posting is cuz once i ripped the tank off i realized who ever owned it before tried to rear wire the entire bike with electrical tape and plastic crimp clips. **** !!!! the main computer is there and so are all of the componets but the wires and janky and half the components dont work. Turn signals dont work (lights do, but the wires are screwed somewhere) speedometer doesnt work, oil pressure light doesnt come on, theres a bunch of wires that are just crudely cut and hang there.

if the turn signals worked id be happy with that for now cuz at least i could ride it without using hand signals

What to do ? does any one have any suggestions? im thinking about just getting a whole wiring harness? but very expensive from dealership does any one have one?

ALSO DOES ANY1 Kno If a 2000 gsxr 750 wiring harness would match up on a 2000 gsxr 600?