need help on my 02 f4i

Old 09-20-2010, 06:08 PM

evildoggy8810 is a decent person
need help on my 02 f4i

ok i was stuntin with friends i parked my bike to get a drink and another stunter asked to ride it. i let him since he is a better stunter than me. well he was doing slow wheelies and doing good then he went up to fast and hit the 12 bar and it fell and hit the left side of the cage. well i took it home. i started it up the next day and it sounded like a dirtbike so i rode it aroundand it has no power. i just changed the plugs today since one was fouled out. and it still sounds the same and still no power. could it be the fuel filter or injectors?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: need help on my 02 f4i

did you check to see if your throttle bodies were push all the way down in the intake ? some times a good pancake will pull them out of the rubber boots that hold them to the intake ..
Old 09-24-2010, 03:28 PM

evildoggy8810 is a decent person
Re: need help on my 02 f4i

i found the problem..turns out when he went down one of the spark plug wires got cought in the fan and it broke so it fixed it and it runs like a champ now.