help !!!!!!!! please!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 10:31 PM

blksheep210 is a decent person
help !!!!!!!! please!!!!

hi i got issues with my bike to start its recently been droped it went over itself or a cartwheel front damage and the tail broke no major side damage _ ok so im trying to put it back together the front harnnes is complete the tip over sensor is there in place ohhh no wire dammage or brokensensors that i can see hoked up every thing and i try to turn it on and it just cranks but i dont hear the fuel pump turn on but there is a click click click- - - - insted of a buzzin the tank and the relays on the tail on the right side click to ???? i dono i tried lightly to start it with starting fluid and it starts it runs lean bad and as soon as i take my finger of the ignition button it turns off -_ so it stays on when i leave my finger onthe button pressed and i give it gas and sounds fine but *** soon *** my finger comes of it turns off! any help would help !!! ohh there is a red light next to the neultral light on the left of it as well as the fi light on the right of it the that dosent turn off
Old 02-25-2010, 01:35 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: help !!!!!!!! please!!!!

put it into dealer mode and find what codes its throwing.