#!* what do u use to clean burnt rubber off *#!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 08:42 AM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person
Re: #!* what do u use to clean burnt rubber off *#!

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Home depot, hardware store

you coming to ride ?
i drove from harisburg PA to orlando (kississimee) and back to harrisburg pa in 38 hours with couple hours sleep down there....im beat...i would come to ride but i gotta figure out a way to get my bike in my traiuler or on the deck plate of my truck....be cool if i could make a rack that attaches to the front bumper to hold my bike
Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 AM

I drive a 18wheelr...call me double lunch...lol
Old 06-20-2009, 07:03 PM

HERES THE UPDATE..... mofat and wills ideas worked great...used bug and tar areosol spray, soaked for a couple minutes, used a good scrubbing wheel brush and got most **** off shock, undertail and plate...then i broke out the mineral spirits for the hard ****...dammmmmm! **** works wonders, got all the really caked on **** off eats it rite up and didnt **** the paint up...keeping that bottle in my trailer now for other ****...worked great..thanks for the tips...and *****, if i ever bring my bike with me when im trucking can i ride with u guys sometime? pm me

bike looks fresh again except for the pit marks on the undertail from the steel belts hitting it
Old 06-20-2009, 08:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kah707
HERES THE UPDATE..... mofat and wills ideas worked great...used bug and tar areosol spray, soaked for a couple minutes, used a good scrubbing wheel brush and got most **** off shock, undertail and plate...then i broke out the mineral spirits for the hard ****...dammmmmm! **** works wonders, got all the really caked on **** off eats it rite up and didnt **** the paint up...keeping that bottle in my trailer now for other ****...worked great..thanks for the tips...and *****, if i ever bring my bike with me when im trucking can i ride with u guys sometime? pm me

bike looks fresh again except for the pit marks on the undertail from the steel belts hitting it
Sure can just holla when your coming