single cal to dual cal 636???

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 06:40 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
single cal to dual cal 636???

ON MY 03 636, what goes in place of the adapter bolt in my rear master when i switch from my single cal set up to my daul cal set up? my line from my HB master will run off the front res and directly to the second cal. i figure i need another res for the rear master and something to get the fluid into the rear master (like a connector off the line or something ). otherwise my foot pedal wont work the first cal. thanks to anyone who knows what the hell im talking about.

on the plus side i got my 05 front end swap, round bar, easy pull, and grips all done yesterday.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: single cal to dual cal 636???

yep you got it figured out , there is a plastic port that goes where your adapter is now and just a hose up to the res
Old 12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: single cal to dual cal 636???

Originally Posted by old man roger
yep you got it figured out , there is a plastic port that goes where your adapter is now and just a hose up to the res
thanks mang. turns out i had another rear master(with the plastic port) and caliper in a box of parts he gave me with the bike.
sucks cuz i bought a cal i didnt need. now i have 3 calipers. im gonna run the tripple cal setup