Please O Please Help Meee!!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 PM

kwbulldog1 is a decent person
Exclamation Please O Please Help Meee!!!!

I have an 06 cbr600rr that i recently tried putting a demon headlight on. i cut some wires on the harness (like a fool) that im pretty sure r very important. the lights work and all but wen i go to start it the fuel pump doesnt make that noise wen u turn the key and it wont start... also my tail light is totally fucked. its integrated and the guy before me had the dealership install it and they did a **** poor job. the resistors are messed up and over heat within a minute or so now and smoke like crazy. Im not sure if it is bc of wat i did with the front harness or if they just now decided to crap out on me. also, the tail light lights up amber and blinks red. somebody please help me and tell me my bike isn't totally screwed. i just bought a new harness and its on its way now so we will see if that is it. Can the rear harness mess up the front one? IM LOST AND NEEEEEEED HELP... someone please o please shed some light onto my situtation, i miss my bike and just got into stunting and learning how to.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Please O Please Help Meee!!!!

Originally Posted by kwbulldog1
I have an 06 cbr600rr that i recently tried putting a demon headlight on. i cut some wires on the harness (like a fool) that im pretty sure r very important. the lights work and all but wen i go to start it the fuel pump doesnt make that noise wen u turn the key and it wont start... also my tail light is totally fucked. its integrated and the guy before me had the dealership install it and they did a **** poor job. the resistors are messed up and over heat within a minute or so now and smoke like crazy. Im not sure if it is bc of wat i did with the front harness or if they just now decided to crap out on me. also, the tail light lights up amber and blinks red. somebody please help me and tell me my bike isn't totally screwed. i just bought a new harness and its on its way now so we will see if that is it. Can the rear harness mess up the front one? IM LOST AND NEEEEEEED HELP... someone please o please shed some light onto my situtation, i miss my bike and just got into stunting and learning how to.
ur fuel pump wont prime cuz you cut the BAS wires (tip over sensor). should be a green, red, and white wire that go to the bas. twist the green and red together and cap off the white. that will also keep ur bike from shutting off on you when u dont want it to. the rest of ur problems idk.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:06 PM
ClutchMastrLastO

ClutchMastrLast is a decent person

ya u def fuckt somthin wit the wire harness,mine was wreckd at one point and the bike was 100% dead till i replaced the harness..but try wha skillz said,sounds like he knows wha hes sayn
Old 10-17-2008, 06:19 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

you cut and shorted out the ecm module.. disconnect the battery, retrace and SOLDER the wires back where they were, and reconnect the battery, thaat should work, and hey, dont go cutting **** if you dont know what its mechanical value is.....
Old 10-19-2008, 12:16 PM

ha yeah i must have been wasted or something... dont know what the hell i was thinking... thanks for the advice.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ur fuel pump wont prime cuz you cut the BAS wires (tip over sensor). should be a green, red, and white wire that go to the bas. twist the green and red together and cap off the white. that will also keep ur bike from shutting off on you when u dont want it to. the rest of ur problems idk.
thanks alot man... did the trick