Naked women inside...hurry and look....

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 11:58 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Naked women inside...hurry and look....

J/k.....Can anyone give me suggestions on re wiring the harness...everything is cut n crossed. The previous owner put a streetfighter headlight and reworked the headlight harness into the main harness and its fucked up.

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 05-15-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:43 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: F4I problem.....help

Anyone...damn...I wanna ride this bitch already
Old 05-15-2008, 02:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Naked women inside...hurry and look....

depending on how messed up it is, might as well just grab a full harness on ebay or at a salvage yard. Thats what i did while back on a bike i had before

if it's not that messed up just run new wires
Old 05-15-2008, 02:31 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by cupcake
J/k.....Can anyone give me suggestions on re wiring the harness...everything is cut n crossed. The previous owner put a streetfighter headlight and reworked the headlight harness into the main harness and its fucked up.

maybe if there was really naked chicks in here i would sell you the one in my bin of **** for $20+shipping, but there wasnt so now its $30+shipping.

or you could just get a man to help you, because we all know women cant figure out/do/fix anything themselves.

my suggestion, stick to the cleaning the house, cooking food, and getting sexed up.

Last edited by stock05; 05-15-2008 at 02:33 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:50 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

ahhhhhhhhhhh u got me all excited!

...that's a bad girl

honestly if you're trying to go back to full fairing, the EASIEST way would be to buy a new harness, fyi, they're not that expensive. ur gonna go crazy tryin to undo it and ur gonna be poppin fuses left and right.

send me some naked pics, and send $20 to stock05, he's pretty quick with shipping, then i'll forward him the nakes pics, deal?
Old 05-15-2008, 05:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i want to see ***** dammit.............................
Old 05-15-2008, 07:27 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Dang that sucks I put a fighter headlight and just used spade conectors into the factory clips works great for me. What type of bike??
Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

so run it streetfighter
Old 05-15-2008, 10:35 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

stock is right. let a man fix it
Old 05-15-2008, 11:46 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

I am leaving it streetfighter....and duh, of course the boys were working on it while I was in the kitchen baking cupcakes

So we (they) figured out the harness situation, but now the bike won't stay on unless it's running at a high rpm...it's been charging all night, I'm not sure if it's a battery or what....why is this so complicated!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 11:48 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
ahhhhhhhhhhh u got me all excited!

...that's a bad girl

honestly if you're trying to go back to full fairing, the EASIEST way would be to buy a new harness, fyi, they're not that expensive. ur gonna go crazy tryin to undo it and ur gonna be poppin fuses left and right.

send me some naked pics, and send $20 to stock05, he's pretty quick with shipping, then i'll forward him the nakes pics, deal?
I don't wanna go back to full fairing...waaay too expensive....Whatcha up to this weekend??? Staying down in your hood or you gonna venture out??
Old 05-16-2008, 04:45 AM

I don't wanna go back to full fairing...waaay too expensive....Whatcha up to this weekend??? Staying down in your hood or you gonna venture out??
ya, i might come out to your spot on sat. caz inolen is coming out there to see scotts first show, but i'll prolly stay down here in the valley, ride streets in the day, and do lots in the afternoon or at night, it's gonna be hot as ****!
Old 05-16-2008, 11:28 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

ya, i might come out to your spot on sat. caz inolen is coming out there to see scotts first show, but i'll prolly stay down here in the valley, ride streets in the day, and do lots in the afternoon or at night, it's gonna be hot as ****!

Well hit me up, or I'll hit you up...I think were going to some show in Orange Saturday for a bit.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:34 PM

Well hit me up, or I'll hit you up...I think were going to some show in Orange Saturday for a bit.
ya, prolly the same show.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:43 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Prolly...
Old 05-16-2008, 02:46 PM

westy23 is a decent person

i got all excited for nothing
Old 05-16-2008, 05:17 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Bring yourself and Amir out!
Old 05-16-2008, 05:21 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

****New Issue****

So now when I hit the front break my turn signals flash on my gauge...also the FI light stays on...and the res light and gas goes coo coo...
Old 05-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Amir-R is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
Bring yourself and Amir out!
But.... Im not SICK enough to ride with him
Old 05-16-2008, 08:08 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

****New Issue****

So now when I hit the front break my turn signals flash on my gauge...also the FI light stays on...and the res light and gas goes coo coo...
i already told $25 plus shipping and you can have a harness. for another $50 i will throw in a minty guage cluster.

Quick Reply: Naked women inside...hurry and look....