Front Sprocket -1, Chain = Lots of Play

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 01:54 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
Front Sprocket -1, Chain = Lots of Play

I just got dont installing a smaller sprocket on my 2001 gsxr 600.. now the chain has a ton of play in it.. enough to kink the chain if i pull and push on it..

i have about 3/4 of an inch i can go back on my rear tire so i was thinking if i did that it might get rid of some of the play.. how difficult would it be to move my tire back? do i just remove the one nut that sticks out of the axle and pull it back? if theres a step-by-step tutorial u know of could u give me a link to it?

thanks
Old 03-18-2007, 02:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Front Sprocket -1, Chain = Lots of Play

i think those bikes have a cam set up you loosing the big nut and turn the whale tale looking thing and that moves the wheel back ......i think