f4i key bypass

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: f4i key bypass

sell bowls!
Old 11-27-2006, 12:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest

A Real mans key.

ah the old Skeleton key....works for just about everything....

Old 11-27-2006, 12:42 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
I need to smoke a bowl. Looking for a new job.
make sure you get some synthetic **** from your local headshop so you can pass that all important **** test!!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 12:43 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
make sure you get some synthetic **** from your local headshop so you can pass that all important **** test!!!!
Too bad most companies hair test for my position.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

sell bowls!
Sell weed.
Retired

sell bowls!
Sell weed.
Retired

sell bowls!
Sell weed.
Retired

sell bowls!
Sell weed.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
Sell weed.
4 times!!!!! I guess they were right in Half Baked....Marijuana DOES affect the memory......he couldn't remember if he had posted or not....3 TIMES!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:43 PM

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahah:YEAH
Old 11-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Ned

Ned is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Matty , I thought that sounded a bit too simple to fix the way they described.Your bike would have the Honda HISS system with the chip in the key wouldn't it?If the ECU does not get the signal from the key there is NO WAY the motor will start.
I think you should sell me the bike really cheap

I mean you will probably need another key , key reader and ecu ...or I think Uncle got an american ECU for his RR that had no key , they don't have the secutiry system over there
Old 11-29-2006, 06:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i got my bike from salvage yard with no key's... i took the ignition apart and took the tumbler's out of the lock, did the same with the tank... it was a pain in the *** but it works for now
Old 11-29-2006, 06:22 AM

crazy900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

when I lost the keys to my old 900 the locksmith opend my gascap with his picks and took it apart, he looked at all the tumblers and made me a key. It cost like 65 bucks but it was well worth it.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:21 AM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ned
Hi Matty , I thought that sounded a bit too simple to fix the way they described.Your bike would have the Honda HISS system with the chip in the key wouldn't it?If the ECU does not get the signal from the key there is NO WAY the motor will start.
I think you should sell me the bike really cheap

I mean you will probably need another key , key reader and ecu ...or I think Uncle got an american ECU for his RR that had no key , they don't have the secutiry system over there

HEY NED

yeah itzmatty got a computer and wiring harness from the US... so it should all work....

when u gonna get a F4i you know you want one LOL
Old 11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crazy900RR
when I lost the keys to my old 900 the locksmith opend my gascap with his picks and took it apart, he looked at all the tumblers and made me a key. It cost like 65 bucks but it was well worth it.
sorry to inform you but gas cap locks are only 6 cuts, the ignition is 8 so a key made for the gas tank would not work on the ignition.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 PM

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

also bikes dont have chips in the keys, HISS refers to the diode in the ignition. If you lose your key have a locksmith cut one or order one from a dealership.
**** trusting a SOLDERED diode to be doing wheelies with.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
also bikes dont have chips in the keys, HISS refers to the diode in the ignition. If you lose your key have a locksmith cut one or order one from a dealership.
plus your bike will automtically look like its stolen!
Old 11-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Retired

If the diode is removed the bike still runs. They only think you are trusting the diode for is to start the bike.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Ned

Ned is an unknown quantity at this point

In the US they don't have a chip in the key but Australia and they do....the reason I suggested getting an American ECU.

Here is a quote from Honda Australia "HISS prevents the engine from being started by any other than the motorcycle's two original keys. The key contains a special coded chip transponder which identifies itself to the motorcycle’s Electronic Control Unit (ECU) as an ‘official’ key.
The number of thefts reported to Honda Australia has dropped significantly over the past few years,” according to National Sales Manager Tony Hinton.

However , I'm sure your post about the diode helped out some Americans out there
Old 11-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Ned
In the US they don't have a chip in the key but Australia and they do....the reason I suggested getting an American ECU.

Here is a quote from Honda Australia "HISS prevents the engine from being started by any other than the motorcycle's two original keys. The key contains a special coded chip transponder which identifies itself to the motorcycle’s Electronic Control Unit (ECU) as an ‘official’ key.
The number of thefts reported to Honda Australia has dropped significantly over the past few years,” according to National Sales Manager Tony Hinton.

However , I'm sure your post about the diode helped out some Americans out there
It's just like GM's VATTS system over there. All of my posts are for US bikes everyone else has to figure them out for their own.

Quick Reply: f4i key bypass