New 905 crashcage

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 03:22 PM

NastyNikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New 905 crashcage

Originally Posted by redbird00
hahahaha just what this thread needed. i say meet up in the middle somewhere, or maybe at the show this weekend and settle it then.. no internet gangsterism or played out name callins, do it how its supposed to be done, until someone cant get up to walk away... (thats my personal fave)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
nah.. i found the easy way to quit smoking.. when faced with the urge to smoke.. take several highly addicting pain killers instead
touchet!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:43 PM

r6adam is an unknown quantity at this point

****, the way this guy talks, he must be darius or kyle woods.

and honestly, squids tear up their cages alot quicker than good stunters do, so its really not that easy to just jump on someone about their knowledge. (i just looked up knowledge on dictionary.com so i wouldn't get **** for spelling it wrong).

personally, i love my 905, it'll get my shins every once in awhile, but other than that, its protected my bike like a champ.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:03 PM

[quote=AntwanRTTG]Explain to me how the F*ck you "copywrite" a crash cage, because I would love to know what planet that works on. Maybe if the designer and manufacturer has a "patent" on the cage, it would be illegal for someone to "sell" an exact replica without permission.

and yes.. you CAN get sued for making a copywritten/patented product.. the likely hood is it'l NEVER happen, but, you CAN get sued.. its america.. motha fukkas sue micky D's for getting fat...

u patent a crash cage, the same way you would patent a tooth brush, think about it... you sound intellegent so im sure you know its possible. me on the other hand am a "squid" so my voice doesnt count..?
Old 05-10-2006, 04:26 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

anybody tried the sickinnovations cages? they look pretty stout
Old 05-10-2006, 04:54 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NastyNikolai
touchet!
yooo man.. you gonna be at that show? let me know we'll meet up
Old 05-10-2006, 04:55 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by r6adam
****, the way this guy talks, he must be darius or kyle woods.

no no no.. not at all.. but i know i'm better than the dipshit running his mouth... i dunno.. i have dropped my bike 3 times in learning... th elast one the bike shut off.. not my fault...but i broke my hand cuz of it.. so yeah, they add up... and all of them were cageless
Old 05-10-2006, 05:14 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

isn't that an identical model of a 905 cage? yet you post it online.. you can get sued for that..

ppl need to realize, it's a cage.. not jesus... imagine how your bike would have been on stupid drops without a cage.. my buddy complains on his 600rr that one drop and the cage bent.. well you know what.. if it didn't have a cage.. it woulda bent his bars, smashed both side covers, and both rear sets.. they aren't tanks..they are just added protection. i had a 905 ona f4i, but never dropped it.. and now i have a mxd on this 905.. but haven't dropped it.. so i can't really judge the difference.. but either way.. it's better than bare cases smashing into the ground
no it's not identical cause it never broke when he dropped it!!
and you can get sued for anything: hot coffee, callin people names,
so what? so prove its identical, you know the old saying, opinions are like the azzholes who say them!! hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-10-2006, 05:36 PM

r6adam is an unknown quantity at this point

i gotta tell you, you never know who's gonna step it up and take over. ol bobby might just do it. the kid's got determination that's for sure.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:40 PM

reaper75032 is an unknown quantity at this point

umm.. lets see.. out of the two of us here.. who's a mod? ok i am, and trust me, in my forum, i can see IP's. wow you are so innovative! cricket.. that's amazing.. and it's you're.. not your
so that would be you are (you're) new name instead of your new name

did i catch that right

oh and dumbass the only way to win a dispute over the fact that someone made a product that has been patented, the guy that made it would have had to make his cage to the exact specs of the 905 cage.... down to the mm and angle.... otherwise it wont even hold up in court.. they will laugh at you.

funny how there are so many cars that look alike from different companies among billions of other products and its because just a few things are different about them so its legal to do.

so get over yourself already
Old 05-10-2006, 07:57 PM

reaper75032 is an unknown quantity at this point

no no no.. not at all.. but i know i'm better than the dipshit running his mouth... i dunno.. i have dropped my bike 3 times in learning... th elast one the bike shut off.. not my fault...but i broke my hand cuz of it.. so yeah, they add up... and all of them were cageless

and how the hell do you know that your better than him, have you ever met him or even seen him ride.... didnt think so.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:17 AM

isocyanates is a decent person

boblet rules!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 01:38 AM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=reaper75032]so that would be you are (you're) new name instead of your new name

did i catch that right

oh and dumbass the only way to win a dispute over the fact that someone made a product that has been patented, the guy that made it would have had to make his cage to the exact specs of the 905 cage.... down to the mm and angle.... otherwise it wont even hold up in court.. they will laugh at you.

funny how there are so many cars that look alike from different companies among billions of other products and its because just a few things are different about them so its legal to do.

exactly, companies do it every day. Go through the US patents and find one that's a great idea from somebody with no money to market it, take the idea and plans and change it just a hair and put big money behind it and BAM big money, and because of the fact it had a patent is the main reason it got stollen. And if it's copyrighted or trademarked like 905 that means that you can't make cages and use 905's logo and try to sell them. look at any shirt you're wearing and you'll find the copyright or trademark logo on it.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:46 AM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

I build cages and bars also and I looked at a 905 cage the other day and damn, lets just say they must be making a killing. as far as my cages go. they are damned strong and the mounting points do not move. my cage comes off and goes on just as easy now after hella drops as it went on the first time! I'll post some pics tomorrow. SUPER STRONG and Hella sick looking.:YEAH
Old 05-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Race To The Grave

AntwanRTTG is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=NastyNikolai]
Originally Posted by AntwanRTTG
and yes.. you CAN get sued for making a copywritten/patented product.. the likely hood is it'l NEVER happen, but, you CAN get sued.. its america.. motha fukkas sue micky D's for getting fat...

u patent a crash cage, the same way you would patent a tooth brush, think about it... you sound intellegent so im sure you know its possible. me on the other hand am a "squid" so my voice doesnt count..?
Apparently I wasn't very clear on my comment and point that I was trying to get across. YES, you can "patent" a crash cage or any other invention that the government grants you sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time. What I was attempting to elucidate is that a "copyRIGHT" is a document granting exclusive right to publish and sell literary, musical, or artistic work.

I truly do understand that it is possible for someone to attempt to sue for violating the International Patent Cooperation Treaty. However, like someone on here has already stated ... the cage would have to represent a very precise replica of 905's cage(If they even have a patent on it in the first place).

I have went into this far too much ... I need a beer.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:44 PM

[quote=AntwanRTTG]
Originally Posted by NastyNikolai
Apparently I wasn't very clear on my comment and point that I was trying to get across. YES, you can "patent" a crash cage or any other invention that the government grants you sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time. What I was attempting to elucidate is that a "copyRIGHT" is a document granting exclusive right to publish and sell literary, musical, or artistic work.

I truly do understand that it is possible for someone to attempt to sue for violating the International Patent Cooperation Treaty. However, like someone on here has already stated ... the cage would have to represent a very precise replica of 905's cage(If they even have a patent on it in the first place).

I have went into this far too much ... I need a beer.
yes sir you have... i dont really care either way, a cage is a cage whether you made it or not, i was just defending the fact that it is possible, (like its been said repeatedly) ahhh fugg it, im over it, i dont really care.. i dont even have a cage (not good enough yet) and i am FAR from any expert... so this whole discussion really doesnt matter to me.. i always go for the underdog, and there was a few posts againsed 1, i like uneven odds (call me crazy) oh, and yes it is (copyright) i dont really care for spelling that much either (as u can so clearly tell) im not about drama, i didnt mean to bring any to me, im just here to learn and gain knowledge from guys like y'all and hopefully my game will improve... so keep on postin! oh, and i had a couple for ya over here
Old 05-11-2006, 01:55 PM
B.T.M.

well the way i see it is... you're pretty much gay.. i dont care if he makes cages i dont work for 905.. yet i think its stupid to make a replica cage and post it online. stop gorilla scraping your bike and learn to ride
Old 05-11-2006, 03:21 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Fsp!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:26 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

I cant believe I just sat here and read this whole thread.... Kill me now!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:53 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by SAMBO
Fsp!!!!!!!
+1 :YEAH

i have a few left over 929 plastics,, u might want... have the cowl covers too

Quick Reply: New 905 crashcage