footpeg sharpening mod(pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 10:43 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person
footpeg sharpening mod(pics)

I took a cutting disc and put some sharp edges on the pass pegs and the brake pedal
if you ever had your foot slip off the brake. really grips your foot, wont slip off
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0054.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	169410   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0055.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	169411  
Old 04-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: footpeg sharpening mod(pics)

Or you can just use dirtbike pegs.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

on the rears you can also throw a couple self tapping screws through the bottom and grind the tips off.....just make sure you were your shins guards if you happen to be unlucky enough to slip off.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:04 AM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
That's what I did
Old 04-18-2006, 10:50 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

been thinking about it but haven't yet
Old 04-18-2006, 10:54 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

they're all the same? we were wondering about that and I didn't know which ones to order.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:16 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Why does everyone wanna put dirtbike parts on their sport bike (pegs, bars, ect.)?? F that.....if you wanna take the easy road just stunt a freaken dirtbike.

Props to people who still rock stock shiat.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by timex
Why does everyone wanna put dirtbike parts on their sport bike (pegs, bars, ect.)?? F that.....if you wanna take the easy road just stunt a freaken dirtbike.

Props to people who still rock stock shiat.
Says the guy with no upper, turned out clipons, huge sprocket, and a handbrake.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:37 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Says the guy with no upper, turned out clipons, huge sprocket, and a handbrake.

Blow me......I just think putting all these dirtbike parts on your bike is the sissy way to learn.

Handbrakes open the doors to new tricks, doesn't make existing ones easier. The only part on my bike that makes tricks easier are the sprockets. And yes, if there is someone out there killing all this **** on stock sprockets....you sir are a badass.

I just think its called sportbike freestyle for a reason. Not Super Modified sportbike freestyle.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:16 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

im almost positive it was an XR80 I used on my CBR. fit perfect, the actual XR 250s and stuff are way too big
Old 04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

then again its not super stock stunt riding, alot of sportbikes come with dirt bars, and pfft F4i clip-ons stick up like a mile above the tripple so theres not much difference. and dirt bike pegs aren't cheating either if u got a problem with breaking pegs/rear sets every time the bike lays. i turned my clip ons out a few mm's and cut inch of my stock pegs.. and went -1+2, people with -2 and +10+ is f-in cheating. when u hit rev limiter at 15mph in first gear thats some bullshit. wheres the skill/talent if u eliminate the stalling, circles would be so easy on any bike with +10 gearing. if anything is considered cheating i'd have to say big sprockets.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:05 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
then again its not super stock stunt riding, alot of sportbikes come with dirt bars, and pfft F4i clip-ons stick up like a mile above the tripple so theres not much difference. and dirt bike pegs aren't cheating either if u got a problem with breaking pegs/rear sets every time the bike lays. i turned my clip ons out a few mm's and cut inch of my stock pegs.. and went -1+2, people with -2 and +10+ is f-in cheating. when u hit rev limiter at 15mph in first gear thats some bullshit. wheres the skill/talent if u eliminate the stalling, circles would be so easy on any bike with +10 gearing. if anything is considered cheating i'd have to say big sprockets.

well for one thing, i like not going through clutch plates every week, and my rev limtier hits at 50mph in 1st gear, and yes i'm geared -2 +10.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

oh yeah cause i had 3 broken fibers in more then 3 pieces each and my **** still came up in secound gear... on stock gearing. and yeah i was being alittle sarcastic about the speed thing, im just sick of people crying about dirt bike bars when the real cheating is the god damn monster sprockets..
Old 04-19-2006, 04:05 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

just get a +10 wheeliest its not monster not pointless like
+2 and makes **** more predictable and funner stock is cool i do it too but sprockets are funn try it u will convert
i did
+10 f4i all day
do it
Old 04-19-2006, 06:29 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Nothing is cheating we don't have a rulebook. On a side note, MSR dirtbike clutch levers are a gift from god.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Nothing is cheating we don't have a rulebook. On a side note, MSR dirtbike clutch levers are a gift from god.

Yea, you're right on both points. I just hate the fact that people who do stoppies and circles on DB bars are compared to regular bars. There should be a handicap or something. DB bars make things so much easier.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Scrapes Elbow

i wish i could go +10, i gotta ride my toy to work.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:30 AM

richierokit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timex
Blow me......I just think putting all these dirtbike parts on your bike is the sissy way to learn.

Handbrakes open the doors to new tricks, doesn't make existing ones easier. The only part on my bike that makes tricks easier are the sprockets. And yes, if there is someone out there killing all this **** on stock sprockets....you sir are a badass.

I just think its called sportbike freestyle for a reason. Not Super Modified sportbike freestyle.
Well since I do now a few people who can and do rock stock bikes now and then, that means that you pussed out with your sprockets and freestyle streetbike gear! By the way, this is STUNTLIFE! not freestyle streetbike life! ya ***!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:33 AM

richierokit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
i wish i could go +10, i gotta ride my toy to work.
**** dog, I am +17 on my 929 and I ride it to work! Althought it does lick nuts getting passed by bicycles in the slow lane!! lmao
Old 04-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Originally Posted by richierokit
**** dog, I am +17 on my 929 and I ride it to work! Althought it does lick nuts getting passed by bicycles in the slow lane!! lmao
haha yeah that'd ****

Quick Reply: footpeg sharpening mod(pics)