HC Tips N Tricks...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 03:02 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
HC Tips N Tricks...

lets hear em'.... anything that would prevent me from eatin **** would be appreciated, thanks
Old 01-29-2005, 03:08 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HC Tips N Tricks...

lean back, lock your arms, relax your legs, when bringin it down do it gently cuz you'll *** up your forks and fly over. It's easy to go up, just don't screw it goin down...
Old 01-29-2005, 07:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bruno_z
lean back, lock your arms, relax your legs, when bringin it down do it gently cuz you'll *** up your forks and fly over. It's easy to go up, just don't screw it goin down...
I'll second that!

Also, just start off small and work your way up.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont power through them to anywhere near the redline. When you are riding em, lean back and dont worry about trying to see over the upper. If you are on a full faired bike you cannot see where you are going. If you can, you are doing it wrong. Or you are an ogre. one of the two.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

so the general idea is that i won't have an issue gettin it up, or ridin it out a lil, i just have to be careful puttin it down...am i gonna clutch it the same as spreaders?
Old 01-29-2005, 07:36 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

make sure you can get back down from the HC postion,and can stop the bike quickly with the front brake..other than that hang on and try not to slam down.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:22 PM
B.T.M.

bump u ********...come on, i thought there were so many gangsta stunna's on SL... prove it
Old 01-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
bump u ********...come on, i thought there were so many gangsta stunna's on SL... prove it

i guess my advice wasnt good enough for you. I wanna see a picture of Doodle doin a highchair because i dont like the fact that he's trying to give advice on em, and i dont think he can even do them. heres my proof.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	highchair 850.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	120882   Click image for larger version

Name:	tony and kyle SL.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	120883  
Old 01-30-2005, 02:04 PM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

is your tank dented?
i'm still trying to find orange grip tape so i can start workin on spreaders!
everytime i try tank stuff i slide right off.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by teamclc
i guess my advice wasnt good enough for you. I wanna see a picture of Doodle doin a highchair because i dont like the fact that he's trying to give advice on em, and i dont think he can even do them. heres my proof.
sorry i dont have more proof of all my tricks,but if you think im lying thats your problem,anywho this isnt "lets see who can do highchairs" thread he was asking for advice and i told him what i knew about them.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by ELEVEN
is your tank dented?
i'm still trying to find orange grip tape so i can start workin on spreaders!
everytime i try tank stuff i slide right off.
dude get some grip tape and just spray paint it,it doesnt effect the grip and doesnt wear off..didnt on mine anyway
Old 01-30-2005, 03:10 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
so the general idea is that i won't have an issue gettin it up, or ridin it out a lil, i just have to be careful puttin it down...am i gonna clutch it the same as spreaders?

it's all the same to me but just positioned differently on the bike. When i do mine, i can't see over the windscreen....i listen for the engine braking and i can distinguish how much higher i can go without looping.
Old 01-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Two Tone

Not being able to see over the windscreen is at the bp and a very comfortable place to ride a highchair. Doodle and everyone else, im not tryin to be a D!ck but this is serious stuff and it only takes a simple mistake from something sombody told you to do to get hurt.
Old 01-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

hey mike just close ur eyes and click ur heals together n wha laa. also don't wear ur gear, try it in sunglass's, shorts and sandles. to much weight from clothing may cause u to loop.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:13 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

try a diet maybe ur forks wont bottom when u land..hahahahahahaha
Old 01-30-2005, 05:34 PM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teamclc
i 2nd that.........hey doodle, have you scraped your 12 bar yet????? (i remember when you put it on, a few months ago, right.....just wondering if you've scraped it yet) no one should give advise on how to do something if they can't even do it themselves.........

highchairs are very easy.........just make sure you are comfortable riding in the highchair position, and comfortable doin wheelies using engine brake instead of the rear brake.......once you have both of these, just put it together......they are basic.......
Old 01-30-2005, 09:31 PM

GSXRstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i want advice on this too, i know my tank is angled as a **** (04 gixxer 6) so is it even possible to hc with out denting in your tank because even when i try spreaders as soon as i get it high it yanks me skinny a*s off?
Old 01-30-2005, 10:51 PM

sAmThEmAn209 is an unknown quantity at this point

mo fo
Old 01-31-2005, 02:04 AM
B.T.M.

sweet i really appreciate all the advice...i didn't venture into HC's today tho...but after readin all this, it gave me some confidence... just slap some pink grip tape on your tank and you will have no problem with spreaders.. it's just a ***** with tape tho cuz it tears the **** outta your pants... anyway, my only concern now i think is comin down... i don't wanna tag limiter and slam hard..and i don't wanna be a ***** and chop the throttle quick, so today i spent workin on 1st gear bp a lil..and testin just how far back i can go without too much brake... i'll let everyone know the progress as it happens..but keep postin, it'll help me out thanks

p.s. tony you're the man at hc's
Old 02-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Two Tone

Thanks man, you'll get em sooner are later. they are addicting when you 1st learn em.

Quick Reply: HC Tips N Tricks...