best cages for 03 600rr

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 05:39 PM

zblad is a decent person
best cages for 03 600rr

Alright i was wondering what one of the best stunt cages are to go with? i found a sick innovations and a 905 cage which one is better? Also is the a round bar better then a 12o clock bar? I dont get how the round bar prevents anyone from flipping back after cart wheeling my mike monday morning i decided to turn it into a stunt bike i can wheelie just arent very good at the really slow wheelies lol thanks for the help...
Old 06-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person
Re: best cages for 03 600rr

Check out HTTP://WWW.TANKDEDENT.COM itll show you all the cages not just sick and 905
but when you get ready to buy I prefer sick hands down. Strong construction, doesnt roll up on the tank and Ive seen numerous people beat the living dog **** out of the cage, pancake after pancake.

http://www.naarden.biz/proddetail.as..._600rr&cat=349

http://www.naarden.biz/
Old 06-11-2010, 11:47 AM

zblad is a decent person

haha alright yeah i think im going to go with a sick inovations one i just dont get how it sits so low and the bike doesnt roll n mess the upper sides or tank up but u have never seen that happen? thanks
Old 06-11-2010, 05:19 PM

MBurden4 is a decent person

i just ordered a tigershark cage theres a youtube video if u can find it it shows the cage from all angles plus lifetime warranty check them out
Old 06-11-2010, 05:51 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

www.myspace.com/impaktech FTW
Old 06-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

Originally Posted by zblad
haha alright yeah i think im going to go with a sick inovations one i just dont get how it sits so low and the bike doesnt roll n mess the upper sides or tank up but u have never seen that happen? thanks

Im not saying it wont happen because anything is possible, when your stunting expect the unexpected!! lol

Just with the sick cage its pretty damn difficult to have it flip up and over like some of the other cages, especially the F. I. Cages. And sick innovations has been in the stunt industry for a long long time, so its a tried and true product for sure and Ive been around since 2002 so ive seen a lot of companies come and go, so i stick to sellin them since the support is always there.

The Tiger Sharks are a real nice cage, havent seen one on a 600rr but all the other ones ive seen look nice, a little while to get and a little more pricey but that have a real nice spring peg design. Cali company

Impactek is a good cage also, with dual impact pucks and strong design. Ive heard of some what long wait times here and there but a lot of people love the cage as all the other brands, so the strength is there even if you have to wait a little longer for it. Still not much experience with these cages on a 600rr cause the fabricator is in cali (i think) and they are a some what new company.

The 600rr notoriously has a very weak frame where it will cave in on the sides where the cages are no matter what, so i would definatly get some plastic pucks on what ever cage you decide.

Let me know you got any questions, if i sell it or not ill tell you my honest opinion.

Last edited by NAARDEN INC; 06-11-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

sick cage pancake pics, took it like champ !! The subframe cage definatly helps a lot on 600rr too, the rear peg position sucks and these help http://www.naarden.biz/proddetail.as...CBR600&cat=364

Last edited by NAARDEN INC; 06-11-2010 at 06:44 PM.