spreaders with heal click?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:28 PM

MaD_blood is an unknown quantity at this point
spreaders with heal click?

sup guys

i got some big ol monster dirt bars on my bike

and i can do spreaders fine but im not that flexible to click and i think if i would try my legs would/will hit my handlebars...

any tips? flexibility? haha
Old 08-08-2008, 07:15 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: spreaders with heal click?

sit on ur tailbone rather than ur ***, lean back, go behind bp...
Old 08-08-2008, 07:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

don't worry about legs being straight.. try to put your knees behind your head.. when they are far back bang that **** together.. try not to smash your elbow too hard.. it made me pee one time.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:42 PM

MaD_blood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
don't worry about legs being straight.. try to put your knees behind your head.. when they are far back bang that **** together.. try not to smash your elbow too hard.. it made me pee one time.

def gotta try that. and the tailbone

i was riding and came home today and when i got in the garage a city cop flew by my house looking at me. so i might not ride for a few days. lol
Old 08-08-2008, 11:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

they can't prove anything. say you had your bike for sale and someone test rode it. relax guy
Old 08-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i know exactly what you mean