Spreaders

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Spreaders

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'll be ordering a hand brake through you guys soon, can you recommend me any for the R6? Thanks bro.

- Kelm
any type of adapter, and a brembo will work fine.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:38 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by villa76
waiting to see if 50 holds up his end of the bargain.
i didnt say when i was gonna do it...
Old 04-26-2008, 02:57 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'll be ordering a hand brake through you guys soon, can you recommend me any for the R6? Thanks bro.

- Kelm
www.hohey-designs.com

what else
Old 04-26-2008, 02:57 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i didnt say when i was gonna do it...
when we get to page 3
Old 04-26-2008, 02:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

1 post closer to 50 shooting himself
Old 04-26-2008, 05:03 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

post....lol

Old 04-26-2008, 05:10 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

post.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:25 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Old 04-26-2008, 05:37 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

10 more till page #3....lol
Old 04-26-2008, 05:38 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

word.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:58 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

post.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

posting
Old 04-26-2008, 09:30 AM
Registered Spammer

plus 1

Old 04-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I just wanted to clarify the logic here... back peg has like a 1% chance of breaking, so you choose to do "bp" spreaders without a handbrake instead with a (low estimate) 20% chance of looping... i guess sitdowns are unappreciated these days..
Old 04-26-2008, 10:03 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
. i guess sitdowns are unappreciated these days..
+1000000 the sit down is the most gangster of wheelies, so under-rated....
Old 04-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by aw0n0
+1000000 the sit down is the most gangster of wheelies, so under-rated....
word

Old 04-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

yeah i love'em... i can't do them for **** but i love the look of a high sitdown.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
word
up.

Now go shoot yourself fiddy lol.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:23 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
I just wanted to clarify the logic here... back peg has like a 1% chance of breaking, so you choose to do "bp" spreaders without a handbrake instead with a (low estimate) 20% chance of looping... i guess sitdowns are unappreciated these days..
thr r6 pegs do have a high tendency to fold up in staggered wheelies, but like you said spreaders without a hb more likely to loop and also there is sitdowns and sub cages to fix both problems

1 post closer
what kind of guny you gonna use 50??

Quick Reply: Spreaders