Transitions?

Old 09-15-2007, 05:49 AM

04rig is a decent person
Transitions?

Transitions? Haven't seen a thread on this and I've use'd the google search.

Tell me more?:YEAH
Old 09-15-2007, 08:04 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: Transitions?

wtf do you mean... combos?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Transitions lenses are the ideal choice for your everyday eyewear, because they are as good as a clear lens but better! Transitions lenses automatically adjust to changing light for everyday convenient protection, everyday visual quality, and everyday visual comfort. With automatic ultraviolet radiation (UV) protection and glare reduction, Transitions lenses are the ideal choice for your everyday eyewear and the single most convenient way for you to protect your eyes and to achieve healthy sight.

Transitions lenses are photochromic lenses that are clear until dangerous UV rays are present. Outdoors, the brighter the sun, the darker Transitions lenses become. They turn as dark as sunglasses by automatically adjusting their level of darkness based upon the amount of UV radiation.

Transitions lenses block 100% of the sun's eye-damaging rays and reduce painful, discomforting glare. Transitions lenses protect on cloudy days, sunny days, and everything in between-every day, year round-whenever invisible UV rays and visible glare are present.

Eyecare professionals agree with scientific evidence that exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays over time is harmful to the eyes. Yet research shows that only 9% of people associate ultraviolet (UV) radiation with damage to their eyes-as compared to 82% who recognize the dangers of UV to their skin.

Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eyecare professionals worldwide. "Photochromic" means that the lenses automatically change from clear to dark in the presence of ultraviolet (UV) radiation.

Transitions lenses are the ideal choice for every day lenses because they are good as a clear lens, but better! They provide visual quality, visual comfort and convenient protection with these performance features:

Automatic protection that's convenient and effortless
Virtually as clear as regular, hard-coated clear lenses indoors
Even clearer with an anti-reflective coating
As dark as most sunglasses outside in bright light
Fast to activate
Fast to fade back
Block 100% of the sun's eye-damaging UV rays
Reduce painful, discomforting glare
Reduce eye fatigue
Improve contrast
Offer the right tint at the right time in changing light
Transitions Optical's innovative photochromic technologies offer unparalleled lens performance in nearly every lens design and material, including shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, trifocals, progressives, and standard and high index materials.

* Photochromic performance is influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material

http://us.transitions.com/Index.htm
Old 09-15-2007, 09:51 AM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

hahaha
Old 09-15-2007, 10:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.transitionbikes.com/2007/index.cfm
Old 09-15-2007, 03:31 PM

04rig is a decent person

Yes combos not eye glasses. I'm not very computer savy. I figured Id ask a question I didn't make myself clear. Im not asking how to do a whoolie or what kind of 12v bar is the best.
I can scrape tail in a staggered, both rear pegs and slow wheelie a ss.. I'm guessing you just wana get in front of BP during the learning proses?
Old 09-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

whip it back and jump....easy as that
Old 09-15-2007, 03:58 PM

04rig is a decent person

Cool thank you very much for the incite, I may just be thinking about it to much