Tighter circles

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 11:32 AM

-Eirik- is an unknown quantity at this point
Tighter circles

Is it better to position your body on the inside or the outside of the circle (you know what I mean...) if you want them tight?? Or isn't that really important? Like that kid on the orange 125sm in the french clip in the videos section, hes got some amazing circles!

Whats the trick??
Old 11-15-2006, 11:36 AM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: Tighter circles

Originally Posted by Eikrog
Is it better to position your body on the inside or the outside of the circle (you know what I mean...) if you want them tight?? Or isn't that really important? Like that kid on the orange 125sm in the french clip in the videos section, hes got some amazing circles!

Whats the trick??
Practice different ways, speed, body position, lean angle everything.

For me to go really tight the bike has to be high, slow, and my body is up close to the bike.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^ what he said +1
Old 11-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

spin em faster and tighter by leaning to the outside of the bike. but you also gotta keep the bike underneath you. normal air pressure is a must as well....

you can check a few out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiKy-_Iccqc
Old 11-17-2006, 01:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

after seeing that kid on the 125 i tried to go as tight as i could the best way for me was to put my left foot in the trunk and my right foot on the right rear peg then stay tight to the bike they were ripping fast compaired to what i normaly do.....i go right better then left but im sure it would work to the left to just switch your feet
Old 11-17-2006, 01:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
spin em faster and tighter by leaning to the outside of the bike. but you also gotta keep the bike underneath you. normal air pressure is a must as well....

down loading ......shameless plug.ps your 180 stoppieis are tighter than your circles hahahah j/k you know your my favorite rider........in nh doh!

Last edited by old man roger; 11-17-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:52 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Teach fawkin roks man! the only top dogg stunter who gives advice there was this one top dawg i use to admire but he dont give out no help!

if we help eachother get better the guy u helped may teach u somthing new?

just sum random thought
Old 11-18-2006, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
Teach fawkin roks man! the only top dogg stunter who gives advice there was this one top dawg i use to admire but he dont give out no help!

if we help eachother get better the guy u helped may teach u somthing new?

just sum random thought
Yea thats cool getting advice from teach, thanx alot. And teach, if you wanna get into trials, feel free to ask
Old 11-18-2006, 09:36 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Eikrog
Yea thats cool getting advice from teach, thanx alot. And teach, if you wanna get into trials, feel free to ask

i do man, i just gotta get a bike...looking half *** for one right now.

had one for 2 weeks to practice for an indoor show and i loved the thing. few of my friends got em.

there is a gas gas shop close to my house, but out of curiosity what do you suggest?
Old 11-19-2006, 08:02 AM

i do man, i just gotta get a bike...looking half *** for one right now.

had one for 2 weeks to practice for an indoor show and i loved the thing. few of my friends got em.

there is a gas gas shop close to my house, but out of curiosity what do you suggest?
Go for the GasGas my friend, they feel smaller and have the best clutch