Bikes: For Sale Bikes For Sale

2003 636 r for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 04:34 PM

soul assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2003 636 r for sale

Originally Posted by JKewLr6
Yes its stunt life but as you can see i can ride a wheelie to. aprently the 600 is to much for your girl and so is my **** thats why shes with you.
::YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :
thats hilarious!
Old 06-17-2004, 06:32 PM

cbron1wheel is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG you people just make me wanna cry..... not.. Trust me if all ur bike will do is 160 then yeah your **** is slow as ***.. Im geared and will kill that..Im no pro but if ur gonna run ya mouth take it like a man when it comes back at ya And since twisties suck you might (might) be able to outride me in them..lol Well you no life having idiots ttyl... :SPLAT: SUCK A FAT ONE GUYS.......
Old 06-17-2004, 07:02 PM

soul assassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbron1wheel
Trust me if all ur bike will do is 160 then yeah your **** is slow as ***.. Im geared and will kill that.

your hilarious and retarded! great combo! entertaining everyone here with your stupidity!!thats nice of you! lol! hope you know everyone here is laughing at you not with you! :YEAH
Old 06-17-2004, 07:03 PM

xAshleyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbr_rocket
I guarantee you that I know at least a dozen people that could out stunt, out ride and out race you on a 600. You're an idiot!
Anyone who knocks stunting on 600s obviously doesnt know **** about bikes!!!
Old 06-18-2004, 03:14 AM

clevisBacon is an unknown quantity at this point

Im lookin for a 600 to be kewl like all the Squids in this forum..o nevermind my g/f has one of those.. 600 A.K.A. Chick bikes....

That has to go down as the #1 stupidest things I've ever heard..... you really need to crash and die. kthnx.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:33 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

Originally Posted by 72beetle
you can get an '04 brand new for 7200 at mfi in woodbridge va, and when the '05 comes out, left overs will go for way less

sweet looking bike though
thats not the out the door price!

sounds like a sweet deal to me if i didn't just buy an 04 636, id be all over it.
i got mine for 8300 OTD!

the 600rr is listed in pheonix AZ for 6999 but you'd at least pay 7500 OTD!
Old 06-18-2004, 04:35 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

OMG you people just make me wanna cry..... not.. Trust me if all ur bike will do is 160 then yeah your **** is slow as ***.. Im geared and will kill that..Im no pro but if ur gonna run ya mouth take it like a man when it comes back at ya And since twisties suck you might (might) be able to outride me in them..lol Well you no life having idiots ttyl... :SPLAT: SUCK A FAT ONE GUYS.......

it's 170 focker and thats fast enough to go to jail
Old 06-18-2004, 10:08 AM

72beetle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ELEVEN
thats not the out the door price!

sounds like a sweet deal to me if i didn't just buy an 04 636, id be all over it.
i got mine for 8300 OTD!

the 600rr is listed in pheonix AZ for 6999 but you'd at least pay 7500 OTD!
i dont know, thats just what they told me... theres also a place in tennessee that sells 600rr supposedly for around 7200 out the door. i dont know, thats just what the dealership told me. Their first price was a bit higher and when I talked to them for a bit, they settled at 7200. i dont know.

and as far as this thread goes, i wish everyone wasnt so mad, in some ways 7500 seems high, but at the same time, like he said, he's just seeing if someone wants it. and as far as stunting goes... it seems like everyone arguing can stunt pretty well and i dont get talking trash about someones riding abilities without seeing them. i dont know, whatever, not trying to start anything more, but i feel like i may have encouraged some of this with my first post.

either way, good luck selling
Old 06-18-2004, 12:45 PM

OK people listern..I never was knocking STUNTIN on a 600..Stuntin a 600 is one thing.But a guy sportin one around in my honest opinion is kinda GIRLY..Now yes you need to start somewhere so I guess if your a beginner then it's kewl cuz at 1st I rode a 600 too.Yes there are a few people out there that can stunt the **** outta 600's.But the ones who have been posting on here dont have any stuntin pix so Im taking it that they are beginners and prob dont even stunt.. What is funny as hell though is that one little thread about a bike for sale has started one funny as hell battle amongst everyone... ...I guess this has been one funny adventure for everyone Well everyone safe RIDING and STUNTIN and we'll talk at ya later.. Glad to entertain viewers for a few days.. To everyone who posted keep safe and thanks for being pushbuttons for me On the real keep it safe guys and girls...
Old 06-24-2004, 03:11 PM

BostonBadBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxrupnsmoke
hey soul u r truly an ******* man just cuz some one has something u cant ...dont say he s ripping someone off it looks like a nice bike and if i was looking to buy a 636 id really lokk into it more thats not a bad price cbr...*** what he says he is just a hatter *** boy..............................

i can see maybe teh girl owes alot still if she has a loan on teh bike but if she owns its straight out I don't know why she wouldput it out there for that much but honestly you don't have to lookhard to find a 636 for alot cheaper than that.........i have a highmount mig and a ton of extras and these bikes de value quick because they produced a ton of them....jsut my I ain't hattin if she gets $7500 lucky girl and congrats to her....she might just owe money on it thats why its priced too high
Old 06-24-2004, 03:15 PM

Nice 3 inch crooked endo in the avatar.....Dorkmaster general.....
Old 06-24-2004, 03:24 PM

Im lookin for a 600 to be kewl like all the Squids in this forum..o nevermind my g/f has one of those.. 600 A.K.A. Chick bikes....

what your girl gives it to you in the *** fromhere 636?????, by the way buddy, guess who was stunting 636's at starboyz stunfest....the starboyz......check out the pics posted here you joker........maybe you didn't notice cause you weren't good enough to ride at that show, by the way nice pictures of your powerwheelies./...when you find BP then you can rip on peeps....Check out CBO he rocks an ill 636 stuntbike .....Dorkmaster.....you can stunt almost anything not just a 750 or 1000 you flamming bannana
Old 06-24-2004, 03:44 PM

C-Life is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a ......end of story....
Old 06-24-2004, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy
what your girl gives it to you in the *** fromhere 636?????, by the way buddy, guess who was stunting 636's at starboyz stunfest....the starboyz......check out the pics posted here you joker........maybe you didn't notice cause you weren't good enough to ride at that show, by the way nice pictures of your powerwheelies./...when you find BP then you can rip on peeps....Check out CBO he rocks an ill 636 stuntbike .....Dorkmaster.....you can stunt almost anything not just a 750 or 1000 you flamming bannana
Look who is talkin POWER WHEELIES...https://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/sh...cat/500/page/1
What a DORK u cant even get one near BP. U look like ur doing a fukin SKI JUMP not a wheelie And by the way fools the endo looks low cuz i was trying to make the pixels lower to make an avatar to dumb ****.. The pic is all out of wack..Dont hate cuz u cant turn ur stoppies..And never said anything about stuntin a 600 u idiots, I said ur a bunch of pansies to ride around on one THINKN' ur a stunter..MAd props to the ones who can stunt them..But in all ur pix u cant even slow one down all high speed ski jumpin fools..peace
Old 06-24-2004, 04:45 PM

jrobb is an unknown quantity at this point

you're still gay.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:30 PM

WrecklessR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Look who is talkin POWER WHEELIES...https://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/sh...cat/500/page/1

I think its hella funny how it started as a "For Sale" thread.. He said he doesnt give a **** if anyone thinks its high, either post if you are interested, or keep on going if you dont, how hard could it be? Pretty hard i guess for people to do. I think the post about how a 600 is for girls stirred up a whole new topic, but he corrected it saying that if you can stunt a 600, mad props.. so whats the big deal? Anyone who gets mad at that obviously cant stunt one. If you dont want to buy the bike.. go post in the "How To's" section and stay out of his for sale thread. If you wanna buy it, maybe you can talk it down and get a good deal on a clean *** bike. And for all you people clowning on his endo, i still have to see 1 good endo from any of you. But this is a "For Sale" thread just to let you know not a stunt competition thread.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by WrecklessR6

I think its hella funny how it started as a "For Sale" thread.. He said he doesnt give a **** if anyone thinks its high, either post if you are interested, or keep on going if you dont, how hard could it be? Pretty hard i guess for people to do. I think the post about how a 600 is for girls stirred up a whole new topic, but he corrected it saying that if you can stunt a 600, mad props.. so whats the big deal? Anyone who gets mad at that obviously cant stunt one. If you dont want to buy the bike.. go post in the "How To's" section and stay out of his for sale thread. If you wanna buy it, maybe you can talk it down and get a good deal on a clean *** bike. And for all you people clowning on his endo, i still have to see 1 good endo from any of you. But this is a "For Sale" thread just to let you know not a stunt competition thread.
About time someone with some sense posted in here..You know what the funniest part of it is??The one person who finally makes a good post rides with a team and can stunt the others dog me like u see but as Wreckless posted have I yet to see anything from any of you but SOME BIG MOUTHS!! Im really confident in my riding and alot of peeps around here are also.But as was mentioned this was a for sale ad not a stunt ad. I'm outta here hope you all have fun runnin ya mouths in here..Thanks Wreckless for postin something with sense..
Old 06-24-2004, 09:14 PM

rockin12s is an unknown quantity at this point

cbron1wheel you need to change your name to CBRbarelyON1WHEEL

$7500?? i think those 6 inch accidentally-sideways help-me-mommy stoppies did something to your head
Old 06-24-2004, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by rockin12s
cbron1wheel you need to change your name to CBRbarelyON1WHEEL

$7500?? i think those 6 inch accidentally-sideways help-me-mommy stoppies did something to your head
Your such an idiot.. It's so funny to see all you newbies posting in here runnin your mouths..What happened mommy buy you a bike and now you think your a stunter.. What fools you are...
Old 06-24-2004, 09:30 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/55-godspeed-extreme-gse/79656-past-saturday-night.html Well now you fools can stop responding to this thread... The bike is no longer for sale.

Quick Reply: 2003 636 r for sale