Bikes: For Sale Bikes For Sale

1998 Cbr900rr

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
1998 Cbr900rr

1998 CBR900RR with legit clean MI title. Mileage on title reads 8,762 miles. 929/954 front end, 2001 GSXR tail plastics, homemade cage and bar, 530 chain with -1 +15 sprockets. +7 and +23 530 chain rear sprockets also included. Odometer reads 14,244 miles, but is off by quite a bit because of sprockets. Bike runs great, never had a problem with it. Scott's damper mount included, but not the damper. Hand Brake not included. Comes with the following extras: Custom made grab bar for the windshield, Goodridge stainless rear brake line, subframe, stator cover Full plastics except for front fairing/windshield, dented stunt tank, brand new clutch cable, plus lots more.

Looking to get $2600 without damper/ handbrake or$2900 with Goodridge
Stainless handbrake line, GP tech handbrake adapter/929 master cylinder handbrake set up and Scott's damper. Not looking for any trades except for a clean titled F4i.
I’ll be post some updated pics tonight or tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 1998 Cbr900rr

Some older pics, it's a street fighter now, and has tail plastics.
Attached Images    
Old 08-17-2005, 02:01 PM

Slop Da Gambla is an unknown quantity at this point

is that 2,600 including shipping cause if so i will buy it right now
Old 08-17-2005, 02:02 PM

does it look like that still with all the plastics on it or r they all off the bike
Old 08-17-2005, 02:04 PM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point

Bump for a great guys and a real nice bike. Great price for this bike . . .
Old 08-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Slop Da Gambla
is that 2,600 including shipping cause if so i will buy it right now
Sorry, doesn't include shipping.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

You forgot to add "never stunted and mature owner".
Old 08-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Retired

does it look like that still with all the plastics on it or r they all off the bike
They are all off. I am woring on painting up a gixxer tail red to match the other gas tank I have. I have all of the plastics to make it look like the pics above again except for the front fairing.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by r1dude
You forgot to add "never stunted and mature owner".
Oh yeah, diven by a little old lady only to church on Sundays.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:18 PM

How much would you sell it for if shipping was included cause i wanna buy it but i don't have anytime to pick it up
Old 08-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Retired

How much would you sell it for if shipping was included cause i wanna buy it but i don't have anytime to pick it up
I am willing to ship it using forward air. So add the forward air shipping charge to the prices I listed above. I checked it out and it looks like around $500. So figure around $2,900 or $3,400 depending on if you want the damper and handbrake. It may be a little more or less depending on forward air's fuel surcharge. If you find a cheaper way to ship it let me know.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:47 AM
Retired

Will also consider trade for a CRF450 and some cash. Title status of CRF450 unimportant.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FREE is an unknown quantity at this point

sell your bike yet Niner? are you giving up streetbikes or what? I dont have your # anymore, so give me a call my #'s the same.
Keith
Old 08-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by FREE
sell your bike yet Niner? are you giving up streetbikes or what? I dont have your # anymore, so give me a call my #'s the same.
Keith
Nope, still for sale. Not giving up bikes, just hopping on the 600 bandwaggon. I lost all my numbers when I got my new phone. ******** at the store deleted my sim card. PM me your #, I'm living in Westland now.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:37 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

You ever get those close-up pics? got any pics of the fairings that are commin with the bike and the rest of the goodies?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
You ever get those close-up pics? got any pics of the fairings that are commin with the bike and the rest of the goodies?
I'll try to get some posted up in the next couple of days. Parents came into town for the weekend and basically wasted the weekend for me and drove me insane.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:53 PM

poorkidshady is an unknown quantity at this point

i might be interested in the bike i live in gr so no shipping cost id pick it up im waiting for my money for truck to get dropped of wither today or tommorrow so when that happens ill get back to ya
Old 08-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by poorkidshady
i might be interested in the bike i live in gr so no shipping cost id pick it up im waiting for my money for truck to get dropped of wither today or tommorrow so when that happens ill get back to ya
Sounds good.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:29 AM
Retired

Any word on the $?
Old 08-25-2005, 05:00 PM

poorkidshady is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing yet man i gettin kinda pissed about it, i think this is another dude that talks and talk but never shows but well see if i dont here from him tonight or tommorrow its going in the auto trader

Quick Reply: 1998 Cbr900rr