FSP Riverside, CA

crtch

Old 12-07-2006, 01:25 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: crtch

Originally Posted by NINER
She has no idea. Shuggs needs to keep her in line. Also I think we are getting lumped in with some other folks.

+1 just what i was thinking

i need new clipons too
Old 12-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
+1 just what i was thinking

i need new clipons too
Like I said, spiegler has the best clipon for a 92954 front end I have ever seen.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:26 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

yea pretty much
Old 12-07-2006, 01:27 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

does anybody have any idea what pw'ing was hurting?

so i've been looking at 929 front ends
that's not gonna help you wheelie.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:28 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Like I said, spiegler has the best clipon for a 92954 front end I have ever seen.

realistically im not gonna get a new front end i don''t really need it for anyting right now i just need to put in new fork seald wicked bad
Old 12-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
that's not gonna help you wheelie.

was just tryin to keep the post "bike related"
Old 12-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

realistically im not gonna get a new front end i don''t really need it for anyting right now i just need to put in new fork seald wicked bad
Do it over the winter and hook up some heaver springs and oil. if you can figure out how to fit up 929 rotors and calipers on an f4i/900rr rim let me know.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

he'll never do it... john is going to sell his bike.. i wanna buy it for cheap
Old 12-07-2006, 01:30 PM

Do it over the winter and hook up some heaver springs and oil. if you can figure out how to fit up 929 rotors and calipers on an f4i/900rr rim let me know.

do the rotors have a different bolt pattern?
Old 12-07-2006, 01:31 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

was just tryin to keep the post "bike related"
she wants it to be team related not bike related when we meeting for practice? shows? who would pay that much a year for a forum that you have no freedom in. funny thing is I was going to contribute cause i have been posting alot but now I think not
Retired

So what does everyone think about the Husky?

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
he'll never do it... john is going to sell his bike.. i wanna buy it for cheap

i told him to keep it
Old 12-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Retired

do the rotors have a different bolt pattern?
Don't know but they are a bigger diameter. Maybe I'll make it a government job sometime.

IndyXgirl is just really niceIndyXgirl is just really niceIndyXgirl is just really niceIndyXgirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
i have so many broken bones and she has nerve to say we don't rep the sport. I live, eat and sleep wheelies
We took the whole family to stuntwars:YEAH

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

who or what is the husky?
Old 12-07-2006, 01:33 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

SICK!! to bad its almost 8 grand

Originally Posted by IndyXgirl
yeah only people there with kids but we don't rep the sport?
B.T.M.

i went n got drunk at stuntwars... and threw a firework at a "dark" group.. and they flipped out.. then my buddies flipped out, it was sweet

bet that really brought the fun out in the whole experience

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

your back down to 3 posts

Quick Reply: crtch