FSP Riverside, CA

DropTheTop on the real stunt OG

Old 03-08-2006, 01:57 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
DropTheTop on the real stunt OG

droptop is the fvcking man.. he's so good he's sponsored.. he even has a handbrake for his swan lake ballarina routine
Old 03-08-2006, 01:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: DropTheTop on the real stunt OG

so ... what do you all think of people that talk **** but then delete threads when someone responds ...

Originally Posted by Droptop
Hey did you get any sponsors yet.. hey maybe yet.. i could sell you that white one since im doing so good.. that our sponsors seen fit to give me a brand new 2006.... STFU Idot!!!

Ohh wait.. i wonder if i was in this video riding wheelies.. http://www.alloddsbeaten.com/Videos/KeepingItReal.wmv

Naa never mind!!! Have fun you internet gangster... Im at Autorama promoting my team while your behind a keyboard... I wonder which one id rather be doing!!!
Awww poor baby can try to dish it out but can't take it ... only pussies delete posts

That is the most pathetic attempt at a standup I have seen, why would you post that in responce and make yourself look even worse. Ahahahaha you did a 2 second attempted wheelie.

I would rather have no sponsors and be able to wheelie than be a poser like you.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

The **** with droptop goes back so far, its ridiculous, everyone will learn in the end. some people quicker than others.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:21 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

hi judd!
Old 03-08-2006, 03:19 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Droptop has a 10 second Mustang. Oh wait, he sold his POS, 15 second Mustang 5 years ago, and ripped off a friend in the process, but doesn't talk about that.

Droptop once stepped in front of a stunter causing an accident that almost cost Bulletproof his leg. Then denied it was him. Even though it was all on tape. Prior to that, at the same show, he broke every safety rule that was established (no big bikes mixing with Fiddies, helmet at all times, ride within your capabilities, no walking in the stunt area) etc

Droptop thinks that because Ryan set the stoppie record on his bike, he automatically became a stoppie authority.

Droptop was caught giving another man a back massage in hot tub.

Droptop claimed that he was rolling 600' stoppies, then denied saying that, even though I have a screenprint saved at home of his lies.

Droptop fills up video clips with other people, so his "team" looks hot.

Droptop threatened to beat me up, but when I showed up at Autorama, and walked up to his booth, with him and all his boys, he called security on me.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:23 PM

Droptop bought a "prestunted" bike, with a prescraped bar, a big sprocket, and a handbrake, even though he doesn't wheelie.

Droptop constantly is hanging around 15 year old girls, and then freaks out on them when they tell him to get lost.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:29 PM

I offered Droptop $500 if he could provide proof that he still owned that Mustang

$500 if it would go 10s

and $500 if he was driving.

$1500 and he said it wasn't worth his time. He b*tched out.

I also offered him $500 for proof that he served in Special Forces as he claimed, he b*tched out.

I offered him $500 if he could roll 600' stoppies, he b*tched out.

Are we seeing a b*tch pattern?
Old 03-08-2006, 03:33 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like a douche
Old 03-08-2006, 03:36 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

uhhhhh....lets remember why we are here ppl..

~FSPalex
Old 03-08-2006, 03:37 PM
B.T.M.

+1 for detroit styles..
my only problem with him is when i make fun of him for being a ballarina, he deletes my posts
oh, and he had sex with scotts mom
Old 03-08-2006, 03:41 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

just makiing sure i understand, you give him a little ****, so he deleter ur posts like a bltch
Old 03-08-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
just makiing sure i understand, you give him a little ****, so he deleter ur posts like a bltch

That's the least of the stuff he pulls.

He lies about his abilities. He gets people hurt (seriously). He lies about who "sponsors" him. He lies about what he owns/owned. He doesn't pay money that he owes, etc. Every bit of hardwork that a legit rider puts in, to get this sport recognized, accepted and taken seriously, he undoes with his lies. He BS'es to get sponsors, and when they see what a joke he is, they're tainted by his bullshit
Old 03-08-2006, 04:01 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi mike

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
+1 for detroit styles..
my only problem with him is when i make fun of him for being a ballarina, he deletes my posts
oh, and he had sex with scotts mom
Old 03-08-2006, 04:01 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
He BS'es to get sponsors, and when they see what a joke he is, they're tainted by his bullshit

That is the worst ... like Thomas once stated people that do shows and do a crappy job leave a bad taste in important peoples mouth ruining future chances.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:41 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
That is the worst ... like Thomas once stated people that do shows and do a crappy job leave a bad taste in important peoples mouth ruining future chances.

u kno wats funny i have more free vicodin...ahahahahhaha 360's
Old 03-08-2006, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
thats cool .. i just got 50 :YEAH

dont go off track ... this thread is dedicated to the poser daryl
Old 03-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
hi judd!
hi mike
Old 03-08-2006, 11:39 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by BVRider1
hi mike
hey buddy, you're still alive? gimme a ring sometime?
Old 03-08-2006, 11:40 PM

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT

SEND ME SOME
Old 03-08-2006, 11:48 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Once we he was working with us he told Nick Hill and myself he was in Califonia talking with Sony, I had a freind stop by his house in River Rouges in Detroit. Yeah he was at home....This 20 minutes after Swearing up and down to Nick and Myself he was in Califonia... Even put a guy on the phone he claimed was a Sony rep....

True Story...

Quick Reply: DropTheTop on the real stunt OG