53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Concealed Weapon

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 04:52 PM

Timmy P is a decent person
Re: Concealed Weapon

Originally Posted by got_ink123
Oh right this picture brought something to my attention. You all carry guns cuz your ****** lazy! get outta bed and beat some ***. pullin the trigger at someone is ***** ****.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:47 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
Oh right this picture brought something to my attention. You all carry guns cuz your ****** lazy! get outta bed and beat some ***. pullin the trigger at someone is ***** ****.
I know man... i've shotten like 40 people because i didn't feel like clentching both fists... that's a couch too lazy to get into bed. hitting someone in the face is some ***** ****... having the ***** to play god ain't.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:39 PM

I know man... i've shotten like 40 people because i didn't feel like clentching both fists... that's a couch too lazy to get into bed. hitting someone in the face is some ***** ****... having the ***** to play god ain't.
having the ***** to play god? are you black .. Hunt a deer or bear or somthing. that makes you a man. not shotting aimlessly at some thug with a pistol.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:25 PM

having the ***** to play god? are you black .. Hunt a deer or bear or somthing. that makes you a man. not shotting aimlessly at some thug with a pistol.
why shoot the dear when you can punch it to death? what happens when you get shot by some dude trying to take your wallet in an alley way because u thought u'd be able to take a 40cal hydroshock with your ****** fists? What are you so scared of that you have to hate on gun owners? omg brilliant Idea why don't we train the swat team to not use weapons because they'd be such pussies if they shot people... wait even better lets take the guns away from the military and army... maybe they can win their battles on hopes and dreams. Take your gun hating opinions somewhere else. Does it really make you a man to shoot a deer that was going about his business just chilling not even knowing your there? You're basically saying that "sucker punching" makes you a man. Charlton Heston's my president it's not a matter of pulling a gun out everytime theres an argument those are the people that give us bad names.... I'm talking about self defense when you're life is in danger. The only use a handgun is justifiable in is if it's the reasonable amount of force needed to protect your life or the life of others

Last edited by got_ink123; 01-07-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:42 PM

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.
I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry. I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I don’t carry a gun because my sex organs are too small. I carry a gun because I want to continue to use those sex organs for the purpose for which they were intended for a good long time to come.
I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
I don’t carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:51 PM

wait wait wait.. I dont hate gun owners. Im one my self have been for like 12 years. My father was raised out in the sticks. he was raised with guns and did the same for me.. He actualy gave me the 4-10 he got when he 14 when I turned 14. Ive shoot just about every rifle out there. My step dad has every metal you could get in vietnam. Got the metal of honor 5 years ago. He was a gun collector.I just hate that people are out there with hidden guns. When I lived in AZ people just walked around with a gun on there hip. thats cool. You got a gun and I know it. but when its hidden what if you talk me up so much im walkin up to beat your *** and Pow. Your secret gun was much louder than your mouth. I dont see it as protecion like you guys see it. I see a easy was to have big *****.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:57 PM

wait wait wait.. I dont hate gun owners. Im one my self have been for like 12 years. My father was raised out in the sticks. he was raised with guns and did the same for me.. He actualy gave me the 4-10 he got when he 14 when I turned 14. Ive shoot just about every rifle out there. My step dad has every metal you could get in vietnam. Got the metal of honor 5 years ago. He was a gun collector.I just hate that people are out there with hidden guns. When I lived in AZ people just walked around with a gun on there hip. thats cool. You got a gun and I know it. but when its hidden what if you talk me up so much im walkin up to beat your *** and Pow. Your secret gun was much louder than your mouth. I dont see it as protecion like you guys see it. I see a easy was to have big *****.
Ok well I withdrawl my previous argument... it's just some places like PA won't let you wear a gun on your hip. I would like it better that way to be honest with you. For the same reason you do. I don't carry it so I can start a fight with anyone that's talking **** or in that sort of context. I carry it for protection and if there's an argument and someone pulls one on me... I'm not a sitting duck. I've never pulled it on anyone during a fight... so far and I hope to keep it this way I've never felt the need to withdrawl it at all. But it's always nice to have the piece of mind that I'm able to protect my life in a situation as such would be needed.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:16 PM

Theres just way to many drunks in Ohio for me to trust people with guns Go BUCKS
Old 01-07-2008, 09:40 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

Things are to much different here in NY. They actually turned me down for a gun permit because of my driving record. Now thats bullshit!!!!! In NY if you are carrying a gun w/o a carry permit it's 1yr and if its chambered thats another.

I think in AZ before you pop **** the thought has got to be in your mind that the other guy has a weapon. Never been but I would keep it in mind.

I guess Im stuck punchin deer, instead of shootin
Old 01-07-2008, 11:04 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

sucks I'm a felon and can't have one anymore but I probably wouln't ride with it if I could. I always have a knife though.

Its a fact that the majority of holders never even pull their weapon in a sticky situation. They just feel safe knowing its there.

Everyone talks a big game about how many guns they have but no one really wants to have to pull it out.
It sucks being forced into that situation.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:55 AM

tankdangler is a decent person

. I've never pulled it on anyone during a fight... so far and I hope to keep it this way I've never felt the need to withdrawl it at all. But it's always nice to have the piece of mind that I'm able to protect my life in a situation as such would be needed.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

I noticed it is Christmas time, someone used the whole roll of wrapping paper to do all the presents with it, someone had a cold by the Tylenol and tissues, someone likes hershey kisses, someone smokes Marlboro menthols, theres a tea light candle there, someone has an Ipod, carrys a purse, The remote is on the floor under the table, and I thiiink theres a body wrapped up in that sheet in the corner!

Nice collection bro!
Old 01-13-2008, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Reckless01
I noticed it is Christmas time, someone used the whole roll of wrapping paper to do all the presents with it, someone had a cold by the Tylenol and tissues, someone likes hershey kisses, someone smokes Marlboro menthols, theres a tea light candle there, someone has an Ipod, carrys a purse, The remote is on the floor under the table, and I thiiink theres a body wrapped up in that sheet in the corner!

Nice collection bro!
LMAO dude u are the ******* man hahahaha those presents were fake haha realised we didn't have a skirt for the tree so we wrapped empty boxes up and threw them under the tree... although one did have a vibrator in it haha.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Rockbottom Rockstar

12Pack is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 01-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

LMAO dude u are the ******* man hahahaha those presents were fake haha realised we didn't have a skirt for the tree so we wrapped empty boxes up and threw them under the tree... although one did have a vibrator in it haha.
LOL thats awesome! so....did you get rid of the body? you gotta admit it does kinda look like one!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:14 AM

Savvgawd is a decent person

Lazarus, that Kimber is the SHIIIIIT, top notch m friend
Old 01-16-2008, 12:04 AM

wickedrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Mauser m2 .45
Carry mexican style.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:00 AM

stunta600rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-UNIT dem xpt
There is multiple critera you have to meet. A main thing is you have to show the need for self protection...I.E. if you were maybe a jewlery dealer with lots of stuff on u..also im sure you have to be politically connected to even have a chance in hell to get one. They make it virtually impossible to get it on purpose cause theyre ***.holes and they only want the thug *** pieces of **** that live in camden and **** carrying......why do you think us along with california got an A on the last brady report card? I mean whats up with the whole BS thing about since ppl cant carry it makes you safer....thats some **** an ******* poltician dreamed up as a way to act like they were making some law that mattered...so thats great then if im a criminal i def want to live and work...ie stick guns in ppls faces....in jersey since i know my chances of them either having a carry permit are pretty much nonexistant...or that im holding up an offduty cop..which is also a pretty low chance...either way it doesnt work and doesnt help anyone out besides the criminals...
+1 there ********. In NH all u gotta do is be 21, no felonies, and no domestic **** on ur record. Then u give them ten bucks.:YEAH

That right in Smell *** jersey u cant even pump ur own gas!! Its illeagal!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:45 PM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marcus Winfield
Ok well I withdrawl my previous argument... it's just some places like PA won't let you wear a gun on your hip. I would like it better that way to be honest with you. For the same reason you do. I don't carry it so I can start a fight with anyone that's talking **** or in that sort of context. I carry it for protection and if there's an argument and someone pulls one on me... I'm not a sitting duck. I've never pulled it on anyone during a fight... so far and I hope to keep it this way I've never felt the need to withdrawl it at all. But it's always nice to have the piece of mind that I'm able to protect my life in a situation as such would be needed.
+1 I think about it as life insurance, I'm not going to lose my life over some dumb **** who wants to steal my wallet or someone who breaks into my house while I'm sleeping. I would never shoot someone over an argument it's a hell of a lot more fun just to throw fists. Just rather be safe then sorry . BTW i don't carry when i ride, I leave mine at the house
Old 02-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reckless01

Nice collection bro!
That "ipod" is a phone called the Chocolate.... Oh yeah I hope thats not your blanket!

Quick Reply: Concealed Weapon