Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM

jody is an unknown quantity at this point
Great Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPITN...related&search=
Old 03-08-2007, 11:02 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person
Re: Great Video

Pimp man.. Watch the one that says 'marines in falluja.' It's a cnn report. It has Capt. Brian Chontosh in it. Guy got a navy cross. He was the one that was drivin down highway 1 when they started gettin A LOT of fire. He sped towards it and unleashed hell on them, jumped into the trench used all his m16's ammo, then used his sidearms ammo, then picked up an AK used all of that ammo, picked up another deadmans ak and used that, fired a dead dudes RPG and launched it.... By the time he was done he killed like 21 dudes and wounded a lot more. He's no joke for sure, haha.

-Max
Old 03-09-2007, 12:01 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Holy Sh*t watch the End of this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=pHya167pJU0
Old 03-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by letsride

Hell Yeah!:YEAH
Old 03-10-2007, 10:38 PM

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK-YOU TO ALL WHO ARE SERVING. YOU ALL ARE IN MY PRAYERS. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, NONE OF YOU WOULD BE THERE, I WOULD DROP 1 BOMB, AND TAKE IRAC OFF THA MAP. THEN TELL EVERYONE ELSE, IF YOU FLY A PLANE IN TO ANOTHER ONE OF OUR BUILDINGS, WE WILL TAKE YOU OFF THE MAP ALSO. THANKS, JODY...............WWW.OUTONPAROLE.COM
Old 03-10-2007, 10:45 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jody
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK-YOU TO ALL WHO ARE SERVING. YOU ALL ARE IN MY PRAYERS. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, NONE OF YOU WOULD BE THERE, I WOULD DROP 1 BOMB, AND TAKE IRAC OFF THA MAP. THEN TELL EVERYONE ELSE, IF YOU FLY A PLANE IN TO ANOTHER ONE OF OUR BUILDINGS, WE WILL TAKE YOU OFF THE MAP ALSO. THANKS, JODY...............WWW.OUTONPAROLE.COM

You truly are stupid if you think we're in Iraq because of 9/11.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:47 PM

You truly are stupid if you think we're in Iraq because of 9/11.
OH MY BAD , I GUESS WE ARE THERE FOR WHAT???????
Old 03-10-2007, 10:50 PM

Saddam Huissen holding weapons of mass destruction that we never found and killing thousands of his own people.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:51 PM

OK, WELL SADAM IS NO LONGER HERE AND WE ARE STILL THERE//?????
Old 03-10-2007, 10:53 PM

Because we're trying to set up a government for them. Its not easy when theres all kinds of insurgents sp? and militia groups that are tying to pretty much take the country back over even though that will never happen with us there.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:54 PM

Saddam Huissen holding weapons of mass destruction that we never found and killing thousands of his own people.
china has nukes, why not go there?????
Old 03-10-2007, 10:55 PM

Because they dont have oil and I dont think we're 100% sure that they have Nukes.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:57 PM

they have been fighting in tha middleast forever, there will never be peace over there, they need to worry about what goes on here.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:58 PM

i think that if everyone would ride wheelie for blox, everything would be o.k.:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 03-12-2007, 01:21 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Filtered... can't watch it at work!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:04 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

You guys need to read up on some history IMO. First of all, we(along with a lot of other allies) told saddam if he didnt follow certain regs/requirements military action would be taken. Sure enough he didnt follow anything he was told including from UN inspectors etc. Get your head out of your ***'s about the WMD's. Ya know what, we got the only WMD that mattered, and thats Saddam himself. If he didnt do some wrong ****, why was he hiding? If you say there were no WMD's..............

"(Mass graves discovered following the US occupation of Iraq in 2003 suggest that the total combined figure for Kurds, Shias and dissidents killed could be as high as 300,000). Approximately 500,000 Iraqi children dead because of international trade sanctions introduced following the Gulf War. "

....I'd say thats some mass destruction right there, maybe you dont agree though.

For those that thing peace isn't gunna happen because of the history of the middle east. Look at the bloody christian hands of europe. Our own country was founded by people seeking escape from religious oppresion, only to start their own religious oppresion (puritans etc.). You know how many natives were killed because they didnt switch to catholicism? Or how about the thousands of people killed in europe (france and england) for hundreds of years over christianity and speaking out against the king.

Even if we were there for oil (horseshit), you act like no good is being done. I don't see you guys complaining about the french helping us out in the revolution. We *probably* wouldnt be here if it wasnt for them. Their only motive for helping us was to 'kill a couple redcoats.'

So long as 1 little child seeks peace and a democratic FAIR way of life being a FREE human being I will support what is going on.

-Max