Elvington stunt comp......

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Back on the attack.

Ruffneck Films is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Elvington stunt comp......

Defo agree was an awesome day, it`s just a pity that it gets slightly overshadowed by such negativety. I originally went there to see for myself how the level of riding had lifted since back in the day. No filming was done as i was on a "day off" lol.

It was a pleasure to be involved in judging and time keeping.

Massive respect to all involved in organising such an event and of course to all riders. I look forward to the next round and to meeting evryone again.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:47 PM

cool c is an unknown quantity at this point

Not on live man, I only got the poverty pack 360, got quite a few games but no mx **** to tear up!!!!!
I may buy a interweb thingy mejig so I can go on line with it!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:55 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ruffneck Films
Defo agree was an awesome day, it`s just a pity that it gets slightly overshadowed by such negativety. I originally went there to see for myself how the level of riding had lifted since back in the day. No filming was done as i was on a "day off" lol.

It was a pleasure to be involved in judging and time keeping.

Massive respect to all involved in organising such an event and of course to all riders. I look forward to the next round and to meeting evryone again.
I didnt know it was you im sorry, you look diff in your avatar Good to see you there.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Kawasaki Lover

Ralado is a decent person
Smile Re: Elvington stunt comp......

[quote=Tee-rex;4087236]
Originally Posted by Antra
Hi all
I was waiting this comp for long time, because was expected great, big and awesome party - British Stuntriding championship. But it was like small country side race...No info before, no regulations, no timetable (under request it comes here in forum), no oficial website - absolutely nothing! Even in race day, I was expected some info board, with results, but nothing ...And was expected more audience. Was there any marketing and advertising activities before?
And only one judge in qfc!
I dont know boys, it's don't look seriosly
I come from small country and thought before that we have a small country side races, and there - in the great UK must be high development level of race organizations, but I'm disappointed

Mrs lurch thanks for all of your negative comments no doubt sourced from your vast knowledge of freestyle stuntriding and organising events and competitions in the **** end of nowhere.
1 true we do not have a web site up and running yet.
2 white boards tied to the barrier at the front of the arena displayed the itenary and times for the weekends events everyone else managed to read them.
3. white board by the judging area again secured to the barrier for you to read was updated instantly after each event every other competitor managed to read it.
4. £2000 was spent on radio adverts and posters at local bike spots
5. audiance we are very aware that trying to get people to come and pay money to watch events in a recession is not easy don't know if you noticed a scaffoling tower with a man standing on it with a big camera and some of the riders with with helmet cams on they come from sky sports television they are very confident of veiwing figures of 90,000 + per showing when its aired on prime time between 9-10pm is that enough audience.
6. Yes unfortunatly we were a judge short for qualifying on sataurday so i had to judge all the riders on my own which is not a problem for me. unfortunatly your boyfriend finnished 11th with a score of 32/50 -3 faults giving him an overall score of 29/50 making him 11th, after you complained on sunday telling me that we only wanted english riders in the final ( last comp winner mattie griffen irish, this event last year winner bruno ferrera french) i let your boyfriend join the final. on sunday there were four very expierienced judges and your boyfriend scored 32/50-2 faults giving him a total of 30/50 that is one point more than he scored in qualifying justifying my original scoring. the reason he finished in 8th was that three of the riders had more tricks but incured more faults.

you could of asked me any of these questions at the weekend or by pm but you choose a public **** stiring post. we have another comp on october 10/11 please turn up as you will be part of the sickest trick leaving faster than you came with my foot up your **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Old 08-17-2009, 07:17 PM

Antra is a decent person

Wow, there are so many posts, try to reply I am happy that finally some things start moving and i have an answers

Yes I'm so sad I cant express my self so good as I can do it in my language...And agree, some things are lost in translation. And some things are different, traditions how we talking each other in contry where I come from and here. I'm shoked about rude expressions. T-rex - you are the last person from I was expected that .... Are you educated ? Have you ever heard about healthy critic ? And is it normal, that race director or judge using such rude words?!

I kwon how hard is job and how difficult is race organizations. Few years ago I also start with learning. And if I was taked all constructiv critic personally, I couldnt be what I was. And things couldnt progress without constructiv and healthy critic. I used to express myself stright away and still doing that. I cant imagine to say : event was awesome: if I dont think that ... I cant lie and always saying what I realy thinking And should I lie only for friendship ?! Or for to get in my boyfriend, who isnt actually my boyfriend, in final ?!
You taking this too much personal. I am diferent, and just start leraning your system and didnt know that first I must to contact personaly using pm ... I thougt I havent nothing to hide...I never wanted to unrespect someone. I came here with deep respect to everyone and was expected to see profesional things.
And one more thing I am absolutely shoked - about spot using. About invitations ... This is public place. Right ?
T-rex, I came to you on sunday and want to understand rules or regulations. And I came as Lauris representative, not as his girlfriend. And if there was clearly definated rules, regulations, info and categories of judging, I havent nothing to say ... And that is important in generaly. For example - latvian stuntrider, who came here 2 (?) years ago, just won Russian stuntriding championship and he described how they doing things - there are suplimentary regulations on 10 sheets, everything is clearly. And that is very important in that kind of sport as stuntriding .. Try to make more objective and turn off any subjectives.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:31 PM

Bowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to all

Old 08-18-2009, 02:10 AM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

Wow, there are so many posts, try to reply I am happy that finally some things start moving and i have an answers

Yes I'm so sad I cant express my self so good as I can do it in my language...And agree, some things are lost in translation. And some things are different, traditions how we talking each other in contry where I come from and here. I'm shoked about rude expressions. T-rex - you are the last person from I was expected that .... Are you educated ? Have you ever heard about healthy critic ? And is it normal, that race director or judge using such rude words?!

I kwon how hard is job and how difficult is race organizations. Few years ago I also start with learning. And if I was taked all constructiv critic personally, I couldnt be what I was. And things couldnt progress without constructiv and healthy critic. I used to express myself stright away and still doing that. I cant imagine to say : event was awesome: if I dont think that ... I cant lie and always saying what I realy thinking And should I lie only for friendship ?! Or for to get in my boyfriend, who isnt actually my boyfriend, in final ?!
You taking this too much personal. I am diferent, and just start leraning your system and didnt know that first I must to contact personaly using pm ... I thougt I havent nothing to hide...I never wanted to unrespect someone. I came here with deep respect to everyone and was expected to see profesional things.
And one more thing I am absolutely shoked - about spot using. About invitations ... This is public place. Right ?
T-rex, I came to you on sunday and want to understand rules or regulations. And I came as Lauris representative, not as his girlfriend. And if there was clearly definated rules, regulations, info and categories of judging, I havent nothing to say ... And that is important in generaly. For example - latvian stuntrider, who came here 2 (?) years ago, just won Russian stuntriding championship and he described how they doing things - there are suplimentary regulations on 10 sheets, everything is clearly. And that is very important in that kind of sport as stuntriding .. Try to make more objective and turn off any subjectives.
You really should of pm'd first off to get answers then there wouldnt be so much hate, you could of then said what you do and maybe T-rex would have listened, i wouldnt be happy if someone slagged me off on here publicly either, the categoies have been posted up what the judges are looking for. If you were so good in Lavita why hasnt anyone heard of you? Im sure people on here could forgive you if you put some naughty pics up of youself

Last edited by Hanksy; 08-18-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:27 AM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Asking to use spots is just good manners.

People spend a lot of time finding places to ride (its not as easy here as it is in other countries) and if someone comes along uninvited and messes it up for them, its not on tbh.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:27 AM

twisted squirre is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hanksy
Im sure people on here could forgive you if you put some naughty pics up of youself
+1
Old 08-18-2009, 03:39 AM

So your single then????
Old 08-18-2009, 06:06 AM

clunatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cool c
So your single then????
Tust Col not to miss an opportunity
Old 08-18-2009, 06:26 AM

BIG MARK RUFFNECK is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everything bin said that needed to be said .But i just wanted to add it seems a shame that there is a negative post about such a possitive weekend well done to all and lets start a new thread about the weekend and hope the event grows and grows

Last edited by BIG MARK RUFFNECK; 08-18-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:34 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

Just thought i would say thanks to every one who helped this weekend,
Tee-rex, Johnny , Trevor and his crew, The judges , Dave @ street fighter mag, sky tv, Stunt bike store, Big mark for trophys, etc etc im sure to have missed some one. I had a great weekend, riding level is getting better and better from every one. Big respect to all involved.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:41 AM

dazz is a decent person

Originally Posted by big mark ruffneck
i think everything bin said that needed to be said .but i just wanted to add it seems a shame that there is a negative post about such a possitive weekend well done to all and lets start a new thread about the weekend and hope the event grows and grows

+1
Old 08-18-2009, 10:17 AM
XP

XP is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-18-2009, 11:08 AM

dave-c is a decent person

Originally Posted by hanksy
im sure people on here could forgive you if you put some naughty pics up of youself
+1
Old 08-18-2009, 01:53 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

naked pics or you wont be taken seriously
Old 08-18-2009, 02:48 PM

jims is a decent person

glad everyone survived just about injury free from what I saw
well,not everyone.

btw I did it 30min before final run.
Mrs lurch thanks for all of your negative comments no doubt sourced from your vast knowledge of freestyle stuntriding and organising events and competitions in the **** end of nowhere.
:D
this is my first coment about race.if honestly,it`s not so hard to see difference between two different people with different opinions.
finnished 11th with a score of 32/50
was there before some question about places or score before at all?
actually it`s minimal sense of total points,imo.I can bet, that some others would love to see full results table with points in all 5 categories.
maybe I can kindly ask for full qlf results?
anyway thanks everyone for competition!
only things I want to add is that I would love to enjoy last man standing comp for some more minutes,it finished so quick, coz was lots of bikes in so small space and thats why some of them got damaged
and looked like grey surface next to,would be more straight with more grip.(my opinion only)
good luck!
Old 08-18-2009, 02:55 PM

That was a nasty cut man, There aint no way I would have rode with that!!!!!!

Just seeing all the blood put me off, how many stitches did that take!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by clunatic
Tust Col not to miss an opportunity

If she single I think we should mingle

Quick Reply: Elvington stunt comp......