Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 01:36 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person
Re: Elvington stunt comp......

For once I have nothing to add.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:38 PM
red eye

skunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TOBY-
I can see why people would get pissed off with your comments antra. Not sure if you know but over here stunting is seen as an anti social / bad thing to do. We all have strugled to be able to ride at decent spots and comps.

This is just the start of things over here. There are only a few people who have the effort and abbility to be able to organize things such as the stunt comp you recently went too. They deserve a lot of praise to picking things up to were there are today. Without the likes of T rex the sfd as a whole skard 4 life Jon Jon ad the risk club and basically every rider who is in the uk community we would all still be doing **** straight wheelies on crap spots with no one watching.

I understand that some of your views comments might get lost in translation but you must except that in the uk, it is best to make yourself known to all or lend a helping hand before critising any one. A negative question in the uk is seen as an attack on the person you are asking the question too when the question is made public.

Not sure if you no but one of your kin came over and wowed us all at SBF a few years a go and did it like a gentlman. We appreciated the way he conducted himself at the comp and maybe you have some one to look up to and or learn from.

I hope that you will still be involved and maybe lend some helping hands etc. But as for getting precious about your partner he has been asked to calm down so should respect the wishes of uk stunters at Their spot. I am sure that this can be cleared up and that there will be no bad blood but for Tim to say something it must be serious. I did notice my self that every one in the uk adheres to a system when running mulitple bikes in a small area and if your a guest or living here forever you must also go along with this system to make the most of everyone's time and enjoyment.

Please give it some time and respect the uk stunt scene deserves we make all welcome when we are treated the same way as you would like to be.
+ 1 well said
Old 08-17-2009, 02:10 PM
www.te-style.co.uk

T-style is a decent person

He got peoples backs up as soon as he threw a strop when no-one immediatley invited him down their spot without even knowing him.

JIMS
Re: Any stunt spot in or near london
actually, I don`t care who likes who or not.I just wanted to find some place and some mates with who riding and practicing together. but lookes like you here are acting like a virgins,sorry.

Originally Posted by Antra
Hi Nick
I realy want to make frienships with everyone and if you take a look some post before, you could see that Tom is beeing first, who started pissing off ...
And now I cant understant - said I something wrong about timetibles, regulations and judge ?
And I'm interested in all thees things, before sugesting I want to find answers on my questions. I was race director in Latvia, I organized Baltic Touring car championship (includes Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Russia). That was my job, thats why I have all thees questions and wanna understand things here ...
Old 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM

Tee-rex is a decent person

[quote=Antra;4086730]Hi all
I was waiting this comp for long time, because was expected great, big and awesome party - British Stuntriding championship. But it was like small country side race...No info before, no regulations, no timetable (under request it comes here in forum), no oficial website - absolutely nothing! Even in race day, I was expected some info board, with results, but nothing ...And was expected more audience. Was there any marketing and advertising activities before?
And only one judge in qfc!
I dont know boys, it's don't look seriosly
I come from small country and thought before that we have a small country side races, and there - in the great UK must be high development level of race organizations, but I'm disappointed

Mrs lurch thanks for all of your negative comments no doubt sourced from your vast knowledge of freestyle stuntriding and organising events and competitions in the **** end of nowhere.
1 true we do not have a web site up and running yet.
2 white boards tied to the barrier at the front of the arena displayed the itenary and times for the weekends events everyone else managed to read them.
3. white board by the judging area again secured to the barrier for you to read was updated instantly after each event every other competitor managed to read it.
4. £2000 was spent on radio adverts and posters at local bike spots
5. audiance we are very aware that trying to get people to come and pay money to watch events in a recession is not easy don't know if you noticed a scaffoling tower with a man standing on it with a big camera and some of the riders with with helmet cams on they come from sky sports television they are very confident of veiwing figures of 90,000 + per showing when its aired on prime time between 9-10pm is that enough audience.
6. Yes unfortunatly we were a judge short for qualifying on sataurday so i had to judge all the riders on my own which is not a problem for me. unfortunatly your boyfriend finnished 11th with a score of 32/50 -3 faults giving him an overall score of 29/50 making him 11th, after you complained on sunday telling me that we only wanted english riders in the final ( last comp winner mattie griffen irish, this event last year winner bruno ferrera french) i let your boyfriend join the final. on sunday there were four very expierienced judges and your boyfriend scored 32/50-2 faults giving him a total of 30/50 that is one point more than he scored in qualifying justifying my original scoring. the reason he finished in 8th was that three of the riders had more tricks but incured more faults.

you could of asked me any of these questions at the weekend or by pm but you choose a public **** stiring post. we have another comp on october 10/11 please turn up as you will be part of the sickest trick leaving faster than you came with my foot up your **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:30 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

I personally thought it was a top weekend, there were boards up at the van and one on the railings for people to see what the running order of the days events. The riding from everyone was awsome and a big thankyou to Big Dave, Jonnie and Trevor. There were 4 judges for the final. Big Dave was let down by a judge at the last min for the qualifiers so what is he supposed to do cancel the comp?? just my
Old 08-17-2009, 02:33 PM

Adzzz is a decent person

I see some things never change on here. Theres always some tool with something negitve to say....

Well said T-Rex, Think most people on here would agree by saying you have worked ******* hard to push the stunt scene forward....So not only did she cry and winge her boyfriend into the final shes now cunting the scene off..... what a *****!

I do agree with Toby where he said for Tim to say somthing on here there must be something up cos hes not one to argue at all....... Lurch stop taking the **** at peoples spots and respect their rules!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:44 PM

andyblade79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tee-rex
we have another comp on october 10/11 please turn up as you will be part of the sickest trick leaving faster than you came with my foot up your **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as you all know i couldnt make the comp this time due to work commitments, but if this is gonna be the sickest trick at the next comp, no ******* way will i miss it
Old 08-17-2009, 02:47 PM
workWORKwork

coops is a decent person

[ we have another comp on october 10/11 please turn up as you will be part of the sickest trick leaving faster than you came with my foot up your **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

If I dont qualify at Santa Pod, im letting my missus off her lead and she can argue me some more points. thanks for the idea
Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

coops, what time we playin xbox tonight, and what game? its been ages?
Old 08-17-2009, 02:55 PM
workWORKwork

coops is a decent person

mx vs atv with tony lol
Old 08-17-2009, 02:55 PM
workWORKwork

coops is a decent person

i need to practice for pod lol
Old 08-17-2009, 02:56 PM

cool c is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanna say I had a blinda of a weekend, and its fair to say the rest of the Skard crew were lovin it!!!!!!!!

To all that had something to do with sorting this weekend out, Dave, Jonny, Big Mark, and and anyone else ive forgot to mention, you all out done yourselfs, was a really good set up.

I thought the stoppie comp was awsome, mega crowds watching, (I'm sure thats why hanksy made such a good job of gobbin it!!!!) Im happy you were ok to ride though dude, and you made it look way to easy!!!!!!!! Billy and Nick had a good battle and from watching it was a hard call to see who got 2nd, and just to go out there in front of that many people and ride stoppies, which we all know are hard enough to do without anyone watching every rider gets nuff respect from me!!!!!! Well done lads.

The stunt comp was awsome, so so close to call between hanksy and steve, was so cool to watch, I really do think they brought the best outta each other this weekend. And Toddy, congrats man!!!!!!! I know I say it every time but the standard of riding from everyone is getting so good, the comps are gonna throw a few suprises soon I reckon!!!! just seems to longer break till the next one!!!!!!

I really do hope that it just keeps getting bigger and bigger,
I hope I have as good a weekend at the next event!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:04 PM
SFDs finest!

pantsonhead is a decent person

Toby that was a awesome reply!
All i can say about Antra comments is. As one of the people that helped with with the organization and running of the comp is that all of us will try to keep improving the comps as best we all can!!!We are all learning aswell!!
The riding skills i saw were mega and all of the riders deserve the very best from us.

But Antra you know there was a running board because you didn't like it when you and you boyfriend read the board and saw your boyfrind didn't make the cut ie qualify for the finals!!!!
I have never witnessed anyone winch more than you!
Dav bent over backwards to get another place for your boyfriend in the final(some gratitude Antra)

We were stuck for judges saturday!Sorry
There were four sunday!

I thank all the riders,competitors and non competitors for turning up, you were all awesome
The people that are helping to put on these comps are taking nothing!!!! and giving up there time and money to try and make everyone that turns up have a good time.

everyone
Old 08-17-2009, 03:05 PM

dazz is a decent person

first i hear from a certain extreme rider that tee-rex "hasnt got a clue" n now this i dont really know tee-rex but he has had the ***** to put himself forward n help promote stunting in the uk and it seems to be paying off . if people like you were as quick to help as you are to criticise then who knows what could happen !
Old 08-17-2009, 03:12 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Originally Posted by Joe87
coops, what time we playin xbox tonight, and what game? its been ages?
I need to get another game, that would mean il have two games then
Old 08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Originally Posted by cool c
Just wanna say I had a blinda of a weekend, and its fair to say the rest of the Skard crew were lovin it!!!!!!!!

To all that had something to do with sorting this weekend out, Dave, Jonny, Big Mark, and and anyone else ive forgot to mention, you all out done yourselfs, was a really good set up.

I thought the stoppie comp was awsome, mega crowds watching, (I'm sure thats why hanksy made such a good job of gobbin it!!!!) Im happy you were ok to ride though dude, and you made it look way to easy!!!!!!!! Billy and Nick had a good battle and from watching it was a hard call to see who got 2nd, and just to go out there in front of that many people and ride stoppies, which we all know are hard enough to do without anyone watching every rider gets nuff respect from me!!!!!! Well done lads.

The stunt comp was awsome, so so close to call between hanksy and steve, was so cool to watch, I really do think they brought the best outta each other this weekend. And Toddy, congrats man!!!!!!! I know I say it every time but the standard of riding from everyone is getting so good, the comps are gonna throw a few suprises soon I reckon!!!! just seems to longer break till the next one!!!!!!

I really do hope that it just keeps getting bigger and bigger,
I hope I have as good a weekend at the next event!!!!
Cheers, Colin, it was good to see the Skard 4 life boys there and enjoying to all, Steve is def an awsome rider, pushing himself, i said from day one he would be a major threat. Big up to you all
Old 08-17-2009, 03:24 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hanksy
I need to get another game, that would mean il have two games then
hahahahahaha you would love the mx game or even pgr4
Old 08-17-2009, 03:27 PM

cool c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joe87
hahahahahaha you would love the mx game or even pgr4

Best stuntin I will ever do on pgr4!!!!! Class, I really want an mx game what you got then??
Old 08-17-2009, 03:37 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

mx v atv untamed... Are you on xbox live?
By the way, there is the new mx v atv game coming out later this year, so may be worth hanging out for.

Quick Reply: Elvington stunt comp......