Old 11-04-2008, 06:35 PM

clunatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sick driftin, mega tight circles and death spins video

Glad you enjoyed it boys.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:10 AM

Dragon69 is a decent person

Originally Posted by clunatic
Espically for lee lol I think this is what the 444 boys should look like for 2009.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Hncoky5LQ
Hehe, i thought they were too silly to be taken serious, good luck to them if they are actually getting bookings! Laughed extra hard at the pfeiffer style front flip one guy did, he didn't quite have the finesse did he

Originally Posted by Joe87
We were asking about one of his certificates, then someone said, who is jimmy fireblade.
He came in saying, how can we not know who jimmy fireblade is, have we never been in the biking world. LMAO

And saying people were ****, the funniest thing was, he was talking to people who are like 100 times better than him, and who have been doing it for like 3 years, compared to his 13 or whatever.... was so funny. im gonna go find the thread an post the link so you can see for yourself. im bored at work.
Thanks Joe (and yes you must be bored at work, but who isn't). Blimey i can see why you guys got worked up!!! And it's not your fault you are younger (well most of you, hehe) and therefore hadn't heard of him. He's old school now and you guys are more interested in radical people like pfeiffer (well Toddy is) He should also know that like most extreme sports peeps, Stunt Riders don't get enough press for what they do. He especially shouldn't knock newbies though because isn't that how he is making his money!
Old 11-05-2008, 07:16 AM

dave-c is a decent person

Originally Posted by TOBY-
***** like them just make us look cool but still pisses me off when they put themselves out there like look at us we are amazing. Well team crazy, you aint you just look like a bunch of ******* green *****.

And I aint sorry if that offended anyone cos if it you did your a **** too
i love it when you post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 AM

ROSS81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dragon69
He especially shouldn't knock newbies though because isn't that how he is making his money!

he wont make much money off anyone on this site..

but seriously whats the story with this.. i have searched and cannot find anything on this "federation"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	img011.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	216087  
Old 11-05-2008, 07:53 AM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

Whos Vic Allen??
Old 11-05-2008, 08:09 AM

ROSS81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think someone actually emailed jfb making out he was interested in attending he's school and asked about the cert.. correct me if im wrong but i believe he said it was given to the top 4 stunters in europe based over the last four years (it was issused in 1999) himself (wtf), kevin carmicheal, craig jones and someone else he cant remember.. sounds suspect... surely if this I.F.M.F did actually exsist there would be something on the net somewhere about it..

Last edited by ROSS81; 11-05-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person

the logo in the top left, isn't JFB is it?
Old 11-05-2008, 03:23 PM

TOBY- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dragon69
Hehe, i thought they were too silly to be taken serious, good luck to them if they are actually getting bookings! Laughed extra hard at the pfeiffer style front flip one guy did, he didn't quite have the finesse did he

Thanks Joe (and yes you must be bored at work, but who isn't). Blimey i can see why you guys got worked up!!! And it's not your fault you are younger (well most of you, hehe) and therefore hadn't heard of him. He's old school now and you guys are more interested in radical people like pfeiffer (well Toddy is) He should also know that like most extreme sports peeps, Stunt Riders don't get enough press for what they do. He especially shouldn't knock newbies though because isn't that how he is making his money!

I had heard of him and was willing to give him respect and I am interested in anyone who stunts but, Sounds like a lot of people are stuck in the past and wont move the **** on. There are loads of riders now that are doing good stuff and some are older guys too. I mention the sfd cos they are older blokes and have seen alot of these guys from over the years but they are pushing it hard and doing some serious ****. For me seeing them doing there show at Brands was one of the highlights of my year. I remeber seeing T rex after he had done his leg at brunts and he tore off down the runnway doing a (i think) second gear high chair and was not hanging about, johny keeps going whatever the weather and whatever injury he has and is very young at heart and mark is a highly technical beast. These guys are all older but sap up the old **** and push on into the future hanging with everyone and helping out as much as possible. Fact is JFB is a grandad dribbling into his soup waffling on about show this wheelie school that, wont keep up with the new **** and live off the back of a reputation when people were wowed by sorry I have to say this ******* pow pows.

Morale is keep up or go knit yourself a ******* scarf JFB and all the rest of you old bastards this is 2008. I will show resepct when they do.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:08 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Yeah Pantsonhead is young at heart.
His fashion is also down with the boys, and i have been known to copy his hat, and one white, one black lace trend.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by TOBY-
I had heard of him and was willing to give him respect and I am interested in anyone who stunts but, Sounds like a lot of people are stuck in the past and wont move the **** on. There are loads of riders now that are doing good stuff and some are older guys too. I mention the sfd cos they are older blokes and have seen alot of these guys from over the years but they are pushing it hard and doing some serious ****. For me seeing them doing there show at Brands was one of the highlights of my year. I remeber seeing T rex after he had done his leg at brunts and he tore off down the runnway doing a (i think) second gear high chair and was not hanging about, johny keeps going whatever the weather and whatever injury he has and is very young at heart and mark is a highly technical beast. These guys are all older but sap up the old **** and push on into the future hanging with everyone and helping out as much as possible. Fact is JFB is a grandad dribbling into his soup waffling on about show this wheelie school that, wont keep up with the new **** and live off the back of a reputation when people were wowed by sorry I have to say this ******* pow pows.

Morale is keep up or go knit yourself a ******* scarf JFB and all the rest of you old bastards this is 2008. I will show resepct when they do.
Hehe, bet you feel better after that rant, made me giggle

I'm older too but defo young at heart and i'm a girl but i like to push myself so i'm with you guys, keep it up :YEAH and i agree the SFD lot are a great bunch, spent a bit of time with some of them in the Isle of Man and had a right laugh, also seen them at Elvington and i respect what they do a lot!

Res firma mitescere nescit, which roughly translates as 'once you've got it up, keep it up'....well only if what you're doing is worth it hey
Old 11-05-2008, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by ROSS81
he wont make much money off anyone on this site..

but seriously whats the story with this.. i have searched and cannot find anything on this "federation"
Hehe, no he won't and no idea about the certificate, researched it myself and can't find a thing
Old 11-06-2008, 04:55 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

Hey i can feel the sfd love flowing ha ha.
Dave coates is the other guy with a cert. Your right Toby i remember all of these chaps when they started ha ha how old am i ????
We spoke about this cert thing with Neil Porter at the TT and apprently it is legit. 4 of them do have it. But having said that one of them who has a cert and i wont mention his name said it was not worth the paper its wrote on ha ha.
Also when i met Dave coates and neil porter i gotta say wot top guys they were. Neil is a legend !!!! I have never met JFB though.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:49 AM

clunatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vandal34
Dave coates is the other guy with a cert. Your right Toby i remember all of these chaps when they started ha ha how old am i ????
We spoke about this cert thing with Neil Porter at the TT and apprently it is legit. 4 of them do have it. But having said that one of them who has a cert and i wont mention his name said it was not worth the paper its wrote on ha ha.
Also when i met Dave coates and neil porter i gotta say wot top guys they were. Neil is a legend !!!! I have never met JFB though.
What did you lot to Neil Porter at the Isle of Man ??? One minute he was wearing full leathers the next he was in t-shirt and jeans stunting away I've never seen him stunt without his skins on before your a bad infulence Saying that I havnt wore my skins since Billy came up to teach me how to 12 called me a ******* ***** and they've been hanging up ever since.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:36 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

Originally Posted by clunatic
What did you lot to Neil Porter at the Isle of Man ??? One minute he was wearing full leathers the next he was in t-shirt and jeans stunting away I've never seen him stunt without his skins on before your a bad infulence Saying that I havnt wore my skins since Billy came up to teach me how to 12 called me a ******* ***** and they've been hanging up ever since.
Ask lee and billy
Old 11-06-2008, 08:00 AM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Just to make you feel not as bad, i used to watch and copy dave coates, jason finn, kevin carmichael,jack/jarrod frost, craig jones (rofl) when i was very young on my bmx. Then i upped my game, and got a mountain bike, and got the euro champs 97 dvd, then had some new inspiration in the form of AC FARIAS :YEAH (and got his video).

Dave Coates was first stunter i ever saw in the flesh, in like 95/96 and watching him pow pow, break his plate, burnouts etc.... Im now 21 and he still has same routine
Old 11-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Ask lee and billy
This was the last time his leathers was seen.

Took us ages to get em on

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G51WHlrZwps
Old 11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

bwahahhahhahahahhahahahhah

you just need open facers.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:19 PM

Also when i met Dave coates and neil porter i gotta say wot top guys they were. Neil is a legend !!!!
Hey you can pay me later vandal Joking apart credit where credit is due, got to respect anyone pushing themselves, especially when they're still doing it when most have on their zip-up slippers at home

Originally Posted by Joe87
Just to make you feel not as bad, i used to watch and copy dave coates, jason finn, kevin carmichael,jack/jarrod frost, craig jones (rofl) when i was very young on my bmx. Then i upped my game, and got a mountain bike, and got the euro champs 97 dvd, then had some new inspiration in the form of AC FARIAS :YEAH (and got his video).

Dave Coates was first stunter i ever saw in the flesh, in like 95/96 and watching him pow pow, break his plate, burnouts etc.... Im now 21 and he still has same routine
Keep it up Joe, imagine where you'll be in another 5 years! And hey don't be knocking Dave, who else would put me on the back of their quad at the TT and trust me not to end up flat on my *** embarrassing them! Got to hand it to him taking me on without practice, i'm a tall girl, especially compared to him, sorry Dave

General Joe public just want smoke and noise and are happy to see wheelies and burnouts with plenty of smoke ending in a bang but it is good to balance that with a freestyle rider or few for those out there who like to see a bit of fresh talent! There is room for all talents as long as there is respect and i can vouch that Dave and Neil are two top guys, as already said by Vandal :YEAH

Make sure 2009 is the year to put yourselves out there boys and bring freestyle to more shows.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by -Ludo
This was the last time his leathers was seen.

Took us ages to get em on

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G51WHlrZwps
And Lee and Billy pulled a mega stunt, i was stood next to Neil when they came out and i was nearly crying. First time in ages i've seen Neil speechless, bloody good job he's a good sport I've hijacked this thread enough now so i'll zip up now!
Old 11-06-2008, 06:20 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by birdie
there is a skid at the start of the second vid
that was the best trick of the video.

Quick Reply: Sick driftin, mega tight circles and death spins video