ant...'s new wooden 12bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 03:23 PM

Adzzz is a decent person
Re: ant...'s new wooden 12bar

the vid is quality..... post it timbo!!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by squidburt
does **** all
I agree w you on that part. They might help you learn brake control but when you have both wheels on the ground thats one thing. The first time you get that oh **** feeling from the bike going past BP and your natural comfort zone, I wonder how the zero training is gonna help Not saying it wont coz I didnt learn like that but just curious. I think I told you ant to try foot drags - right foot covering the brake and left foot on the floor. Thats what worked for me when I was trying to learn BP and brake control. Dont try to ride the wheelie out - try to hit the bar and park the bike on the bar. Once you could park the bike on the bar on command start trying to catch it with the brake before hitting the bar. Once you could catch it with the brake start trying to catch it w the brake and let idle take the bike. Dont mean to step on any toes of the uk dudes who r training you but just giving my 2cents on what worked for me when I was trying to learn bp and bc. Everyones different on how they learn but like said above if you really want this youll get it. I was told that by stock05 of all people Good luck mate
Old 08-26-2008, 03:49 PM

dave-c is a decent person

[/quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 PM

keithkeith is a decent person

Originally Posted by T1myboy
Yo Ant, We thought we would give it a go dude

video to come soon !

ha ha homage to ant
Old 08-26-2008, 04:26 PM

mungo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I agree w you on that part. They might help you learn brake control but when you have both wheels on the ground thats one thing. The first time you get that oh **** feeling from the bike going past BP and your natural comfort zone, I wonder how the zero training is gonna help Not saying it wont coz I didnt learn like that but just curious. I think I told you ant to try foot drags - right foot covering the brake and left foot on the floor. Thats what worked for me when I was trying to learn BP and brake control. Dont try to ride the wheelie out - try to hit the bar and park the bike on the bar. Once you could park the bike on the bar on command start trying to catch it with the brake before hitting the bar. Once you could catch it with the brake start trying to catch it w the brake and let idle take the bike. Dont mean to step on any toes of the uk dudes who r training you but just giving my 2cents on what worked for me when I was trying to learn bp and bc. Everyones different on how they learn but like said above if you really want this youll get it. I was told that by stock05 of all people Good luck mate
this is what im doing right now , im on the last part and even doing some feet up stuff its taken me about 4 hours in total and im surprised how simple it is really , wish i had advise like this when i was trying to learn years ago
keep at it Ant ill see ya santa pod :YEAH
Old 08-26-2008, 05:04 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Tbh, I agree with dave on the zeros thing.

Ant, if you're happy, stick with it.

Its your bike, your time, your body. Don't worry about anyone else, you're a character and that's what we need.

Please post more threads.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:11 PM

TOBY- is an unknown quantity at this point

**** erm ant

your not making us uk stunters look stupid.

the uks riding is making us look bad not you. theres a few trying to keep up with the french and US but theres alot that aint. dont take the comments to heart

im sure toby is with me on this one and he should be pm
Yeah I am with ya I would like to see the Vid for sure Like watching a vid were a viet cong falls asleep and a gorrila takes his ak47 off him

But if I had taken time to give you advice and you had gone and done that I would be proper fucked off with ya like Lee.

Just stay the **** away from my bike ant, twelve bars are gay enough yours screams ******* sucker.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:04 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

the uks riding is making us look bad not you. theres a few trying to keep up with the french and US but theres alot that aint.
How are we making ourselves look bad?

The UKs riding is at its highest point. Are you saying that before you arrived everyone was making themselves look worse?
We have people like Jabgo/Hanksy/Dave K3 circling after how many rides?
Every one helps every one in my eyes.
Does it matter if 'only some of you guys are keeping up with USA and France'. Both countries have alot better weather and resources than us.

I think your above comment is bullshit, we arent making ourselves look bad.
We Rock.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:08 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TOBY-
twelve bars are gay
I agree with that. :YEAH :YEAH

But i miss mine

I jumped off mid circle and bent my exhaust round, its like higher level now:YEAH
Old 08-26-2008, 06:29 PM
www.te-style.co.uk

T-style is a decent person

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EalrbCo7lNQ

12plank-bar
Old 08-26-2008, 06:36 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Congrats , Welcome to their new wooden 12 bar member.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:13 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

You are soooooooo lucky you didnt try to scrape that single plank b/c it would have pushed directly into your *** HARD!!!.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:35 PM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Ant man DEADLY SPLITERS mate u could end up with a stake up ur jacksy
Old 08-27-2008, 03:38 AM

Retro is a decent person

Originally Posted by T1myboy
bwwwhahahahahahaha
good thing it fell off,because I could'nt watch the rest if it did'nt.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:26 AM

ant... is a decent person

Hey Guys, good news, i think im past the need to use that thing any more.
It did work sunday when i went too far but last night i seemed to have more control up there, everything has slowed down for me and im not panicking anymore. Just wish i had more room to ride the wheely out at my spot.

Squidburt, OnEWhEeLNEAL, Joe87 & more, I think you all advised the seated one foot down method and thats what i have been learning because I feel better positioned to use the controls seated. If i went staggered i would be less likely to use the rear break atm.

NQI Dave, Squidburt & Pantsonhead - im with you on 'do what feels best' ive been learning & crashing for 6 month, everytime someone tries to change my method i get worse. I did what i felt i needed to do to get past my fear of flipping (as stupid as it looked) but im sure i just need lots of seat time and my confidence/control will come in time
Old 08-27-2008, 04:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ant...
Hey Guys, good news, i think im past the need to use that thing any more.
It did work sunday when i went too far but last night i seemed to have more control up there, everything has slowed down for me and im not panicking anymore. Just wish i had more room to ride the wheely out at my spot.

Squidburt, OnEWhEeLNEAL, Joe87 & more, I think you all advised the seated one foot down method and thats what i have been learning because I feel better positioned to use the controls seated. If i went staggered i would be less likely to use the rear break atm.

NQI Dave, Squidburt & Pantsonhead - im with you on 'do what feels best' ive been learning & crashing for 6 month, everytime someone tries to change my method i get worse. I did what i felt i needed to do to get past my fear of flipping (as stupid as it looked) but im sure i just need lots of seat time and my confidence/control will come in time
so does this mean no video
Old 08-27-2008, 04:54 AM

ant... is a decent person

**** em, i will do a video for ya OMR

Im gonna have to scrape it to or its not worth posting, ive got my camera too.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:24 AM

Location: www.justmotorcycles.net. moorespeedracing.com. www.theriskclub.com
squidburt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joe87
How are we making ourselves look bad?

The UKs riding is at its highest point. Are you saying that before you arrived everyone was making themselves look worse?
We have people like Jabgo/Hanksy/Dave K3 circling after how many rides?
Every one helps every one in my eyes.
Does it matter if 'only some of you guys are keeping up with USA and France'. Both countries have alot better weather and resources than us.

I think your above comment is bullshit, we arent making ourselves look bad.
We Rock.
NO a i didnt say i was in it either.
what im saying is that the US guys wouldnt look at us for this but if anything are riding ability, and dont use the weather thats bs i ride rain or shine im sure hansky does aswell.and before the likes of me hansky sfd and stuff i wasnt here so i dont know
Old 08-27-2008, 07:00 AM

TOBY- is an unknown quantity at this point

You aint **** if cant jam in the wet!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person

Ant's great!

Now stop falling off buddy!

Quick Reply: ant...'s new wooden 12bar