Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person
Re: back from stuntwars

Group hug

Or therapy....

You decide...
Old 01-19-2008, 10:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

therapy would ruin glyn ..lol
Old 01-20-2008, 04:39 PM

vandal34 is a decent person

Hey Glyn that medication still hasnt worked eh! The ratster (my gf) is getting worried about ya. ha ha
Old 01-20-2008, 05:05 PM

TrailerParkPimp is a decent person

had a blast with the uk boys...rob and john i think amanda is still lookin for ya that bird is a determined little thing...billy and murphy cant be left to babysit each other just not good...and sparky's drifting is insane in water puddles and raining well i guess he's used to all the rain...good times cant wait till next year or whenever u guys come to cleveland hit me up
Old 01-20-2008, 05:07 PM

and HOOTER'S said were not welcome :YEAH
Old 01-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TrailerParkPimp
and HOOTER'S said were not welcome :YEAH
Did Billy get thrown out???
Old 01-21-2008, 05:35 AM

clunatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glingglo
yes next year im wearing a bikini!!!!
That gives a whole new meaning to the words street extreem

have you talked Toddy, Vandal and T-rex into wearing the same outfit ??
Old 01-21-2008, 11:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by clunatic
That gives a whole new meaning to the words street extreem

have you talked Toddy, Vandal and T-rex into wearing the same outfit ??
Old 01-21-2008, 01:27 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Stuntwars was a blast !!

im going to forget all the talk about the men in bikinis in the middle of this thread....

and continue with Stuntwars was amazing !!!!!! It was nice to meet some of the people from the UK too
Old 01-21-2008, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
Did Billy get thrown out???
not quite but we all shoulda been very insane time..........i wish amanda would stop calling me :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-21-2008, 04:19 PM

the burn out at the door puking contest in parking lot and bird playin wif themselves at the table with wings and lemonade as billy says somebody pinch me im in heaven
Old 01-21-2008, 04:38 PM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

ha ha it was awsome man. me and murthy were fine. lol cant put your face to your name dude? did i talk to you. america was such a blur. lol
Old 01-21-2008, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by billy da kid
ha ha it was awsome man. me and murthy were fine. lol cant put your face to your name dude? did i talk to you. america was such a blur. lol
yes billy i was sitting at the table wif the crowd in hooters helping drink all those drinks the fat guy from cleveland(murphs boy)kinda hard to miss me well at least next to u im not always the biggest guy around i left u guys about midnight then i get a help text from murph at 8 in da morning lets just have another pitcher of lemonade im still waiting to try some stella
Old 01-22-2008, 06:23 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

We only see billy a few times and every time he was not looking to sharp. I asked steve from street fighters where is billy and he just laughed !!! And i thought ya didnt drink that much billy !!! How wrong
Old 01-22-2008, 06:39 AM
also known as OMR

didn't he get arrested the last time he was here ?

or was that some one else ?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:43 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

yer that was me. and we got stopped with the streetfighterz by 4 police cars. lol that was funny. i just love having a good time. yer i remember you dude. we had a scream hey. im booking up for starboyz in the next few weeks so more drinking time. lol
Old 01-22-2008, 01:34 PM
also known as OMR

where and when is the starboyz event
Old 01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

usually happens second week in June...........Ohio

http://starboyz.com/vboard/forumdisp...s=&forumid=101

nothing posted there yet....but thats where you'll find the answer closer to the date..
Old 01-22-2008, 02:37 PM
also known as OMR

cool thanks weee
Old 01-22-2008, 02:44 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

no prob bob

Quick Reply: back from stuntwars