636 top yokes

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 05:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 636 top yokes

i run clipons so there is no real need for me to have that except for the fact they look cool.......lol

but if i had that mill my whole damn bike would be billet
Old 10-23-2007, 08:28 AM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice
i would love some big tools to play with
Old 10-23-2007, 12:33 PM

yzfsammy is a decent person

Looks cool man:YEAH how much would u charge for sum? if u were willing of course!:YEAH
Old 10-23-2007, 02:21 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

good point, can you put a price on all these amazing components? So we can order em up and be 636 happy.

What about the "Stay in spreader, billet butt plug" you made me? are you mass producing those as well? or was that just a one off for me ha ha
Old 10-23-2007, 02:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ooohhh glynn......lol
Old 10-24-2007, 04:15 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

Originally Posted by glingglo
good point, can you put a price on all these amazing components? So we can order em up and be 636 happy.

What about the "Stay in spreader, billet butt plug" you made me? are you mass producing those as well? or was that just a one off for me ha ha
Hey Glyn that was a one off special for you. I cant use that programme for any one else it would be to big
I will give ya some prices when every thing is done. I cant price them untill they are finished, i m doing stuff at cost so it wont be expensive dont worry chaps.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:49 AM

i got an r1, would/have u tried other applications?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by yzfsammy
i got an r1, would/have u tried other applications?
Hello sammy. I take it you mean does the top yoke fit the R1. Nope as i currently stunt a R1 and they are diffrent. You can get a top yoke from the street fighter store for the R1. But to be honest the standard R1 yoke is very easy to mod and its flat to take the risers from standard.
Are you stunting your R1 then? Ive not heard of you? Good to see a new name on here.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:19 AM

Hey vandal im a newbie stunter i signed up to ses.co.uk then got told about the uk section here, yeah i will b learning to stunt the r1! at the moment im building up my stocks of spares, so far i got a fi cage and 12 bar and at the end of next month ill be getting sum fi clip ons and the last few bits i need!:YEAH
Old 10-24-2007, 08:37 AM

Adzzz is a decent person

hello sammy..... good to see ya on here!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:50 AM

Hey thats good another R1 stunter. Is it carb"d or injected. Not that it really matters when ya starting out. They are a hand full take care !!!!
You will need to brace the rear sub frame they snap off after just a few scrapes. also when ya drop it hard the carbs fall off real easy. take some tools with ya .
Have ya got a hand rear brake yet? I have caliper mod bracket that takes a front caliper and fit to the rear using a R1 front master up side down. Works really well. I have some pics if ya want,
Old 10-24-2007, 10:21 AM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
yeah make some so the clippons can go on top and youl sell the **** out of them! when you do i want one!
i think hohey is about to make some. don't hold me to it though, i heard it through the grape vine....................
Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by vandal34
Hey thats good another R1 stunter. Is it carb"d or injected. Not that it really matters when ya starting out. They are a hand full take care !!!!
You will need to brace the rear sub frame they snap off after just a few scrapes. also when ya drop it hard the carbs fall off real easy. take some tools with ya .
Have ya got a hand rear brake yet? I have caliper mod bracket that takes a front caliper and fit to the rear using a R1 front master up side down. Works really well. I have some pics if ya want,
the one im gona stunt is carbed but ive got an injection model in by back garden that im saving for a project one day!! mwahahaha

Any advice on that subframe would be ace, plus the pics for the hand brake(and the subframe if ya got em)!!

Where abouts r u at vandal?

Hey Adzzz! like the avitar
Old 10-24-2007, 11:01 AM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Sammy... nice to see another bod on here, it's growing by the day... hit up a new thread and tell us all bout yourself and why you got into stuntin.. and your current level etc

cheers Glyn
Old 10-24-2007, 11:14 AM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glingglo
Hello Sammy... nice to see another bod on here, it's growing by the day... hit up a new thread and tell us all bout yourself and why you got into stuntin.. and your current level etc

cheers Glyn
what he said

hello sammy
Old 10-24-2007, 11:14 AM

Hey sammy i will have to take a pic of the sub frame tonight, But here are some of the hand brake set up. Its a bolt on job !!!! No welding like other set ups. ive made them in steel now as the ally one broke at the elvington comp.
We are near newmarket in suffolk where are you?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP02161.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	201566   Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP02164.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	201567  
Old 10-24-2007, 12:53 PM

Thats a cool set up is it another thing you made urself? but i dont think i need that kind of set up yet (althogh i do have a spare set of front calipers in my shed!), i gota learn to get it up before i keep it from flippin! Ha ha

im in langley near slough
Old 10-24-2007, 01:36 PM
also known as OMR

unique, simple, functional, brilliant...............

steel is a good idea like you said only because it sticks out the back and that gives alot of leverage
Old 10-24-2007, 02:16 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
unique, simple, functional, brilliant...............

steel is a good idea like you said only because it sticks out the back and that gives alot of leverage

+1,000,000:YEAH
Old 10-24-2007, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

yours looks alot nicer then mine

Quick Reply: 636 top yokes