444 lee is gay

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 03:18 AM

TOBY- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 444 lee is gay

Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist
bit of a rep yeah? don't mean ****. we'll see.

Some friend, I'm more likely to give him a slap now.
That is exactly what i thought you would say. I have seen you post up some intelligent threads every now and then and had a good laugh at a few of them too. But the point i am trying to make is that I dont think that anyone comes on here to listen to crap talk from anyone. I stunt cos got to the limits on the road of legalities and risk.

I love bikes and love to be around bikers all the time. I have split with more than one g friend on account that i spend more time on bikes than with them etc. I do however think that there is this sudo macho bull floating around
"I ride a bike I am hard". I used to get on my bike and think the same thing untill i opened it up and thought Oh poo I am scared beyond my limits. Then i just embraced that feeling and got lean angles out of a pair of pilots sports that most would call impossible.

I have lots of biker freinds and most of them i have seen in emotional situations needing help and support. Which i would do for any of them. None of them have any bravado at all. One of them is built like a racing snake but can go up through the box on a 636 to 145mph and stay there for miles. He deserves respect for that. But i will not respect the I am hard biker.

I thakyou UT for helping with pushing the sport forwards but i do not thankyou for the macho crap you post. If you want to talk about football violence then go to the pub. I and most on here do not want to hear that sort of stuff.

Basically i showed a ***** in your armour and you did not like it. But just remeber how that felt next time you post up a load of hating on here against me or anyone else. You give you receive. Like riding freestyle you fall off hurt yourself get back on the bike and do it all again.

So sorry if I upset you but i dont think threaten me with violence is the right thing to do at all.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:36 AM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

im gonna be there mate!

ps Roger Chris P is German
Old 01-02-2007, 04:46 AM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Germans need love too...
Old 01-02-2007, 06:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh ....german huh
Old 01-02-2007, 09:32 AM

Urban Terrorist is an unknown quantity at this point

There is always someone harder around the corner. Ryant, of what i've seen of you, your a good rider. I just don't like people taking the ******* **** out of me. Like you did with your **** posts.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:01 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

im gonna make a boss clip of toby doin his driftin thing.... but someone plaese tell him to put 35psi in the back cos he wont listen to me
Old 01-03-2007, 05:58 AM

TOBY- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist
There is always someone harder around the corner. Ryant, of what i've seen of you, your a good rider. I just don't like people taking the ******* **** out of me. Like you did with your **** posts.
Eactly the point i was trying to make you dont like **** taken out of you so dont give out in the first place. You took to the bait straight away. Talk stunting push it forward, post pics post vid clips anything but hard talk just dont fly in my book. All the best ryant
Old 01-03-2007, 12:24 PM

Goodluckmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JoeRM125
ill put a pound on saying Glynglo is first in UK to HC scrape! :YEAH

if someone hasnt already? i dont think any onehas, have they?
Been watching Sonnie Ferguson do it for years.

3 years ago he was doing 1 handed HC coasters with the engine turned off, the re-starting it and continuing the HC wheelie.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by Goodluckmonkey
Been watching Sonnie Ferguson do it for years.

3 years ago he was doing 1 handed HC coasters with the engine turned off, the re-starting it and continuing the HC wheelie.
i know he can do HC scrapes and burn outs on the bar. and he can also do coasters.

but i never ever seen him do 1 handed HC's, let alone 1 handed HC coasters.
you sure your talkin about the right bloke??? ginger hair, middle aged gimp in blue and yellow leathers??
Old 01-03-2007, 01:19 PM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul Gower can do 1 handed high chairs, don't know if he can scrape HC though, don't think he can but it wouldn't suprise me, the powers of FISHMAN! never suprise me
Old 01-03-2007, 01:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hay sparks ..you got one of those gas gas bikes?
Old 01-03-2007, 02:46 PM

Goodluckmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 444-RIDERZ LEE
i know he can do HC scrapes and burn outs on the bar. and he can also do coasters.

but i never ever seen him do 1 handed HC's, let alone 1 handed HC coasters.
you sure your talkin about the right bloke??? ginger hair, middle aged gimp in blue and yellow leathers??
Yep - he rides totally differently when practicing to when he's doing shows.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:20 PM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
hay sparks ..you got one of those gas gas bikes?
Nope, but picking up a KTM in a couple of weeks :YEAH
Old 01-03-2007, 03:23 PM
also known as OMR

yea i thought that was you in joes clip but it was a guy called sparky
Old 01-03-2007, 07:29 PM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
yea i thought that was you in joes clip but it was a guy called sparky

ok sparky is my team mate
and rides the gas gas and a blade with red flames down the sides heres a short teaser of us at play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kacXAFCGCIY

and an other of him messing around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uZhqVg9UdM&NR
Old 01-04-2007, 02:01 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

cool vids
shows how manic/cool the ace is in the summer :YEAH
Old 01-04-2007, 02:13 PM
also known as OMR

oh **** playing in traffic looks like fun
they would just bump you off the road if you did that here,either some dick or some old lady not paying attention
Old 01-05-2007, 08:02 AM

BIG MARK RUFFNECK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glingglo
i have a voice that tells me to eat vast ammounts of pies....

please go away please aaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhh

i want to be thin again then i wont snap so many foot pegs and passenger pegs (this is true, i snap em lots cos i weigh lots see)
I got that voice too and its very loud
Old 01-05-2007, 08:15 AM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BIG MARK RUFFNECK

I got that voice too and its very loud

what do u reckon for a t shirt
"will stopie
for pies"

Old 01-05-2007, 09:18 AM

BIG MARK RUFFNECK is an unknown quantity at this point