Classifieds: StuntTrader.com For Sale and Wanted

Clearing out many bikes!!!!CEAHP!!!!...i want my living room back.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 09:16 PM

Tampamax is an unknown quantity at this point
Clearing out many bikes!!!!CEAHP!!!!...i want my living room back.

I'm putting all these in one thread for simplicity. These things are just taking up to much space and i want them gone. I've got other bigger/better projects in the works. :naughty:

2003 R1 with 3032 miles.........8,000 obo.....clean title
Never down, or even tipped over. Has original pipe that also come with it. Polished everything with chrome rear spools, polished frame plugs, untested crash bobbins, and chrome lowering link(not yet installed).

2002 R1 with 5300 miles.........2,500 obo.....clean title
Bike needs plenty of work. It comes with over 3K in aftermarket parts. Does not come with front end or rear wheel/tire/sprocket. If you want i have lined up all the parts needed and can put you into some incredible deals to get this thing brand new for faaaaar less than you could on your own.

2000 R1 needing the motor reassembled........2,500 obo.....clean title
Stolen recovery with a clean title cause it was never insured to have a claim paid on it. Finally got the title fom the owner. Complete bike except for fairing set. You can have a set for another 800. Engine will need bearings installed and then she ready to rock. I'm throwing in a carbon fiber Mig high mount with chromed bracketry, bracket stay, and guage cluster.

2003 RC-51 with 1002 miles......5,600 obo.......clean title
Bike needs very little. Right clip on, right rotor, upper and right headlight to be road worthy. Actually it needs less, but that should cover you for just about evrything.

I will be happy to answer any questions you all may have about the bikes, but lets keep this civil and act like mature adults here. If you truely are not interested, or have no means to pay for one then just bite you tongue and move along. ;-) Please respect my time as there is not enough to go around for tire kickers.

Thanks for taking the few minutes to look in here. :wave: