Ronin Riders Photo Gallery
www.RoninRacer.com
New Jersey

Wheres Lee..!!

Old 01-19-2006, 10:42 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheres Lee..!!

Yo...sorry peeps, if yu wondering where I been.
I took a break the past year. I was alittle burned out. I was bizzy getting out of bankrupcy, selling my house, now looking or a cheaper house, and my money is right again plus my wife is about to have my second kid, and I been spending more time with the LORD. I didnt do any work for Cycledreams, for stuntvideos, or even ride. Stunt dvds turned out to be just great fun for me, cuz the money sure didnt ever start rollin in, but anyway I had promided my church I would make a dvd for them, and I did. It took all year filming, and I completed the dvd for Christmas 2005 release. If anyone wants one they are free just get up with me.
I have no plans on doing anything big this spring, but I am about to help P.S.F. work on his new dvd, and I want to be free this summer from alllll my normal bullshit to ride again and try to remember how to just have fun for once. I forgot what its like till a few months ago I went to a bike show with no business at all in mind and saw how much fun I had. So I do beening like that, I didnt amount to **** anyway really. Time to just have fun again like back in the dayz (1987) when I first started Ronin. Man those where the dayz. (and all that)

Last edited by LEE OF RONIN; 01-19-2006 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Camera man of Ronin (Mudlizard)

Keith of Ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wheres Lee..!!

hey Lee good to see you are still around, and congrats on your baby to be!
i cut out on riding my street bike too, been getting back to my roots, and just riding dirt, i have been trying to get out every other weekend, or practice daily in my driveway, you can always stop by, well good to see everything is going well for you,

peace,
Keith