?'s about Banshee?**

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 12:07 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
?'s about Banshee?**

first i have fmf fatty pipes on my banshee and a rad valve...id read a hundred places that the stock pipes have more torque...not realy my q though...not if i had the stock pipes on their would it matter keeping that rad valave on their...would it still help or actually make things screwed up?

and for a 12 bar, whats the best one out their and where to get i for the banshee?

does neone know about the teeth on the bansh..? switching them and ****..
Old 12-11-2002, 01:24 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
the banshee is a sick bike to stunt...if i were you i would leave the pipes on, that **** sounds so ****** ill...after changin pipes im gonna say that my bike def felt alot more violent, so i would think that that would be because of more torque/hp?? i dunno.....but as for teeth, i really dont think you need to change nething, i can pull my **** up in 4th, no clutch....just learn the power band on it...the pipes def make the power band more noticible.......as for a bar, i made mine out of solid round steel, a lotta peeps on this board got flat bars but i think the round bar will prevent catchin edges, death shakes, etc...

well thats my .02

keep postin about progress on stuntin that bitch, theres few and far banshee stunters
Old 12-11-2002, 02:01 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
thanx for the info man....yah i was reading a few things ...seen sum dyno testings...the stock pipes actually have more torque than any other pipes out their low end...at least thats what i heard from everyone i asked about that write up...but dmc i guess makes the craziest low end power for the banshee....ill keep ya posted get sum sweet pics and post them lataz man thanx again