New England Quad stunna Competition

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 12:58 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
New England Quad stunna Competition

Come on you guys. We need a local New England Quad Stunna stunt pimp competition. I got some **** up my sleeve & you know you fools do too!

I just need a good reason to take some time off-a work.

Old 10-29-2002, 08:55 AM

f.s.o.s is an unknown quantity at this point
i hear that....some one needs to set it up, but where? keep me informed fo' sho...it would be a good way to see what i can pull out of my ***...lol
Old 10-29-2002, 10:54 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
hey all we really need is for the xsba to hold a comp around are area for the motorcycle contests and i think it could be pulled off. ask dsog thomas he sets up those shows and shows like if noone else i guarantee he could tell ya something at the least.
LATA,
ZANNMANN
Old 10-29-2002, 03:04 PM

Teamsquiddly is an unknown quantity at this point
Motorcycle stunts take more skill but atv stunt impress the crowd just as much. Teamsquidd roles down Brockton pits and the gathering goes nuts for some of the **** we lay down. However even a mile long wheelie (1000cee cee) is no match for stoppie or a backward wheelie as far as crowd pleasing goes. I will give props to CeeCee his balance has surpased his teacher. DAMNIT

Oh I love xsba but the events are way to far away. Strength in numbers lets roll up to New England Dragway and just start stunting the crowd with go nuts
Old 10-29-2002, 04:47 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Don't forget about the happenings in the Green Mountain State this weekend boyz.

We'll have to roll down there with you boyz some day.

Later.

-Josh
Old 10-29-2002, 05:36 PM

Damnit i've been working on the banshee for like 3 hours and it still bogs. this is the wierdest problem i've ever had. when i turn the barsto the left all the way to about 11:30 it fine it actually runs good. but when i pass the 11:30 point turning the bars to the rightall the way it starts to bog and wont stop like something is getting cut off. i know its electrical. does any boody out there know how to fix this problem. i've tried everything. and if this quad wont run i dont think ill be able toget a quad to ride in vermont.
HELP ME!!!!!!!!
lata,
ZANNMANN
Old 10-29-2002, 07:10 PM

ZAN,
Drop TeamSquddlyG1 a line. He works for Brockton Cycle Center In Brockton. He is pretty friggin' good w/ that ****.

FIx that ****** already! we gotta get together man and blow this scene up!!!!!

If ******* teamSquiddlyG1 would stop being sick & fix his ******* quad he can grow his ***** back & get back stunting! Wait till he see' the skillz. Grasshopper has learned, nah mean!!! 2nd gear coasts - i just gotta get 2nd gear no throttle coasting down & its on.

TEAMSQUID - fix that quad before this weekend - in brockton this sat. there is a 20 mile ride down the road & **** for mini bikes & quads & **** from bar to bar. cops are in on it and delay all the calls. It ha been going on for like 10 years. It is my chance to pull a 1 mile wheelie down the middle of the road & have 5 oh not do ****! I love showing off. :devil
Old 10-29-2002, 08:04 PM

If its a war you want its a war you get

Brockton pits sunday after breakfast if my **** aint fixed Ill beat you on your own machine

HAHAHAH now those are serious fighting words.

YOUR COASTING SKILLS ARE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNDAY Im taking my thrown back

oh and dont make front of my ***** on the board it embarassing besides it was really cold out that day..
Old 10-30-2002, 04:30 PM

Originally posted by Teamsquiddly
If its a war you want its a war you get

Brockton pits sunday after breakfast if my **** aint fixed Ill beat you on your own machine

HAHAHAH now those are serious fighting words.

YOUR COASTING SKILLS ARE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNDAY Im taking my thrown back

oh and dont make front of my ***** on the board it embarassing besides it was really cold out that day..

Its on Dawg! And don't be late for breakfast you dirty meat bag. Fix your damn quad so we can side my side tear it up. Or go by a new Z-400 or some ****. Or maybe I will.....

Be prepaired to be SMIZ-OKED!:devil
Old 10-31-2002, 01:18 PM

O.K i have an idea. i know its cold so we will wait for the good weather. whoever is in our area and is a quad stunna will be called out like a little biiaattcchh and we can each trow fifty bucks down on a sunday at a ride spot of our choice.there would be 3-5 judges preferably 1 person from each crew that cant ride that good(you know who you are) or is just lazy,so it wont be one sided or anything and then we could just have a stright out QUADSTUNNA HOODFEST.we could have longest wheelie(with no stunna brakes hooked up), best endo or rollin endo,best stunt,who can ride a wheelie with the most peeps on a quad( my crew got 4 down so watch out).
well this is just an idea so let me know it would be great and having money on the line will make us get competitive.
LATA,
ZANNMANN
Old 10-31-2002, 03:40 PM

Ahh, so thats how it is! Stunna brakes get me looked down upon!

That's ight, ive got another wheelie that ive got for blocks, nah **** that. EXITS! And that is w/ covering the brake w/ my right foot.

That be a sweet *** time. Even if there was no money involved - i'd be fun be to see who's crew has what! **** it, i throw on gloves & a jacket & go tear it up cold weather style.
DOnt forget, longest scrape - longest no hander, longest no throttle & LONGEST COAST!
ZAN,
is your spot a paved road? Im all about the street.

hate getting my quad dirty.

Zan, Did you fix that banshee ?
Old 10-31-2002, 05:18 PM

ohh yea strictly street with my crew cuz when im not stuntin quads im on my gixx throwin down and always trying to better myself. next year sometime i would like to try and enter some ameture streetbike contests.
naahhh im not looking down on your brake its just by then we will all have them and it will put us at a disadvantage when everyone runs out of room cuz we can hang em for ever.
yea all the tricks will be brought out for that day but until then im not tellin a sole if i make up a new trick nahh wadameen
well anyways what does everybody think about this idea would people come to this . And yes it would be an underground thing so i would also have a backup spot.well anyways i'll talk to you later 1000.
ZANNMANN
Old 10-31-2002, 06:08 PM

I'd be all over that ****. Have like slowest wheelie contest. Have someone count to 3, line a few quads up & see who can finish last in a creeping wheelie. Teamsquiddly would be ALL over that.

But F yeah, competition it is! WE gotta ride before the spring though zan, its cold but **** it.
Old 10-31-2002, 08:37 PM

i hear ya we'll put in our practice time and then when it's warm and people might actually travel the day to do this is when it shall be done
and it shall be called the QUAD STUNNA freestyle outlaw shootout.LOL thats way to long of a name.HA HA HA HA HAHA.well get back to me
LATA,
ZANNMANN
Old 10-31-2002, 09:38 PM

Ok boyz my engine is in my raptor and will be hooked up and running tommorow morning. I think all these "C R E W S" should step to the plate and submit there best video/stunt on the board or something. Still pics are nothing I can snap a pic of me doing a endo before I go over and look like a pimp. As far as the contest goes I have 8bucks to my name, YOu all take VISA?

I think the tricks should be best no handwheelie or attempt, best endo hieght add10points for flipping over if on seat, and longest one wheel wheelie.

As far as longest? come on its a friggin quad I let the tire pressure out of one wheel and wheelie for 3 friggin days in a circle. Im sure half the board can wheelie atleast a 1/2 mile.

So get out the video's lets get it on, set the comp. for spring on the street or in a parking lot a whole winter to practice.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:07 AM
Regular StuntLifer

skinny is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet

The video is a good idea. If you guys let me submit one then I can compete too. Is it gonna be for everybody? I can get one put together by monday!
Old 11-01-2002, 11:52 AM

hell yea this comp will be for all the stunna's. i hear ya team squidly it will be tough since it is easier to ride a quad then a bike but thats were its cool. if you can make riding a quad hard you must be trying something hard.
RIGHT. Well i like the idea of a video contest all i have to do know is find somewhere to upload that **** on the net that will hold a filt that big and is for free.
LATA,
ZANNMANN
Old 11-01-2002, 12:27 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
don't bother

CVBz with the help of Campbell Productions will dominate!!

(that's a joke mo fo's... not even trying to start **** on that topic!)

Old 11-01-2002, 03:51 PM

f.s.o.s is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm bummin i aint got the technology to put a video on here ie: no digital camera other wise nobody would be able to post i'd fill the space with videos...lol
Old 11-01-2002, 04:05 PM

motor is in and the sh@tbox runs so its on. I have compression again woooohooooo.

Quick Reply: New England Quad stunna Competition