Proper circles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:23 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough
Re: Proper circles?

Originally Posted by old man roger
i will agree that stunting and racing dont compare but as far as killing the streets ,any good lot rider can kill the streets if they choose to do so......

OK, i do agree with that 100 % and just to clearify. I CAN disagree without agrueing, **** i can disagree without even knowing what the hell i'm talking about !

No disrespect ! I've seen most of you all in person and rode with alot of folks killing it on this site, and can tell ya'll know how to handle your bikes.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:29 PM

I WILL be the first one to pull this off if it's possible, **** I've been working on it for a long time !!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well i wish some one would ....that might quiet the haters till they find some thing else to hate on
Old 01-17-2007, 03:38 PM

Anyone else messin with this, here's a little help use some banking on a track or someting. keep the wheel that's on the ground on the low side of the banking. move out the way when it tosses ya and then runs you over !!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats only a 180 i can do that but were talking a proper 0 not hate just a rider that has tryed for years and wont stop but still dont think it gonna happen
Old 01-17-2007, 04:01 PM
cops lie

drew and i talked about years ago it was his dream
Old 01-17-2007, 04:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you truly dont believe it is possible then you wont try hard enough......
Old 01-17-2007, 04:44 PM

It is a terrible weight displacement all over and nothing straight forward or up and down so it's fucked up tryin, but you aint the only one that has been trying and that's all i got. **** i still don't have the no scrape flamingo watchtower standing on the bars, that phear fucked me up with months back, but I'm getting it just have a problem stepping down and getting my old *** uptop! So i do want to see something else that i can't pull off !
Old 01-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by austinz400
give you a quad LOL get a job and get a quad yourself or just wow us with another MTNbike video

i have a job.

i don't have a qaud cause i think they are too easy (although this circles thing sounds great)

i had a 1990 XR100:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lWgLX7OdWBg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sw6JtFEKsI8 <--this one is older but edited much better

i traded it for the CBR600F2 i have now.

thank you, come again.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by old man roger
if you truly dont believe it is possible then you wont try hard enough......
"if you aren't braking anything, your not having enough fun"

best bet would be one of those tiny 50cc quads, as a sort of prove of concept.

my buddies got a non running one down the street from me....maybe i can pick it up cheap....

Last edited by GundamnitPete; 01-17-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by Catman
I keep getting confused when i log onto this site thinking that most of you are riders and racers and not just kids doing balancing acts in parking lots , dislocating thier shoulders patting themselves on the back for riding a wheelie. Most of the folks i see at these so called shows ( that can't even keep people entertained for even a hour or 2) are just soooo excited they get to go out of town without thier parents. One of the biggest threads that keeps showing up here is ....Do you have your motorcyle licence ??? bwahahahaha.

This site is such a joke ( but absolutely squidrific ) ......

I doubt that with the 1,000's of member only a few have ever took any racing school or motorcross camp, or even a keith code class ??
motorcyclists - NO I don't think so.

Killing the streets since 1983 .................... 10,000 miles or more every year
parking lots = notta

i love you.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:28 AM
cops lie

whooped de do a 50 vid your no schooler now are you that was as good as any quad vid
Old 01-18-2007, 11:59 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by austinz400
whooped de do a 50 vid your no schooler now are you that was as good as any quad vid
get on his bike and do what he does ........

i bet you cant ,but if he were to get on your quad i bet he could do any thing you do!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:43 PM

I know you are, but what am I ?
I'm rubber your glue !

bet my dad can whop yours !
Bet he can't !

na uh ! na uh !

i just wanna mini bike with a 5hp briggs and stratton engine and i wanna race lawn mowers for a living too

KEEP UP !!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:45 PM
also known as OMR

hahahaha yup yup your right ..lol
Old 01-18-2007, 12:45 PM

I bet you cant ,but if he were to get on your quad i bet he could do any thing you do!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

In a parking lot ???? bwahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-18-2007, 12:47 PM

Sorry I'm just too old for this **** sometimes. I'm trying to teach kids this age how to be good sports and this next generation just don't get it
Old 01-18-2007, 12:49 PM
also known as OMR

easy now grand pa ...lol

j/k its nice to be able to use that on some one else
Old 01-18-2007, 01:37 PM
cops lie

i dont want to ride a POS xr100. and how would you know how good i am on 50 or big bike as for quads there is like 2 guys in stuntlife that might be better than me.can eather of you say that.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:43 PM
also known as OMR

there are more then two people on stunt life that are better then you on a quad.........

and i say this with confidence because almost any good stunt rider could do every possible trick there is to do on a quad .................

much ego ?

Quick Reply: Proper circles?