My first exhibition....help Please

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 12:55 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My first exhibition....help Please

Thanks Guys.... The show went off without a hitch.... I nailed everything ....sort of.... I'd grade it about a "C" Problem is ...as alot of you probably know... After watching a bunch of Pro Videos..... When an amatuer "as myself" see's video of myself.. It doesn't look that great

I need to hold tricks longer....I thought my No handers were like 7 or 8 or 9 seconds..... when I timed them with a stopwatch (on the video) they were only 5 seconds I set it down on the rear bar only 3 times by accident....but 2 of them I was able to push it foward and jump on right back to BP....so those were semi-saves...
It was about 15 or more minutes....I'll see if i cant edit a 2 minute clip for you guys to rip on me ....and tell me what I need to work on.

The Good part is ....most people there Liked it(there was somewhere between 50 and 80 people probably) ...and some of the Kids loved it .... and they're gonn let me keep doing it ! :YEAH AND the Photographer is the SAME Photographer of the other track I mentioned that gets like like a Thousand s people there every Sat Night....and the Photoguy is gonna show Pics to the Owner of the Bigger track and tell him that I'm up and comer and See what he says.... I think they'll like it...You have to understand ....last week (At the big track ....I was there trying to sell some racecars .....another story) To kill some time , they let 2 spectaor guys Bring their Gold Wings out on the track...and Follow the Clown car around for a couple laps..... It was very Lame.... and Stunting Would KILL it.....Bikes of course...but even quad Stunting will get more peeps excited than those Wingers ..... Anyways Thanks For Listening and for youre suggestions.

I'll keep you all posted in the future..... And Catman.....start practicing (or keep practicing ....) And let me see what I can put together by Sept 15. the Next Show is in 2 weeks....and at that time I might try to Put together a Fri AND Sat Gig....and Set a Date (sept 22-23 or 29-30) ....and Make it worthwhile for you to come down and tear up TN. later guys
Old 09-16-2006, 03:10 AM
soon to be retired

Thumbs up Re: My first exhibition....help Please

Hi guys....update.... I did my 2nd little exhibition tonight.... It went pretty good.(maybe 100 or more spectators and racers)... the track was really bumpy and rough (cause of alot of bad weather lately) But I hit almost everythig I tried.....My stuff is getting tighter....but i still ****..... and guess what ? Catman ? You still up for an adventure ? i've been asked to round up a couple other quad stunters....and put on a show at a much bigger venue. a large asphalt track with like 1000 spectators..... either the 7th or 14th of october.....Not sure what Im gonna do....cause I still **** pretty much, and dont know how good i can get by then....I guess If I'm lame on that night ....I'll just have to throw my **** away in some High speed rollover fiery crash to make up for it ......THAT would get the crowd going . hehe
But seriously though....I'm getting a little better, and Im gonna practice my *** off for the next 3 weeks.... Plus I/we can practice there on thursdays till then (to learn the banking/facility etc) But more importantly....i'm looking for a few good quad stunters...who are within a reasonable distance.(of middle TN)...and willing to do it for free. but I think the RUSH will be some payback in itself....PLUS It will be videotaped by a guy who tapes racing all the time (I hear he's good) (The Vid could end up being a good resume for future stuff) Plus The Announcer < who is my hookup .....is really pumped about this , and has some good ideas as to how to format the show , and how he'll talk to us and the spectators etc. I'm excited ....I'm nervous.....Oh well....sometimes just gotta say **** it....and practice my *** off :YEAH give me a shout if any of you might be interested in being a part of this. extreme_acres@msn.com I'm really looking for people who are equal or better than me.... email me if any of you are interested. Thanks Again guys....
Old 09-16-2006, 03:13 AM
soon to be retired

heres a pic of the asphalt track .....from a plane
Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2006, 02:21 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

id love to but its to far goodluck.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:46 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
Hi guys....update.... I did my 2nd little exhibition tonight.... It went pretty good.(maybe 100 or more spectators and racers)... the track was really bumpy and rough (cause of alot of bad weather lately) But I hit almost everythig I tried.....My stuff is getting tighter....but i still ****..... and guess what ? Catman ? You still up for an adventure ? i've been asked to round up a couple other quad stunters....and put on a show at a much bigger venue. a large asphalt track with like 1000 spectators..... either the 7th or 14th of october.....Not sure what Im gonna do....cause I still **** pretty much, and dont know how good i can get by then....I guess If I'm lame on that night ....I'll just have to throw my **** away in some High speed rollover fiery crash to make up for it ......THAT would get the crowd going . hehe
But seriously though....I'm getting a little better, and Im gonna practice my *** off for the next 3 weeks.... Plus I/we can practice there on thursdays till then (to learn the banking/facility etc) But more importantly....i'm looking for a few good quad stunters...who are within a reasonable distance.(of middle TN)...and willing to do it for free. but I think the RUSH will be some payback in itself....PLUS It will be videotaped by a guy who tapes racing all the time (I hear he's good) (The Vid could end up being a good resume for future stuff) Plus The Announcer < who is my hookup .....is really pumped about this , and has some good ideas as to how to format the show , and how he'll talk to us and the spectators etc. I'm excited ....I'm nervous.....Oh well....sometimes just gotta say **** it....and practice my *** off :YEAH give me a shout if any of you might be interested in being a part of this. extreme_acres@msn.com I'm really looking for people who are equal or better than me.... email me if any of you are interested. Thanks Again guys....

if i still have the warrior by then.. if want to pay the $100 in gas i will come down :-D
Old 09-16-2006, 05:26 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

yep, yep ----------------- call me
Old 09-17-2006, 02:29 AM
soon to be retired

here's another pic of the track

Sorry ....I cant pay any gas.....but here's what i'll offer.( to any of you, who hopefully are, responsible adults... room and board (lots of floor space in private bedroom..bring your own sleeping bag and pillow...shower in each room etc.... food in the fridge Drinks in cooler (pepsi , water , beer) I could put ya up thurs , fri , and sat night

Here's how it could go... Practice at the track thurs. the 5th (from 2 till dark ...intermittently....sharing the track with cars practicing) and the show on Sat the 7th.... If it gets rained out on Sat the 7th....they want to do it on the 14th..... friday would just be goofing off.....practicing here at the farm....watching stunt vids..... coordinating ideas for the exhibition..... playing video games ....or whatever

I'm just throwing it out there....Catman says he's in...so we need One or two more guys who want to Throw down and rock This place in front of alot of people..(1000 or more people EVERY week)(tonight they had 4 skydivers , parachute in and land in the infield...it was pretty cool....but not as cool as stunting).....It could be seriously nerve racking !!! AND a RUSH !!! Email me if you think you might want to participate , and I'll give you more details. Later guys Chris extreme_acres@msn.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	03Track.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	180168  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:36 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Hey can we still do it on the 14th. I can probably get that off ???

Do it I got tall stacks that weekend
Old 09-25-2006, 03:40 AM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey acres another thing to remember man is dont be too hard on yourself. very few ppl can pick this up and think of themselves as pro's. besides there is a name for those ppl, they are called squids! keep practicing and doing shows and have fun. Best of luck with all that you do and TN would be fun to give me a call sometime. I need a vacation from being out of a job. that no hander in your avatar looks good btw.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:25 PM

gsxtc is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, nice man, i would come down and do a show with ya