A night at thee Ol' Mx track

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person
A night at thee Ol' Mx track

Well folks last night was a living hell. I spent it out in Racine, WI with my freind Camereon and some buddies from out that way. It started off nice with some awsome riding on some amazing tracks and trails, then Mother Nature decided to show up and be a party pooper. What a ***** she is.

On our way home from the track I got my quad burried in some mud out in who knows where, about a mile from any roads. So after riding two up on Cams bike I went and got my truck and drove it back to the back of the track to dislodge my fourwheeler from the mud. Upon relizing my truck wasn't going to make it thru the mud (due to my excessivly burnt tires) I figured I better call up a now good freind of mine to assist in getting my truck out if need be. Well after waiting for about 2 hours for help, 13 million callories and $100 or so in wrecked parts trying to mucsle it out. i decided to give up and wait with Cameron in my truck. At this time it started raining very hard and thundering and lightning roared across the sky. We decided at this point is was growing near to now or never so we started our walk to the closest house in hopes of finding a longer chain to keep my truck farther back out of the mud. The walk was uncessesfull and all we found was a pissed of land owner. We walked back and sat in the truck drenced and frozen being as it was 4 degrees abouve freezing. We then decided to change into some dry clothing andwait for help.

When helped arrived he brought us a rope and a chain and I set off through the feild to go get my fourwheeler that was burried in the mud up to the fenders. And of coarse this couldn't be any mud, it was the only spot in the feild with peat dirt which = quicksand with water applied to it. After trying to hook the rope the the truck I was sunk up to my knees in mud digging to find my lost shoe that got sucked off while I was trying to get my feet free'd. With help from 4x4 low gear I reved the **** out of my motor agianst the rev limiter in reverse with the roped tied to my front to hook and took off yanking the **** out of Cameron who was also covered in mud and cold as hell. I could hear my quad screaming as it slowly moved backwards out of the feild. I would also like to mention it was now pitch black outside and the only light we had was from the truck and a near by train.

As we moved out of the feild and twords the Mx track I needed to climb a hill to get out on the driveway. Which wouldn't have been a problem before but it now had water cruising down it in washouts about 2 feet deep. So I buzzed the mud off my bald tires and went for the accent up. I got my front tires up over the hill and then started to slide sideways across the hill twords a tree. So I backed off and unhooked the rope and quad. I had Cam drive the quad out which was not a task at all for it. Then I cruised up to it with my truck and agian started to slide. This time backing down the hill was not so easy and I backed right into one of the washouts where my rear tire rested for hours. Stuck agian but this time with my truck. It stared out the day with white paint and now had about 3 inched of mud piled onto the hood.

The weather continued to get uglier and uglier and it was getting colder and colder outside. So we both decided to take shelter in the truck, out in the middle of nowhere i had only been once before in my life and Cam never. We striped out of our 2nd pair of muddy clothing at sat in my truck which was also plastered with mud on the inside now too.

So in our boxers covered by a blanket I thankfully had in my backseat we sat and began to think. Ohh this was after relizing my buddy and his girlfreind could barley get out them selves from the driveway let alone pull us out. So I decided to have him take us into town to look for a a long tow strap th keep his truck back out of the mud, which dry spots were getting hard to find and we had already broken 2 of our tie downs trying to get the fourwheeler out so we barley had enough to tie the quad to the trailer if we ever got out of there. Well town was uncessfull, due to it being poplulated by a bunch of ******, so back to the track we went. I told Joe he should go home but stayin touch with us if he would incase we had no other choice. So we climbed back into the muddy truck and started to dial up everyone we knew. Of coarse nobody wanted to come help since we were and hour and a half drive from home. Then Blain answered and agreed to come pull us out. Thank you so much man

Now the hard part was having to eexplain to him how to get out into bum-****-nowhere. well after 2 hours or there abouts and a few wrong turns I finaaly met up with him up by the road. i had taken my quad up there cause we were so far back he would have never seen us. We followed me back as I rode the quad through spots of 2 foot deep water untop of the gravel driveway, in a drenched hooded sweatshirt a pair of lod shoes with no socks and a muddy pair of pants. He got back to where my truck was anchored in the mud and went to pull me out as he relized his 2ft lifted Suburban wouldn't lock into 4x4. then after almost getting him self stuck back there we decided to just give up and ride home with him. We had no money we were cold covered in mud and soaking wet. So as we through the blanket in the back of his suburban and said good by to my truck trailer fourwheeler and Cams bike blain lunged forward into the mud. Woahh he said we didn't even spin. Blain I screamed your locked in!

He wanted us to just go home but I talked him into trying it one more time. So he agreed he would but if he thought anything was going to go wrong he was just going to stop and we were going to leave. He didn't want to be stranded down there either, and i don't blame him it sucks **** down there. So as I grabed for the chain standing in a runoff with freezing water passing through my shoes and trying to keep my balacne on the slimy side of the hill, a giant lightning bolt crashed into near by tree. Blain started freaking out not because he was scared but because he felt the same thing I had just felt, the lightning was so close you could feel the electric current coming out of the ground and going into the sky to ground out the lightnings charge. it made me feel tingely and made my heart about stop. exscpecially because the thunder wan't even delayed, it cracked at the same exact time the bolt his the tree. I hooked the chain o my trucked hoped in and told blain to gentely pull me out if he could. I didn't want a chain in my windsheild. He rolled ahead to tighten the slack and then mashed on his petal and broke all four tires loose as his suburban started to hop. He then backed up and about went ove the hill which had me scared out of my mind, not only would he be stuck too, but that suburban would have slide right up over my truck. he stoped just in time though and before I could get on the gas agian he took off full speed and about riped the tow hook out of the front of my truck. We climbed right up the hill as both of our engines roared and screamed. The best feeling in the world finally we could go home.

Mother nature had kicked our asses once agian!

Some day I'm going to stop living up to my name! Thanks to everyone who helped get us home, I really didn't want to spend the night in the freezing mud and stormy sky that they claimed had tornado warnings out. Appreciate the help so much.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:17 PM

hndarida4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A night at thee Ol' Mx track

slow down this is a thread not a book
Old 03-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Copy and pasted buddy
Old 03-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

thats gotta ****.........i only read about half of it though so......who knows what all i've missed........

Old 03-13-2006, 04:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

wow... sounds like a night from hell...
no pics tho???
Old 03-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

maybe a couple I gotta go back there and return a tow strap maybe I'll take some pictures last night all i was worried about was getting home and not freezing to death. I have more mud inside my truck than ****...I dont even know.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:48 PM

JD_ATC200 is an unknown quantity at this point

I say we ride back to racine with the BiG bLaCk MoNsTa and we will have some fun with the worry of getting stuck.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Lets do it that thing wont get stuck out there
Old 03-31-2006, 01:15 PM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

let me guess, you guys were across from johnson wax between hwy 11 and hwy 20, i've acctually pulled a 4x4 outta the creek with my 400ex with my holeshot HD's. I never go riding without my big *** tow rope anymore. I've been stuck on those root river trails by my self, 5 miles from any road, in knee deep mud, 30 minutes from dark, with stock bald tires, I feel your pain partner. Anyways, you got my number now, Hit me up if you ever need any help when your in this area. L8R
Old 03-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

We were stuck right behind the track off of hyw 11 by the railroad tracks, but back in that little feild and then my truck got stuck there too. thats way the f back there. I know where your talking by the river though and that would be a ***** to get to with anything. There was a 4x4 tipped over in the creek there when we were riding.

I'm not parking behind menards anymore either thats a ***** getting in and out of there my little ranger could barley make it.

I so wish I had your number that night I ended up having to call my freind back home to come and pick us up it took about 4 hours and all I needed to get my self out as like 5 more feet of chain.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:31 AM

In the future park in the gravel behind RAB off hiway 20 on airline. cops usually dont **** with you if you stay off the street. theres a huge track just north of there. you really got to try out the root river trails before the trees start sprouting leaves and everying just gets fukked visually.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

You wanna kick it sometime show me where this is all at?
Old 04-04-2006, 12:38 PM

free on sundays, call me saturday. you got my #.