PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Hey seemyzwheelie!

Thanks for Bringing me a Z400!!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 06:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Re: Hey seemyzwheelie!

you are very welcome...
I am still in the process of making that tablet work on the internet... it is connected, with a strong signal, but it only has 4mbps...
thats weird, huh? it should have 100x that, i think...lol...
prolly a setting i have messed up...lol
so, how you like the z so far?
Old 07-06-2005, 11:55 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
you are very welcome...
I am still in the process of making that tablet work on the internet... it is connected, with a strong signal, but it only has 4mbps...
thats weird, huh? it should have 100x that, i think...lol...
prolly a setting i have messed up...lol
so, how you like the z so far?
Hmmmmm....good question....I had it connected here last night downloading the Antispyware program from microsoft for you, and it was running at about 160mbps so I know the hardware is setup fine on it. There aren't really a lot of software settings that would cause it to connect and be slow that I can think of. Sure, there are plenty of things that will cause it not to connect at all, but your situations is much different. Might be worthwhile to give your Internet Service Provider a call and see what they have to say. Do you have any other wireless devices hooked up? Do they work fine and at full speed?

As for the Z, I like it even more than I thought I would. It is not much to look at, but it does go really nice considering the few things that are wrong with it. And even with the twist throttle, tricks are so much better on it....I'm kinda shocked. Can't wait to really put it to the test at some point.

I got a couple picks I'll probably throw up here in a second...nothing special at all.

Lemme know how the tablet turns out.

-Josh
Old 07-07-2005, 12:18 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Just a couple quick shots....my woman gave up on the camera so thats the only action shot we got....sheesh....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	zsmall.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	144425   Click image for larger version

Name:	zsmall2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	144426  
Old 07-07-2005, 07:03 AM

just seeing it in action makes me miss it even more...

It's cool to see it has better "stable mates" now...lol... instead of living its life with a busted warrior, a busted 125m 3 wheeler, a busted scooter, and a busted cagiva...lol
glad u like, as far as the wireless, i think it has something to do with the fact i dont have the isp programed in it... it says its searching for it or something... ill get it tho, i just havnt had much time to play with it yet...
Old 07-07-2005, 08:40 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Well she has a good home now man, and I'll treat her right. Wait til you see what it looks like by next spring (if not sooner). Surely needs some TLC to make it pretty again, but all in good time. Any time you want to come up and hop back on it, feel free.

As for your internet problems. Go to a computer that works and click on Start > Control Panel > Network Connections. You may see a few icons in the window that pops up, but only one of them should say "connected" underneath. Right-click on that one and go to Properties. Once the next window pops up, Highlight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in the little box, and then click on the Properties button. If you see a bunch of #'s in there, then it appears as though your ISP requires you to manually put in your IP address and DNS settings. If that is the case, you can put those same settings in on the tablet, but you will need to disconnect or power down your other computer because you can't have two with the same IP going at the same time.

Oh, one other thing. Did you go through all of the steps to configure your wireless router? If there are other computers attached to it and they are fine, then it should be setup properly, but if not then you might want to double check that. I know you have to run a configuration type program on them to get them setup to use your network.

Anyway, just kinda brainstorming at what the problem might be. Did you also try hooking the tablet up with a cable, rather than wireless just to see if things work fine that way?

-Josh
Old 07-07-2005, 10:23 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

so thats how i got f'ed out of this

cut throat.. least sell it to someone whos gonna ride
Old 07-07-2005, 10:25 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by TILLER
so thats how i got f'ed out of this

cut throat.. least sell it to someone whos gonna ride
I didn't even know you were lookin?

and I'll ride it....we sorta have a spot....well, until we ride there and they kick us out....
Old 07-07-2005, 10:43 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
I didn't even know you were lookin?

and I'll ride it....we sorta have a spot....well, until we ride there and they kick us out....
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=16
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=20
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=22
all of these posts were before your pm post
Old 07-07-2005, 10:50 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

please tell me this wasnt part of the trade https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...57&postcount=1
Old 07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

I hope you are not being serious, and yer messing with me.

but as a reply (if this is serious), I would just like to say that given the conversation I see in the posts you mention, I do not see where you had said that you were going to buy it. The first few posts look like jokes, and the one where you say you might have to add another toy to the garage does not state that you had, or were going to make an offer.

In either case I did not intend to steal this out from under anybody. I PM'ed barry asking him how much he was looking to get. He replied basically saying he did not have a firm $$$ amount in mind, and was thinking of trading it for a motorcycle which someone offered him. I told him what I had to offer incase his other deals fell through, and then it went from there. At one point he had said that he wanted to keep the Z because he would miss it too much, and I told him I didn't blame him and thought it was probably the right choice. And then a few days later we talked again and he had said he changed his mind. This went on for almost 2 weeks before I ended up with the quad.

Maybe I'm wasting my breath, but I wanted to tell this whole story so that everybody, and anybody involved can know that they had plenty of time to talk to Barry and make offers to him. The final decision is of course up to him, and I think that we all want him to end up with what he believes is the best deal.

so anyway, if you are serious about me swiping this out from under you, then I apologize. Based on the public conversation I saw, I did not have any reason to believe that any serious offers were made, nor did I hear anything about a deal being finalized.

And yes, to answer your last question that I just read....that was part of the deal.

-Josh
Old 07-07-2005, 11:16 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

I hope you are not being serious, and yer messing with me.

-Josh
its water under the bridge.. when i spoke with him he stated he was talked out of selling it.. last thing i said was to let me know

his thread has been dead since..

were good Josh.. i dont think u would snag it out from under me.. guess it was a big misunderstanding

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IF ANYONE HAS OR SEES A CHEAP Z OR KFX OR DVX FOR SALE OR TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Old 07-07-2005, 11:30 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Well crap man....now I feel bad. Really did not know you were serious about it, or had actually talked privately about a deal or whatever.

Either way I hope that Barry got what he wanted out of the deal, and all is good. I did everything I could to point out that there was no pressure on this deal at all, and that it was just an offer, so hopefully he knows I meant it. He's a cool guy, so I hope it's all good on his end. I'm sure he misses his quad, but I hope he doesn't completely regret the deal.

Anyway, water under the bridge it is....it's over and done with.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:27 PM

Well crap man....now I feel bad. Really did not know you were serious about it, or had actually talked privately about a deal or whatever.

Either way I hope that Barry got what he wanted out of the deal, and all is good. I did everything I could to point out that there was no pressure on this deal at all, and that it was just an offer, so hopefully he knows I meant it. He's a cool guy, so I hope it's all good on his end. I'm sure he misses his quad, but I hope he doesn't completely regret the deal.

Anyway, water under the bridge it is....it's over and done with.

yea, now i feel bad too...
I didnt mean to dik you out of it Tiller, I never gave it a thought...
and as far as missing it, yes i do...
looks like i might be in the market for a z as well... prolly the dvx, it has removable front fenders...
Old 07-07-2005, 12:32 PM

o, and it is (besides my house) the last "tie" I have to my ex-wife...
prolly sounds childish, and maybe it even is, but I would like to have all my own things- my own. I was really lucky to have a girl that supported me and helped me get stuff in life that I wanted, but I don't like feeling like its because of her i have what I have. I will hopefully be able to get a new 400 sometime soon, and without her help. Now, If anyone wants a mobile home... lol... nah, cant sell that, she was just my roommate...lol... my grandparents are the reason I have that...

Again, sorry Tiller, I will keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on a z400 for ya...
Old 07-07-2005, 01:03 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

o, and it is (besides my house) the last "tie" I have to my ex-wife...
prolly sounds childish, and maybe it even is, but I would like to have all my own things- my own. I was really lucky to have a girl that supported me and helped me get stuff in life that I wanted, but I don't like feeling like its because of her i have what I have. I will hopefully be able to get a new 400 sometime soon, and without her help. Now, If anyone wants a mobile home... lol... nah, cant sell that, she was just my roommate...lol... my grandparents are the reason I have that...

Again, sorry Tiller, I will keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on a z400 for ya...
Insert song from lil mermaid

"under the sea, under the f'ing bridge"

its cool.. ps i know what ya mean about an ex

my ex fiance never worked but yet i had loans for her and the last 1 was just finished up the week before i got my Ford last fall.. everything i have now minus the truck is MINE and PAID for.. wish i could shove that down her throat now.. worthless stuck up ******

rant over
Old 07-07-2005, 05:46 PM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

and as far as missing it, yes i do...
looks like i might be in the market for a z as well...
you dumb bastard...

does anyone ever listen to cat? never sell... especially motorized toys.

you better be lookin for another one, too skilled to not be rocking somethin out! :YEAH
Old 07-08-2005, 02:30 PM

hondaexrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see josh finally got the z. And, glad to hear Barry might be getting a new z as well.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:37 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hondaexrider
Glad to see josh finally got the z. And, glad to hear Barry might be getting a new z as well.
Could someone please ship me a Z so I can make a bunch of 12 bars. I'll ship it right back when I'm done
Old 07-08-2005, 08:38 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

that quad could have been famous

Quick Reply: Hey seemyzwheelie!