View Poll Results: POLL: What is harder to pull of, a perfect, balanced wheelie, or a 12oclock stoppie?
Perfect, straight up Stoppie
60.00%
Perfect, straight up balanced wheelie
40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: What is harder to pull of, a perfect, balanced wheelie, or a 12oclock stoppie?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 03:39 PM

GYTR_RAPTOR is an unknown quantity at this point
POLL: What is harder to pull of, a perfect, balanced wheelie, or a 12oclock stoppie?

Note: i am just talking about a regular stoppie and a regular wheelie. Sure both are quite easy to do ( they should be, they are the basic tricks of what we consider stunting), but the bigger question is, which one is harder to perfect?
Old 03-15-2005, 08:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Re: POLL: What is harder to pull of, a perfect, balanced wheelie, or a 12oclock stop

wel, with my vote it is 50/50, but i am willing to bet the most common responce will be stoppie is harder, only because you only have total control over one direction of movement, whereas a wheelie you have brake and throttle.
I know it is possible to "slo" your momentum down in a stoppie by letting out of the brakes, but once you reach a certain point, your bummin...
my
Old 03-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Re: POLL: What is harder to pull of, a perfect, balanced wheelie, or a 12oclock stop

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
wel, with my vote it is 50/50, but i am willing to bet the most common responce will be stoppie is harder, only because you only have total control over one direction of movement, whereas a wheelie you have brake and throttle.
I know it is possible to "slo" your momentum down in a stoppie by letting out of the brakes, but once you reach a certain point, your bummin...
my
right on, stoppies are harder for that reason...