SEEMYZWHEELIElikeaDIRTYJERZEY

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SEEMYZWHEELIElikeaDIRTYJERZEY

only thing i would get one for is highchair scrapes.

if u thinkabout it theres really no other way to ride them out. even goosin the clutch don't work, at least on my quad, i've been tryin and tryin and i can't get it do come back off the bar, i just end up parked and havin to let got and fall on my head LOL
Old 01-18-2005, 05:58 PM

z400jay2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
wow i think its funny, u pssuys rappin like dummys, lil kids think their funny, when they come on stuntlife dumpin, thinkin their sumtin, but their nutin, aflie, show em how we bustin. Im sik of all u lil kids thinkin you bad, comin up here all mad, do one lil wheelie and ur glad, go to walmart with ur dad, and buy a firewire port, and throw together a weak vid, its short. I might not be the greatest, but i have survied the latest greatest stunters alive judging me, im sumtin that you'll never be Jerzey is on top, they are number one, But I am her to tell ya, im comin up son
Alfie will tell ya, just like i will, not one of you lil mtrefckers has ANY skill. Coming up on here tryin to be tough, come up to the R.O.C. and we'll see just how much, you can handle, before you start to dismantle, ill light u up like a candle, just because i cant stand you. If you survive me, well send ya on to stage three, a visit with the boys from dirtyjerzey. then and only then will you be a true star, if you can stunt like them, without getting scared.
Alfie, show em how we do, on the east cost of america, where quad stuntin is true.

yeah, i was doing it for fun...and that was probably towards me, but i dont five a ****. i was having fun ****in around rapping like evryone else. plus i was trying to back you. an yeah i stunt. not as much as you because its cold as **** here and im also still in highschool, so i do not have as much time as you to stunt. and yeah, im from the east side also, even if that matters. i dont got nothing against barry, or dirtyjerzeys or anyone. just having some fun, so people need to stick back, and relax, and learn about sarcasim over the internet, which i know its hard to tell...so just chill the **** out everyone.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:50 PM

ROCcameraKID is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
all i know is the burnout on the handicapped spot-- looked like the whole spot was covered in ice... droppin the wheelie in the truck was cool though
yea speaking of handycapp sign when i was filming for barry he ****ing slid into it with his back tire and it came up and hit me in the leg lol... now look like i got handycapped by the sign
Old 01-18-2005, 07:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by z400jay2003
yeah, i was doing it for fun...and that was probably towards me, but i dont five a ****. i was having fun ****in around rapping like evryone else. plus i was trying to back you. an yeah i stunt. not as much as you because its cold as **** here and im also still in highschool, so i do not have as much time as you to stunt. and yeah, im from the east side also, even if that matters. i dont got nothing against barry, or dirtyjerzeys or anyone. just having some fun, so people need to stick back, and relax, and learn about sarcasim over the internet, which i know its hard to tell...so just chill the **** out everyone.
nutin personal aginst u dude... i could name a few i was thinkin of tho..
Old 01-18-2005, 07:26 PM

ok, just wanted to make it clear, im like everyone else, just wanting to have some fun and be cool with people.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:01 PM

Coastie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jimmah
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaabage! Your slow wheelies suck all you do is gas and brake in and out, balance point un-heard of. Don't you even try to be like me, hoser. I feel just that much more gayer after watching that.
Damn Jimmah, I didnt know you could get more gay then you already were, way to step it up a notch.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:03 PM

ok, just wanted to make it clear, im like everyone else, just wanting to have some fun and be cool with people.
Damn I didnt know they had quads in RiverHood, what did you drive out to hampton bays and steal someones ?
Old 01-18-2005, 10:03 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stuntin'Stunna
Wow, what is soo hard bout doin a footdrag on a 400? I have a 400ex and i can drag my foot like a cool guy witout a PU55Y A$$ handbrake! I mean **** no wonder you guys can do tricks SOOO DAYUM GOOD or at least you think you can, i mean a handbrake takes all the difficulty out of the trick cause instead of having to have coordination to hit the rear brake wit you FOOT like you are supposed too, all you have to do is grab your HANDICAPPED A$$ HANDBRAKE!! Juss my worth.
you faggets say handbrakes are easy, well so are your mothas when i take out my pee pee, you biches are dispicable, if this were stunt school i would be the principal, page you to my office and force you to forefit, games over boyz we're takin no losses. so ruff ryde this, and dcik ryde that, dirtyjerzey teach you how to stunt and also how to rap.

if handbrakes are easy, then why cant you beat me, a picture a video send it to my pc. stunna, before you start runnin ya jaws like ya ***** raw prove yourself with somethin and stop all the frontin.

by the way bich i can do a 1 handed foot drag WITHOUT A HANDBRAKE. 1 handed highchair WITHOUT A HANDBRAKE. and pretty much everything else your simple mind can think of. i suggest you back your **** up befor you start runnin those dciksuckers.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by alfmoney
you faggets say handbrakes are easy, well so are your mothas when i take out my pee pee, you biches are dispicable, if this were stunt school i would be the principal, page you to my office and force you to forefit, games over boyz we're takin no losses. so ruff ryde this, and dcik ryde that, dirtyjerzey teach you how to stunt and also how to rap.

if handbrakes are easy, then why cant you beat me, a picture a video send it to my pc. stunna, before you start runnin ya jaws like ya ***** raw prove yourself with somethin and stop all the frontin.

by the way bich i can do a 1 handed foot drag WITHOUT A HANDBRAKE. 1 handed highchair WITHOUT A HANDBRAKE. and pretty much everything else your simple mind can think of. i suggest you back your **** up befor you start runnin those dciksuckers.
seriously guys, wtf? you come up here and dis alf, then run and duck.

Lets see you post a vid that has the same stunts.. o yeah thats right, you can't- he'll eat ya for lunch.

Face it dog, you nothing your washed up. Now sit back, watch his vid, and shut the *** up.

Take a pen and a pad with you, and take notes till its through.

When its over dog, hop on ur wheeler and ride.
Then try to do all those stunts, don't hide.

Bring a buddy with you that has a steady hand, and maybee post a video to show us- if you can.

If not, well all asume your a *** up.. till then, just keep ur jaws shut up
Old 01-19-2005, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Coastie
Damn I didnt know they had quads in RiverHood, what did you drive out to hampton bays and steal someones ?

nah man, i bought my z400 in riverhead from maximum motorsports, why assume that im from a shitty town i steal ****? i aint mad, but im just wondering how you know about long island when you from mass?
Old 01-19-2005, 08:24 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i still say im the best anybody think otherwise you just let me know well have to get togeather and ride for a day and ill show you
Old 01-19-2005, 08:27 AM
cops lie

i will be the superintendent of this school
Old 01-19-2005, 10:44 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austinz400
i still say im the best anybody think otherwise you just let me know well have to get togeather and ride for a day and ill show you

It doesn't matter Chad. It's pointless to try and argue with these guys. I mean seriously... now they're all slamming each other in raps and ryhmes. Where'd all the rednecks without helmets pulling wheelies on grass go? At least members like that don't give a **** about anything and just love to ride their wheelers.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:03 PM
cops lie

i know im just trying to be a part of the gang i guess it didnt work so ill just have to ask could somebody plz put my name in one of the rap songs plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 01-19-2005, 05:08 PM

nah man, i bought my z400 in riverhead from maximum motorsports, why assume that im from a shitty town i steal ****? i aint mad, but im just wondering how you know about long island when you from mass?
I was just ****in with ya, I didnt like maximum I bought mine from the place in south hampton. I lived in Montauk/East hampton for 3 years, I dont assume anything but does the fact that your from a shitty town explain your writing skills?
Old 01-19-2005, 07:32 PM

hahah yup, its from the shitty teachers i have. Nah, just kidding, was pretty sure you were messing around, but I do not like Maximum either. They raped me badly on the price of my Z400 when i bought it brand new in 2003.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:51 PM

hahah yup, its from the shitty teachers i have. Nah, just kidding, was pretty sure you were messing around, but I do not like Maximum either. They raped me badly on the price of my Z400 when i bought it brand new in 2003.
I know thats why I did not buy my kfx there, I got it alot cheaper in south hampton, besides I had already bought a sport bike from those guys so I got hooked up pretty good, I also worked for em delivering and picking up bikes for a while.

And Dirty Jersey guys, if your so good at stunting, and Im not saying you arent why do you get so defensive? I mean I know you have a shitty disposition coming from a state that smells bad and all( I spent alot of time there when I lived in NY) but if I could stunt that good with or without a handbrake I wouldnt give a **** what people thought about me. Thats my , I say keep it up but if you get so defensive when people talk **** about your handbrake its almost the same as admiting your wrong, and even if your not its makes for a real easy target when people know how touchy you are.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:19 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
It doesn't matter Chad. It's pointless to try and argue with these guys. I mean seriously... now they're all slamming each other in raps and ryhmes. Where'd all the rednecks without helmets pulling wheelies on grass go? At least members like that don't give a **** about anything and just love to ride their wheelers.

no grass to ride on bro or I would be there.

This is like that movie with the rappingfag lover. What was his name peanut m&m..........yum I like m&m's
What is with all the raps anyways?

Just looks gay to me. If you want to say someone's quad skills are $hit just say so. Don't write a poem about it. geeez....

Your all a bunch of homo's that have nothing better to do then free style internet fight and act like your someone important......

guess what your not.............

You see that's how it is done not one rhyme

j/k
Old 01-19-2005, 10:28 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coastie
And Dirty Jersey guys, if your so good at stunting, and Im not saying you arent why do you get so defensive? I mean I know you have a shitty disposition coming from a state that smells bad and all( I spent alot of time there when I lived in NY) but if I could stunt that good with or without a handbrake I wouldnt give a **** what people thought about me. Thats my , I say keep it up but if you get so defensive when people talk **** about your handbrake its almost the same as admiting your wrong, and even if your not its makes for a real easy target when people know how touchy you are.
because its fun and i got nothin else to do

and gus your just mad you cant ryme, calm down everyone i thought we were having fun for once.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:35 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfmoney
because its fun and i got nothin else to do

and gus your just mad you cant ryme, calm down everyone i thought we were having fun for once.
we were till barry all of a sudden turned into your butt buddy...and grew ***** and tried to slam somebody for GIVING SOMEONE ****.......well thats my boy and were from florida...and im LOOKING AT THE CAMERA playing the film with me on it DOING A FOOT DRAG IN 5th GEAR.......WITH NO HAND BRAKE...and i rode it as long as i wanted THEN jumped to the seat for a spreader....so just sit tight itllbe on here as soon as i can get it edited for your ***** *** jaws to drop.....(barry and alfie..) since they are the haters....for everybody else dont let these ***** *** pretty boys with SOME skill tell you your tricks aint ****.....post up....screw them....and thats real....oh and im "just giving alf and barry ****" no harm meant *****es....
oh and yall cant rap ethier....i kno i kno im just blowing smoke is what youll say.....youll say if i got the vid post up....well im going to make sure i get it edited correctly and itll be up...so....itll be here...youll see that you dont have to have a handbrake to pull off some sick ****...and you definately dont have to have it to do a footdrag....oh and standing on seat goin to a special k .....done it....and back to the seat... but dont worry its on film youll see that as well....aight well im done matter of fact i dont think ill post till the vid is up so i dont have to see the drama.....l8