Re: Vid... "How We Do"

it's called a helmet... plz invest
Old 12-19-2004, 10:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Speedy2
it's called a helmet... plz invest
I have one, but it doesnt match my wheeler... besides, only **** wear helmets while stunting..

Just Kidding!

Old 12-19-2004, 11:26 PM

qwtbchn is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good. must be nice havin a spot like that to ride.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:51 AM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

tight work....you guys got some nice tricks.....and a good spot AWAY from traffic and stuff always helps for a good session...
Old 12-20-2004, 05:04 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

ehhhh not badd.

gotta learn some new **** though.

same stuff u had in the old vid.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
ehhhh not badd.

gotta learn some new **** though.

same stuff u had in the old vid.

hmmm, i must have missed your video you posted...

yeah, we're taking requests for next week... tryin not to overplay the same ol' tricks everyone else does...

any input for NEW un-played out tricks will be accepted...

Thanks
Old 12-20-2004, 06:53 PM

ontilt is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Vid... "How We Do"

only **** care if they match nice fellas
Old 12-20-2004, 10:23 PM

Jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Strobe lights on quads are gay, strobe lights are gay in general. It's also gay noone went riding on sunday. I'm gonna shut all y'all cable off.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:29 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

wait you mean there are more quad tricks then they did? what else is there? i saw some guy forgot his name but i think he came with warren jamez, fully tatted, on a ltz, he was ****in pimp, i was really impressed
Old 12-21-2004, 01:56 AM

450r stunter is an unknown quantity at this point

barry we need to ride 12-21-04 which is today so we can come up with some NEW TRICKS which im sorry to say are going to be all the same ones that everyone has already done i'm sorry if you don't like our shat then don't wa'tch but if you enjoy wa'tching sombody having fun stunting their quad feel free we ain't out to win a popularity contest we're just trying to give you guys something to wa'tch seeing no one else has got any vids to post!!!!
Old 12-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Clutchitup.com

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
hmmm, i must have missed your video you posted...

yeah, we're taking requests for next week... tryin not to overplay the same ol' tricks everyone else does...

any input for NEW un-played out tricks will be accepted...

Thanks
I have alotta vids, Just don't know how to get them onto computer. If u want i'll mail them to yah and u can upload them

and **** guys, u don't gotta start whining and crying. When people post up vids, usually from vid to vid u get to see progression of the guys . But u had alotta the same stuff.

requests huh?? lets see some combos. like seat to special k, or seat to highchair, or how about the superman wheelie. ALso looks like u could work on ur switchbacks a lil more. A pointer for learnin them a lil easier, Put both feet on the 12 bar when learnin, that way u can bring it up all the way to balance point and if u come too far, its easy to bail out.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:32 AM

I have alotta vids, Just don't know how to get them onto computer. If u want i'll mail them to yah and u can upload them

and **** guys, u don't gotta start whining and crying. When people post up vids, usually from vid to vid u get to see progression of the guys . But u had alotta the same stuff.

requests huh?? lets see some combos. like seat to special k, or seat to highchair, or how about the superman wheelie. ALso looks like u could work on ur switchbacks a lil more. A pointer for learnin them a lil easier, Put both feet on the 12 bar when learnin, that way u can bring it up all the way to balance point and if u come too far, its easy to bail out.
geeeeez Hater.......wow im glad people are so quick to give someone **** just because they dont do EVERY single trick...ever thought about maybeeeeeee they are learning new stuff and dont feel comfortable puttin it on film yet...??? i know this will probably start a flame war but not meant to...just looking out for everybody...
Old 12-21-2004, 08:33 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
nice vid Barry.. get me that picture i was talking about in email.. ill make ya famous..

as for the comments here ill leave them alone.. but its nice just to see some videos.. maybe we'll have our teaser up sometime before 2006...
Old 12-21-2004, 08:38 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TILLER

as for the comments here ill leave them alone.. but its nice just to see some videos.. maybe we'll have our teaser up sometime before 2006...

Hey Dan-o.... you like racing? Take some laps around my *****.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Clutchitup.com

Originally Posted by stuntn247
geeeeez Hater.......wow im glad people are so quick to give someone **** just because they dont do EVERY single trick...ever thought about maybeeeeeee they are learning new stuff and dont feel comfortable puttin it on film yet...??? i know this will probably start a flame war but not meant to...just looking out for everybody...

Dood WTF are u talkin about.

I ain't hatin on them. I know they're learnin, thats why i said People like to see progression in vids.

And if u read my post i was actually tryin to give the dood a pointer on switchbacks cuz it look'd like he was havin trouble with it.

goddamnn As i've said about 4234598437502893 times before, I'm just tryin to get some fire under peoples asses to step it up a notch.

But once again, bitchin and whining
Old 12-21-2004, 12:17 PM

Dood WTF are u talkin about.

I ain't hatin on them. I know they're learnin, thats why i said People like to see progression in vids.

And if u read my post i was actually tryin to give the dood a pointer on switchbacks cuz it look'd like he was havin trouble with it.

goddamnn As i've said about 4234598437502893 times before, I'm just tryin to get some fire under peoples asses to step it up a notch.

But once again, bitchin and whining
my bad my bad i know your "just getting the fire under there asses" thats all fine and good i just think some people on this site are OVERLY critical i mean i know criticism helps but dont be an *** about it NOT YOU in particular but just the way you came off like you werent givin them no credit. no harm meant like i said. im trying to finish editing a vid of me and my friend...and ill put it up for you guys to "critique" thats what this is bout showing the skills for others to see then others show theres....so no harm meant dude..just lookin out for all of us....and the highchair in your avatar is pretty sick.....L8
Old 12-21-2004, 12:50 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Hey Dan-o.... you like racing? Take some laps around my *****.
no thanx .. heard thru the gay-line (lanphear) its like pigpen down there.. just a cloud
Old 12-21-2004, 01:21 PM

Red face Re: Vid... "How We Do"

LMAO Tiller! U guys rock...

lol skiboarder... u cant even figure out how to post a vid, and ur givin me advice on switchbacks? At what point did I give you the indication that I was having trouble doing switchbacks? I'm out there doing my own thing, givin my boy jeff some practice time behind the camera, and seein how healed up my buddy matt is, and seing if my quad fits in my blazer (it does, if you compress the front end and loosen and drop the handlebars!)
As for me, I am admitably NOT THE BEST STUNTER on stuntlife! I know this, Jimmah knows this [ ] and EVERYONE knows this...
You want combo's, you got 'em...
You want switchbacks, you got em...
You want to suk my- well, you get the idea...

Dude, we are so not trying to act like we are the best, cuz we are not... Matt has a broken hip, I'm a fat kid, and our "camera crew" consits of my 13 yr old neighbor. I just enjoy going out there, getting some footage, and bringing it back to my house and editing the **** out of it. Last weeks video was 5:37 long... out of 6:51 of footage... that was pretty much all the footage, less a little bit of useless stuff... And I think it came out pretty good. This week, we got over 14 min of footage, and i only went through half of it to throw that video together. I could have pulled a lot more together, but i was tired and just wanted to give ya haters sumtin to hate on.

When you figure out how to host video's, let me know... till then, unless I ask for advise, keep your hatin *** mouth shut. Got it? Add me to your ignore list or sumtin so you dont have to see my "awful" videos.

And for the rest of ya, Thanks and I'll keep em coming... Someon'es gotta post up some new quad vids, right?!

I know, I know, I'm prolly gonna catch some **** for this one, but enough is enough. If you are offended by what I just said, read it again. And if u still are, re-read the whole thread. And if you STILL are mad, let me hear about it, cuz i must have dun sumtin wrong.

L8a,
Barry
Old 12-21-2004, 02:00 PM

SPUD is an unknown quantity at this point

that was pretty good. not a big fan of rap tho.

Quick Reply: Vid... "How We Do"