Ever get tired of being one of the guys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 04:32 PM

Proscribed$tyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ever get tired of being one of the guys?

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
alright.. as long as I have my bikes... I am set for life.. I don't care about guys girls, dicks *****'s.. whatever man.. I don't think anything can make me happier, than my bikes do.. I still get the butterflies when i see my bike just chillin in the garage.. saying "hey baby, it was just an hour ago I last saw ya? you want more of this? bring it on!"
I would be one depressed gal if I didn't have a bike..
man i would have the life if I found that guy that can give me the butterflies everytime I see him.. or think about him... as my bikes do.. cause wow..
my bike just gave me the ride of my life... :YEAH
:YEAH ****

I think im in Love!! hahahaha
Old 10-02-2004, 04:56 PM

miltowngsxrgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Ever get tired of being one of the guys?

I got very lucky and met my bf right when I started to ride. I hung out in his gang of friends and thats how we met. He loves me having my own bike and not being on the back of his (although occasionally we do ride 2 up) and laughs when his friends b**ch about there girls still being on the back. None of the girls like me because I can be "one of the boys" or I can be "one of the girls" but I've grown to accept that and realize that some girls are just that petty. Ive been with my bf for 4 yrs and some months now and I wouldn't trade him for anything. I could never date someone thats not into the same things as I am. Working for a motorcycle dealership, I do get to meet tons of guys and go ride with tons of guys, and my bf completly understands that its strictly "people to ride with" and thats how I think of it. I dated a few guys that rode before my bf now and stopped because they would just let a hoochie on the back or they where totally cocky about themselves (which is good but to an extent). WELL, check yea later ladies and keep your heads up the good ones are out there, I PROMISE!!!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-04-2004, 06:34 PM

929 on 12 is an unknown quantity at this point

alright.. as long as I have my bikes... I am set for life.. I don't care about guys girls, dicks *****'s.. whatever man.. I don't think anything can make me happier, than my bikes do.. I still get the butterflies when i see my bike just chillin in the garage.. saying "hey baby, it was just an hour ago I last saw ya? you want more of this? bring it on!"
man i would have the life if I found that guy that can give me the butterflies everytime I see him.. or think about him... as my bikes do.. cause wow..

humm very intresting :YEAH
Old 10-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Goin' H.A.M!

allmoney1996 is a decent person

Originally Posted by kingtuts
that would be me. the only thing is im an *** hole. and im no where near hot.
I think you have issues
Old 10-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Goin' H.A.M!

My dad keeps telling me the reason I'm always single is because I'm too much like the guys...I always have been though...It was never "Hey Amber, wanna go to Homecoming?" It was "Hey, we need another man on the court/field or whatever." It got old finally when I graduated, but I'm not gonna change that part of me for anyone...I finally found someone who loves the fact I play poker every Thursday, I don't care if my nails break, and I love gettin' dirty They're out there, just seriously when you least expect it...here's a pic of the 2 men in my life now :YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mikey and mikey.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	101973  
Old 10-06-2004, 01:26 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by allmoney1996
My dad keeps telling me the reason I'm always single is because I'm too much like the guys...I always have been though...It was never "Hey Amber, wanna go to Homecoming?" It was "Hey, we need another man on the court/field or whatever." It got old finally when I graduated, but I'm not gonna change that part of me for anyone...I finally found someone who loves the fact I play poker every Thursday, I don't care if my nails break, and I love gettin' dirty They're out there, just seriously when you least expect it...here's a pic of the 2 men in my life now :YEAH

so youre SAAAYIING THERES A CHANCE?!?!?!?!?

what was with all that one in a million talk?!?!
Old 10-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Goin' H.A.M!

so youre SAAAYIING THERES A CHANCE?!?!?!?!?

what was with all that one in a million talk?!?!
Trust me, my *** was the last person to think there was I guess there's always atleast one chance for everyone...depends on how bad we f**k it up though
Old 10-13-2004, 11:56 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 929 on 12
Ime right here to bad i live 2800 mi away. i love to see chicks with there bikes i think its awsome as hell. when ever i see a chick on a bike i stop what ime doing and i say to my self why cant i find a chick that rides a bike? then thay ride away and i go back to my day but its stuck in my head all day (damit). ya know living in south fl you would think there would be more female riders i dont see many that often,that needs to change
stop jerkin off to biker chicks.... it'll never happen!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 09:58 AM

anya is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol.....
Old 10-14-2004, 12:34 PM

Stoppie Steve F4i is an unknown quantity at this point

you shouldnt be tired of bein one of the guys there two reasons guys keep hangin out with chicks that ride 1 the put out or give everyone head or 2 we respect chicks that ride even more so ones that stunt and either date them or just keep them as good friends and respect them and protect them from ******** just my

Last edited by Stoppie Steve F4i; 10-14-2004 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:02 PM

I like that response Stoppie Steve.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:42 PM

Stoppie Steve F4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anya
I like that response Stoppie Steve.
just speakin my mind by the way nice choice of bike
Old 10-14-2004, 04:25 PM

Thank u, thank u! Same back to you! :YEAH
Old 10-14-2004, 05:07 PM

ibjames is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VMCgirl
EXACTLY
you need to come to milwaukee so you can meet a fresh group of biker guys.. that way you aren't in the group yet.. just the "new chick" on the bike.. you could meet a lot of guys with your interests that way.. you can meet some more girls that ride too
Old 10-14-2004, 06:41 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ibjames
you need to come to milwaukee so you can meet a fresh group of biker guys.. that way you aren't in the group yet.. just the "new chick" on the bike.. you could meet a lot of guys with your interests that way.. you can meet some more girls that ride too
Miltown was a cold fricking ride home at night in the middle of summer whent he boys were rocking the streets there a night or two. I can't even IMAGINE what it'd be like now that it's dark at 6pm and barely 50 degrees!

I got some pals around that area that I need to pay some visits to. If I know I'm heading your way, I'll give you a heads up!
Old 10-14-2004, 06:47 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stoppie Steve F4i
you shouldnt be tired of bein one of the guys there two reasons guys keep hangin out with chicks that ride 1 the put out or give everyone head or 2 we respect chicks that ride even more so ones that stunt and either date them or just keep them as good friends and respect them and protect them from ******** just my
I think most of us that hang around and have more than half a brain are around for reason #2. And we all know that even dating one of the boys can be a bad idea - if it goes sour, chances are your group of boys won't be your boys no more. Ya know the saying - bros before hoes. Even if you were one of the guys first, you don't stand a chance afterwards. So basically that means you just get to hang - fine, not a problem. It just sucks when all the boys got their girls with them and you're the odd "man" out.

But **** it, I'll take being the odd "man" out over being the BW anyday.

Old 10-14-2004, 07:10 PM

DanielleR1Rider is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you mean about being one of the guys. I love my bikes and Im out on them every chance I get. There are several girls that have bikes around here, but the are hardly ever out on them which I dont agree with at all. Most of the guys that I ride with are just out lookin for a piece of *** and have a different hoe on the back everytime you see them which is why I like being one of em because they know better than to try anything with me. But it does get old every time theyre on their phones rating off who all is there to their girl of the week, and when they stop after my name I always hear "Oh, Danielle? No, She's just one of the guys" All I am saying is that Yeah, I am one of the guys and I like it that way but at times I do like to get dressed up and go out and do the "girl" thing, but even then, I'm still one of the guys, and I think that it would just be nice to be aknowledged as a girl from time to time.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:24 PM

grimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

I grew up as the only girl in a house of 11, yes11 brothers. We are Italian, and they boys were just as rough with me as with eachother. That is what got me through the Marine Corps! But the guys I ride with, they look at me the same. we fight and pick, and it makes me not miss my brothers as much! But after I had my hair done, and wore make up, and dressed in somthing besides jeans and a t, some of them actually see me as a female, though are stillnot sure what the other guys think, so no one hits on me, and is funny, cause u can tell they kind of wanna, but do not wanna lose face in front of the boyz!
Old 12-01-2004, 03:06 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

RoadRashChic has it all figured out, my bike is the best thing in my life, always happy to see it, never treats me badly, unless I get on her a lil too much, but she usually pulls through for me anyway :-) If RoadRashChic didn't sound so happy with her bike I'd ask her out, but I can't compete with her true love!!
Old 12-01-2004, 05:46 PM

miltowngsxrgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill have to post of pic of my best friend Nick, he will make some girl very happy. He's been my bestfriend for like 6 yrs now he hasn't found a girl yet that cares about bikes, but is independent. Ill try to get his pic for you girls, he lives in Racine, Wisconsin. If you are interested let me know, he's 29.

Last edited by miltowngsxrgirl; 12-01-2004 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelt word wrong

Quick Reply: Ever get tired of being one of the guys?