Ever get tired of being one of the guys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 01:24 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Re: Ever get tired of being one of the guys?

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
whoa.. did I offend you or something? i didn't mean too.. I was just making jokes.. sorry man.

and referring back to Cat's statement, well i've never really been on the biker's gf side riding bitch.. i got my bike and then got into the whole bike world with a few guy friends after highschool.. but I noticed the guys respect me (to my knowledge) way over the chics that ride bitch. and i would MUCH rather them have respect for me.. than to treat me like a piece of meat.. as they the "biker hoes" so to speak..
my goal is to find someone that rides better than me.. and isn't a big-headed *******.. and it doesn't hurt if he's hot as well of course

WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!

Must not be in AZ!
Old 09-27-2004, 01:30 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
Must not be in AZ!
shut up your Taken! so that doesn't help me out much now does it?
Old 09-27-2004, 01:39 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyle, is there any girl on this site that you DON'T KNOW???
Old 09-27-2004, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by VMCgirl

yeah i was thinking the same thing...
Old 09-27-2004, 04:49 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

ummm, Just know that I'm VERY RARELY the one to speak first.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:18 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only seen, lets see, four (girls) that ride around here?
If you were down in Milwaukee you would be singing a different tune. There are so many girls down here that ride this year I can't believe it (in a good way). At bike night last year there would be maybe one girl riding her own bike and this year there were sometimes 10-15 maybe even more. So many girls are riding around here these days that its not even anything to take note of anymore.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:20 PM

anya is an unknown quantity at this point

Heeeelllll nooo!!! I never get tired of being one of the guys....Shiiiiittttt...you just gotta proove to them that you can roll, i always end up in the front, and not all the way behind....Even though i havent been riding that long, im not getting left behind.....Just ride like one of them, and ull be just fine!!!!
Old 09-27-2004, 06:06 PM

VICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Well if ur tired of being one of the guys...Who or what else would you rather be~
Old 09-27-2004, 08:58 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

why not appreciate the fact that you have something of your own that you dont have to constantly try and include your boyfriend. its your alone time, if you have a boyfriend that doesnt ride than he doesnt know what its like being on that bike, if riding that bike is your peace , i say deal with it. Everyone needs their own therapy, if riding your bike is yours than use it that way. Dont feel left out, Most people with passengers cant get on it as hard and allways have to worry about the other person, I hate that. I will never date , talk to or marry a girl that rides or knows anything about stuntriding, stuntlife, etc, etc, Appreciate the fact you have something that makes you feel that good.
Old 09-27-2004, 10:04 PM

Truthfully, I'd rather be able to find someone that rides. I love riding and I enjoy spending time together with my significant doing things I love, so it works that way. Plus, with all the time I spend on and around bikes all summer, I'd never get to see them if they didn't come with. Now, just finding one that fits the bill, that's an entirely different problem.

Back to the original post - I just feel that in order to be "one of the guys" and be RESPECTED by the guys, you have to give up something - that being a possible dating interest for them. That being said, you give up a little attention that you would normally get when a guy is interested in you. Every now and then you just wish that they'd remember that you really ARE a girl, and toss you some attention, even though they know it's going to get them no where.

Like you said, it makes sense though - they guys are paying attention the all the BW's - cause that's where they next piece of *** is coming from... cause none of the group is getting it from me.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Let Jaymz explain it lata

GO-HARD-GiRL is an unknown quantity at this point

Never ~
Old 09-28-2004, 03:20 PM

LUNA is a decent person

Truthfully, I'd rather be able to find someone that rides. I love riding and I enjoy spending time together with my significant doing things I love, so it works that way. Plus, with all the time I spend on and around bikes all summer, I'd never get to see them if they didn't come with. Now, just finding one that fits the bill, that's an entirely different problem.

Back to the original post - I just feel that in order to be "one of the guys" and be RESPECTED by the guys, you have to give up something - that being a possible dating interest for them. That being said, you give up a little attention that you would normally get when a guy is interested in you. Every now and then you just wish that they'd remember that you really ARE a girl, and toss you some attention, even though they know it's going to get them no where.

Like you said, it makes sense though - they guys are paying attention the all the BW's - cause that's where they next piece of *** is coming from... cause none of the group is getting it from me.

:YEAH I couldnt have said it better and yeah i know sometimes you want them to remember that your still a female ((( i gotta solution for that one)))
and get a lil attenetion sooooo do what i did one night me and some friends that ride decided to get dressed and go to a club for once on a saterday night so i got dressed up in a black mini calf high boots and a cute lil top i went out to a couple of clubs one of the clubs we have to walk right past the bikes and the guys flipped when they saw me well needless to say i get treated a lil more like a female but I still have the respect of a biker and thats all i wanted sooooo every now and then a couple of the guys will make comments on the booty
Old 09-28-2004, 07:58 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

I love being "one of the guys" I wouldnt have it any other way!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
I love being "one of the guys" I wouldnt have it any other way!!!
99.9% of the time, I do too. It's just that other 0.01% that gets under my skin...
Old 09-29-2004, 01:53 AM

LiL SiS is an unknown quantity at this point

Being one of the guys rarely bothers me...BUT there are those times that I feel myself in the shadow. I'm greedy for attention and i know its selfish but as a woman sometimes its nice to have someone be attracted to me...you know.

I wouldn't give up the respect that i get from my crew...its like having a bunch of brothers.

I never really get jealous of the groupies and the girlfriends. but they **** me off. I tend to be really protective of my men
Old 09-29-2004, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by LiL SiS
Being one of the guys rarely bothers me...BUT there are those times that I feel myself in the shadow. I'm greedy for attention and i know its selfish but as a woman sometimes its nice to have someone be attracted to me...you know.

I wouldn't give up the respect that i get from my crew...its like having a bunch of brothers.

I never really get jealous of the groupies and the girlfriends. but they **** me off. I tend to be really protective of my men
EXACTLY
Old 09-29-2004, 10:11 AM

Fiah Fightah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LiL SiS

The problem with getting pissed off at the curb monkeys is a form of jealousy and the boys see this so they could start lumping you into the category you don't want to be lumped into.....

I think wildnevilone is on to something with the boots and a mini you get them to re-realize that you are a female and they give you a little more attention to the fact that you are more than a dude with *****... you don't have to prove anything to them beacuase they are already yer boys you just have to give them a little reminder....
Old 09-30-2004, 01:06 AM

LiL SiS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tripleslp
The problem with getting pissed off at the curb monkeys is a form of jealousy and the boys see this so they could start lumping you into the category you don't want to be lumped into.....

I think wildnevilone is on to something with the boots and a mini you get them to re-realize that you are a female and they give you a little more attention to the fact that you are more than a dude with *****... you don't have to prove anything to them beacuase they are already yer boys you just have to give them a little reminder....
Well put :YEAH
Old 09-30-2004, 03:59 PM

alright.. as long as I have my bikes... I am set for life.. I don't care about guys girls, dicks *****'s.. whatever man.. I don't think anything can make me happier, than my bikes do.. I still get the butterflies when i see my bike just chillin in the garage.. saying "hey baby, it was just an hour ago I last saw ya? you want more of this? bring it on!"
I would be one depressed gal if I didn't have a bike..
man i would have the life if I found that guy that can give me the butterflies everytime I see him.. or think about him... as my bikes do.. cause wow..
my bike just gave me the ride of my life... :YEAH
Old 09-30-2004, 04:31 PM

Desmo is an unknown quantity at this point

So, Saturday night I'm out riding with one of the guys and we met up w/ a bunch of the group - 3 of the guys each w/ their respective girls on the back. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the feeling of independence and control of being on my own bike and not having to depend on a man to drive my *** around, but I couldn't help feel a little tinge of I don't know what it was that I wasn't like them. I guess sometimes I just get tired of being one of the guys. Anybody else ever get this?
Sounds like your tired of none of the other women steppin up, and getting their own rides. Ahhh....the joy of being an independent person! Keep riding.......don't give into the sissy la la's!!!!!!!!!1

Quick Reply: Ever get tired of being one of the guys?