Calling All Chick Passengers and Riders......

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2003, 04:44 PM
Ouch....

Teddyosofast is an unknown quantity at this point
Woooo Hooooooo

I have NO PROBLEM giving private lessons.......:D
Old 01-16-2003, 12:17 AM

Reds929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn! How come there aren't women like this around here???
Look for my crew and I in the bay area and all over the PCH this summer! (for all of you in Cali)
Old 01-16-2003, 12:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
i have been a passanger also, and i mean it is a great feeling! but thats not me. what really got me going to get a bike was a friend of mine died, she was just walking down the street, and she was only 19 years old. i then realized ,man she didnt get to live her life to the fullest. she wanted to do many things, and she didnt get to. i have always wanted to get a bike, but i was a procastnator. when she died, i told myself my new years resolution is live life to the fullest, do stuff that i have always wanted to do. and that is to ride!many people tell me that i dont have potential, and i am too girly, but you know what, that just gives me more motavation!

also in may i am going bungee jumping, and sky diving in june, so i think it will be a great year for me! h
Old 01-16-2003, 07:07 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally posted by SEXYBIKER4U
i have been a passanger also, and i mean it is a great feeling! but thats not me. what really got me going to get a bike was a friend of mine died, she was just walking down the street, and she was only 19 years old. i then realized ,man she didnt get to live her life to the fullest. she wanted to do many things, and she didnt get to. i have always wanted to get a bike, but i was a procastnator. when she died, i told myself my new years resolution is live life to the fullest, do stuff that i have always wanted to do. and that is to ride!many people tell me that i dont have potential, and i am too girly, but you know what, that just gives me more motavation!

also in may i am going bungee jumping, and sky diving in june, so i think it will be a great year for me! h

Hopefully you get a bike this season and we can show you the ropes. And dont listen to what anyone tells you I've seen the "girliest" of girls rydin. Its all about being safe and having fun. Lookin forward for the sean to start, this 6 degree MI weather SUX!!!!!
Old 07-30-2003, 02:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
HOLY crap remember this one?!?!?! I am GIRLRACERSIK BTW But I have another bike as most of you already know!! (97 Gixxer) thought this was a cool thread and we have more chicas here now so post em up!!!
Old 07-30-2003, 06:20 PM

Kimberly is an unknown quantity at this point
i Havent got a bike yet but i plan on getting one soon. I guess i owe my love for bikes to my ex. He used to always take me riding. I loved it so much. I knew i wanted to learn to ride by myself but i was to embarrased to ask him to teach me. Now that we broken up i've found i've got the courage to do alot of things. i don't let nothing hold me back. I've been riding my friends r6 and love the reaction i get when i pull up to a group of guys and take my helmet off. The first time i took it out i dropped it at a stoplight, i was so damned embarrased. Now if i drop it i just pick it up, no big deal"as long as the bike is ok". I still can't wait til i get my own.
Old 07-31-2003, 07:21 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
K - Well here it is ...

Getting my mc license was something I have wanted to do for YEARS ... But, when I had my son at 18 other things became a priority and the bike was something I kept saying I wanted to do but never thought I would actually have the guts to go out and do. It was always something that seemed so out of my reach. Well, when my sons father and I split up and I met my boyfriend, one of the founders of NHRR, I began to think about the bike again. He and all of his friends owned bikes and I began to ride on the back with him. There are also no other female riders in NHRR and I desperatley wanted to be the first to represent them as a female rider. So, with many butterflies in my stomach and the disbelief that I was actually going through with the dream, I signed up for the course and PASSED!!! My bf bought a new bike and GAVE me his 99 Yamaha R6 ... and here I am!!!

PS - I have dropped the bike, too. Out - by myself - if front of A LOT of people - a random guy had to pull over from the road to help me pick it up ... I could NEVER get that thing off the ground - LOL ...
Old 08-01-2003, 02:52 PM

shegixxa600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets see here,,,,,, i WISH i owned my own bike but luckily my bf has a 2000 gixxa600 and of course last summer when he finally let me get on it, i did the same thing all you other girls seem to have done, i dropped it but it was weird cause i was only going like 2 mph i was trying to turn for the first time and bam there i went down on the ground and did the same thing Carmen did, starting crying, I felt so bad because the thing just got painted and it hadnt been dropped before...anyway, enough about that, but i tried a few more times that summer and finally got back on again this summer, now im still on the permit and havent hit the streets yet, but i have MASTERED the cemetary roads and the local college parking lot.... hopefully i can break him and get out on the steer, maybe ill just take off next time i am in the parking lot.. see ya hunny!! .. but props to all you ladies who can afford your own and hopefully i will be joining the rankings of women who OWN their own rides!!
Old 08-01-2003, 11:20 PM

gixxerangel is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm slowly learning how to ride.....along with quickly learning how to drop my bike! Actually, my BF's bike, but anywayz, I love being in control instead of being a passenger. I just need a little more practice, and am gonna take the MSC as soon as I have some extra cash. but I gotta admit, I'd rather be a passenger sometimes just so I can Wheelie or stoppie with my man. Now thats fun!
Gotta send props out to all the ladies out there who ride themselves, or are just learning to. Way to go my sistas!
Old 08-04-2003, 10:35 PM

shegixxa600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay... so a few days ago i told you gals that I havent hit the streets but I convinced my bf this past weekend to let me hit the road and boy was I gone quicker than you can say bubbye!!! hahaha so i took all day saturday and tooled around myself... I DID stall once but for some reason I am the only person I know that can actually stall the bike and then pull the clutch back and it bam, its running again without havning to restart it??? hmmm, maybe that is common but I'm not sure... anyway.... I was zoomin around all day and then Sunday called up the only other girl I know that rides and we took off for the afternoon, and what do ya know, the second day im off on the streets, i get caught inthe rain but it was all good... felt damn nice when the rain hit... wicked muggy up here, but I cannot keep my hands of the bike now!! My bf hasnt even rode his own bike in about 3 days now.. which is a long time for him, but thats the way it should be... MY TURN BABY!!! (j/k) But anyways, I will NEVER be a passenger again!! well, I will be for a little bit but will steal that ride whenever I can!!! (I think I'm having too much fun...hahaha)