Come and Visit!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 10:26 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Come and Visit!!

If any of you guys and girls want to go to a cool site, make sure you visit ..www.Redline-Extreme.com
Also, go to www.BoyLandBabes.com Its a site based on women in male dominated sports.. There are things in there that the guys would be interested in seeing as well (if ya know what I mean) ... Girls men pics too.. Come and visit and sign both Redline and BoyLandBabes.. Have fun and please sign our guest book... Thanks!!!:D

Last edited by ~Carms~; 10-04-2002 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:23 AM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey girls/guys.... Carms and Shuggs props on the forum idea!!!!
I hope we can get to represent in the fullest for the females of the sport.
As for my site www.boylandbabes.com I wanted to represent for my girls in this male dominated world, and well we're on our way getting some good content for the update. Trying out some new ideas for photoshoots no one has done or seen before, some rider Bio's, and all around good ****. Check it out sign the guestbook let us know you stopped by and what you think or any ideas.

Thanks for all the support!!!!!!!!:D
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	3tllauraendo.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	670  
Old 10-07-2002, 12:33 PM

PRESTON is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Ok, Carms, I am ready to do my endos up to the ladies with one hand reaching out to touch the stop buttons. Of course my eyes would be popping out of the helment

You can do it PIMP you can do it.:D :D :D :D
Old 10-07-2002, 01:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by TwistedPimp
Ok, Carms, I am ready to do my endos up to the ladies with one hand reaching out to touch the stop buttons. Of course my eyes would be popping out of the helment

You can do it PIMP you can do it.:D :D :D :D
ugh... who let you over here?