JO Jo VS Gixxie?????

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 03:37 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Just thought you all would enjoy this...

Enjoy...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0938.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	57554  
Old 01-06-2004, 03:39 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

and this...

Name:	24.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	57555  
Old 01-06-2004, 03:41 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

Had to change the hair...We had the same du almost! Yikes!

Name:	100_0867.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	57556  
Old 01-06-2004, 03:42 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

And the last one...

Name:	100_0951.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	57557  
Old 01-06-2004, 03:57 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Re: Just thought you all would enjoy this...

Originally posted by gixxie
Enjoy...
Dayumn Susan..............who's your friend? hehehe :sixtynine:
Old 01-07-2004, 08:28 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Re: Re: Just thought you all would enjoy this...

Originally posted by kayceer1

I thought this particular thread was about stunts
They get bastardized from time to time. But thats ok.. Susan stunts and shes a friend of mine... Personally I think she is just showing her involvement in the motorcylce industry...

Last edited by ~Carms~; 01-07-2004 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:25 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

I thought this particular thread was about stunts

Um, well considering this is a picture of my "gixxie and "JoJo" I think it has everything to do with STUNTS! Hello

Feeling my drift?

JoJo and I have been to every Cycle World International Motorcycle Show yet this year, and Yes, it does have to do with STUNTS because it's pictures of us, the girls that do them. And it is WINTER here, so this is what the NORTHERNS do, they don't get to be out on their bikes at 60 & 70 degree weather in the Winter like Fl and Cali...FYI

But on the weekends this is what we have been doing instead of being able to STUNT we are still in the Motorcycle World by doing the shows and making Special Appearances for our fans, that's all
Old 01-08-2004, 06:49 PM
CAT

CAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Hold up there. I don't think that she was bashing the pics you posted.......if someone has never been to an Expo they may not realize that it has alot to do with stunting. And second if someone has never met JoJo.....they may not have realized that it was the 2 of you in that pic! Just a thought. By the way....nice pics. Will you be joining us at StuntWars??

~CAT
Old 04-07-2004, 08:49 PM

SicFLgirlR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: JO Jo VS Gixxie?????

I'm going to be honest here... I rarely come on Stuntlife, most of you have seen me post on SBN or Real Danger Forums... Anywhoo I'm an FL girl, I've been to the Redline shows, seen Larua and Carmen represent. Biketoberfest went to the show at the municipal stadium in Daytona where I live and saw Gixxie. Well I can honestly say I've seen her "stunt" and lets say I wouldn't put her on the top... What I saw was cute little blonde Gixxie get on the mic tell everyone she was a female stunter and then she just rode her bike across the strip one time and that was it. No stunts no nothin, just some two up stuff with some guy riding her bike... I mean if it was me and a magazine came to me saying they wanted to list me as the top stunter I'd tell them to better research that category, GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE. I mean who gives a damn how "feminine" a girl is, that doesn't effect your abilites what so ever. Also I think thats the DUMBEST EXCUSE I HAVE EVER HEARD AS TO WHY THEY WOULD PICK SOMEONE AS A TOP STUNTER. Hell if that was the case Britany Spears could be a top stunter. I think its a lame *** excuse Laura, Gina, and Kacee both belong at the top.
JMHO,
Courtney
Old 04-09-2004, 05:42 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

blah blah balh bla hblahbalhbalh lb alh ahl bablbHBBLB BLAH!!!!!!!
you guys are too much.. WHO THE **** GIVES A **** WHO'S ON TOP!! COMPETITION IS WORTHLESS!!! if you really cared about it.. you dont belong on a bike.. I thought riding.. stunting.. is for the love of it.. I have no respect for people who buy bikes just for the ****in attention.. BLAH!!!!!!!! live it up AND RIDE!!! stunting.. yes is better.. more dangerous!! SO STOP TALKING BOGUS **** AND JUST RIDE!!!!

P.s.

your mom is GAY!!
Old 04-09-2004, 06:16 PM

nah nah nah... see i knew you would take it the wrong way.. Kaycee, dude you ride well.. very impressive.. i wasn't talking to you specifically, I understood the point you were trying to make, and point well taken.. I have nothing against you.. sometimes though in these threads i'm reading, seems like you have a lot of competition on your mind.. I understand competition is what made the sports.. and makes them entertaining.. but when you get mad at it.. thats when it makes it worthless. Look, I haven't done any research on any female riders.. as, I dont really care.. for instances I didn't even know there was a Gixxie until this thread.. I only knew of JoJo from watching Las Vegas Extremes..
and seeing her only made me motivated to keep trying more.. not to compete with her..
i don't know you personally.. and i wouldn't mind riding with you sometime.. but seems like (from threads) that you would try your hardest to prove your better. and that would make it not fun at all.. It's not only in the bike world.
its in the girl world in general, say when you walk into a party and all the girls look at you, like "psssh" hahah.. and you're like.. oh please, just put a leash on your boyfriends hahahah..
nah dude.. i was just saying.. i dont like the drama involved.. it happens to me all the ****in time.. every other girl i've approached that either rides her own, or bitch with her boyfriend.. they ALWAYS stare me down.. and i'm like..
Kaycee I have nothing against you what so ever.. i'm just saying ride for the love.
please dont take offence.. or take what i'm saying the wrong way..
Old 04-09-2004, 06:43 PM

why are you uptight about this? you're getting all offensive.. i didn't mean to make you think this way dude.. chill bro.. i just wanted to say "Love the ride, not the drama"..
anyways hopefully we'll meet up some time, I just recently joined a stunting group.. www.teamoutermost.com I just designed them a new website, (still working on it) and so i'll most likely be touring with them, since I just quit my job.. i have a lot of free time.. and i know they go to AZ a lot.. so i'll be happy to meet you sometime. i'll let you know when we do go there. right now my 2nd gear is stripped, its still good though I still have 1st.. and thats all ya need for bro.. i hear ya from where your coming from.. i just dont understand why you get a lil uptight on the subject.. thats all..
Old 04-09-2004, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by kayceer1
wow uptight???? um , No actually I wasnt sorry you took it that way. Im very passive most the time. So none of this bothers me.
aight aight.. then i'm going to drop this, this is pointless then.. i'm sorry kaycee.. forgive me for misinterpreting..
Old 04-09-2004, 07:13 PM

SicFLgirlR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kacee you rock. You have every right to be competative, you work hard at what you do!!! You earned the right to be on top and no one, especialy someone who is below your level, should try to take it from you. Oh and Ms.Your Mom Is Gay, what do you think a stunt show is??? A COMPETITION!!!!!
Gotta love me,
Courtney
Old 04-09-2004, 07:28 PM

word..
Old 04-09-2004, 07:38 PM

ex500dude is an unknown quantity at this point

i know kaycee and bruce and they ride for themselfs. i know they both enjoy the attention they get because i have wittnessed it many times. either one them would enjoy being in an empty parking lot with noone around stunting to a new high for themselfs not show off. i have seen videos of bruce when all he did was set a camera on the bleachers and ride for himself with noone around. what i am trying to say is they both have a competing side to them only when it is presured not cause they can. they ride for the thrill of it. i know they recently broke up but those two are quite a site to see riding together. it would be nice to see them riding together even if they are just friends. a lot of people looke up to them especially bruce. he is a great teacher and pioneered a lot in this town. matter of fact he is working with me right now.

Frank
p.s. no hard feelings bout that night i came over.

Last edited by ex500dude; 04-09-2004 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 04:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 04-17-2004, 03:35 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough

Who is Gixxie?

I used to ride with this chick named GoshenGirl back in the day. She was cool as hell. Here are some pics of me and GoshenGirl. hehehehe

Name:	shchris2.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	74615   Click image for larger version

Name:	shgocute.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	74616   Click image for larger version

Name:	shgoend2.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	74617   Click image for larger version

Name:	shchris4.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	74619  
Old 04-17-2004, 12:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shugga
Who is Gixxie?
Are you serious?
Old 04-19-2004, 01:17 AM

Random600RR is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote JoJo.

On another note:
And for those who may hold her in low reguard, yes, sex sells too. I wonder how many more vids LVX has sold do to her being sexy? :YEAH

But all the girls that try stunting...and just ride in general have mad respect in my eyes. Also, my decision may be biased cause I've scene ALOT more LVX than Gixxies stuff.

I'd also love to hear about some more girls tearing up the stunting scene reguardless of weather or not they look like a barbie doll.

Quick Reply: JO Jo VS Gixxie?????