Misty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by princess-dre
you talking about rcprincessa?

Dont worry "B"
GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT SEX ON THE BIKE PRINCESS
Old 08-06-2003, 11:09 AM
Felony Freestyle

Skinbabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex in the pool/lake/hottub, sux. Not fun in the water, too much resistance. Im all about tryin the bike thing. Back on the tank, feet on the rear pegs, (helmet of corse ) but the bike has to be on (in nutural or corse) and the guy needs to rev to red line, vibration.... hmmmm sounds good to me!!
Old 08-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point
see, now shes a good sport, i like her already
Old 08-06-2003, 12:41 PM

Sworde21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Skinbabe
but the bike has to be on (in nutural or corse) and the guy needs to rev to red line, vibration.... hmmmm sounds good to me!!
It's even better on a dirt bike, even more vibration, just make sure you gotta good stand so ya dont fall over.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:44 PM

Misty is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex in the pool/lake/hottub, sux. Not fun in the water, too much resistance. Im all about tryin the bike thing. Back on the tank, feet on the rear pegs, (helmet of corse ) but the bike has to be on (in nutural or corse) and the guy needs to rev to red line, vibration.... hmmmm sounds good to me!!
VIBRATION IS KEY
Old 08-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Felony Freestyle

Originally posted by Sworde21
It's even better on a dirt bike, even more vibration, just make sure you gotta good stand so ya dont fall over.
Good point, will have to try that one too!!
Old 08-06-2003, 04:11 PM
On Probation - Rebel member

420f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Sex On A Bike?

Originally posted by rcprincesa
The best place? Any place. A bed is the most comfortable, but I've had fun in lots of other places. Never did it in water, used to want to do it in a jacuzzi until I read in Cosmo that you can get nasty bacteria up in there. I'd do it on a bike, hell yea, but you gotta make sure the kick stand is a strong one, cuz we'd probably knock that **** over. Outsiiiiiide....in puuuuuublic. Ha! Quickies in crazy places with your man....good times. Let's see, in an elevator (with an ex, when he was obviously not an ex yet, as it was going up, and we got caught....it was so embarrassing LOL! It was an older couple that caught us too! I was mortified), my new guy and I went out to eat, had a few drinks, and started kissing outside of the restaurant....then he picked me up, ran with me around the corner to a "hidden" area (yea right, it was very well lit and anyone that would have walked or driven by would have gotten a show....LOL!) put me down and started going down on me. Then he picked me back up, and with my legs around his waist, and my back up against a wall, we went at it. It was wild and spontaneous....and awesome. I loved it! He's a guy I've known for almost a year now and we've always flirted but never hooked up until recently and now we can't seem to get enough of each other. The chemistry we've got going on is CRAZY. But anyway, the thrill of it all, the chance of getting caught, not to mention that the sex and downtown action I got was BOMB....it was so fun. There are other stories that I'd share with you girls but I know the guys creep up in here too and their knowledge of those experiences are just not necessary.
see i was right about u! ur not foolin anyone
Old 08-06-2003, 04:41 PM

Good point, will have to try that one too!!
Too bad your in Denver, I got a few bikes in the garage to play on
Old 08-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Felony Freestyle

Originally posted by Sworde21
Too bad your in Denver, I got a few bikes in the garage to play on
YZ250, to small, better get a 4 stroke, bigger and more vibration!! Then let me know and Im on my way to cali!
Old 08-06-2003, 05:32 PM

YZ250, to small, better get a 4 stroke, bigger and more vibration!! Then let me know and Im on my way to cali!
Ahh what men will do for some freaky sex, now I gotta sell the 125 and get a 450F, ohh well
Old 08-07-2003, 05:19 AM

sxyquadgirl21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex on a bike could be very interesting or it could be very bbad depending on how u do it and where and when i say where i mean like not to have the bike on asphalt u need grass or something in case someone falls lol.I peronally have never done it on a bike I have thought about it but never went threw with that thought....to me it would be hard but i guess it depends on the size of the bike ...The only sex position i can think of is have the the female lean on the bike to where he chest and stomach are touching the seat u know like doggy style except for u are not on your knees u just postion your self right...with the men it is easier lmao.....

later
Old 08-07-2003, 06:14 AM

Diviniti is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sxyquadgirl21
Sex on a bike could be very interesting or it could be very bbad depending on how u do it and where and when i say where i mean like not to have the bike on asphalt u need grass or something in case someone falls lol.I peronally have never done it on a bike I have thought about it but never went threw with that thought....to me it would be hard but i guess it depends on the size of the bike ...The only sex position i can think of is have the the female lean on the bike to where he chest and stomach are touching the seat u know like doggy style except for u are not on your knees u just postion your self right...with the men it is easier lmao.....

later
no no no.. i already explained this...

the girl lays on her back, on the gas tank.. scooted up as far as possible. where her leggs are right at the edge of the tank... and she must be wearing a miniskirt..

AND the best place for this is cruising down a freeway at rush hour. OH BOY what a rush..
Old 08-07-2003, 08:13 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

later
I wouldnt suggest parking your bike in the grass!

Old 08-07-2003, 02:25 PM

sxyquadgirl21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I do not mean on the grass but what if u are getting it on and someone slips and when they do where do they go on the hard floor u know that hurts.....
Old 08-07-2003, 04:17 PM

Diviniti is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I do not mean on the grass but what if u are getting it on and someone slips and when they do where do they go on the hard floor u know that hurts.....
The hard floor? you mean the hard pavement?

Its all part of the thrill... It wouldnt be any fun if there was no danger involved. thats the hole point.

If you were parked in some back rd, where there isnt a chance anyone could see you, and your just trying to get it on, like Tom cruise in Top gun.. Thats no fun at all..
Old 08-13-2003, 05:35 PM

LUNA is a decent person
well like i said ill try almost anything once
thats why they say im crazy
but you know whats even funner((( new word )))
triing it in a public area knowing you can get caught at any moment thats a rush
Old 08-14-2003, 04:34 PM

Amanda1128 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just read the who thread... sex on a bike would be kinda of interesting... a bit of a rush if you ask me. I might have to try that sometime!
Old 08-20-2003, 04:53 PM

Dave88LX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey WickedRider, you're in bridgewater huh?!? Sweet that's where I grew up! Do you just live there, or grow up there too? I graduated from B-R in '98...
Old 08-27-2003, 11:10 PM

Hershey is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh it's very interesting. I'd love to have sex on my bike only when it's cool or otherwise we get burned lol. I've had my shares having sex in many different places, places I didnt think I had the gut to do it lol.

I've got caught by a cop once and it was soo funny but he let us go. Nice cop huh? Now it makes me wonder how long can I stay on the bike having sex? lol I hopefuly not to slip off and fall if he's rammin' hard.

Hershey

Quick Reply: Sex On A Bike?