need your help girls!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 10:33 PM

svt600 is a decent person
need your help girls!!

hope this is the right place to ask if not owell!!

so my gf wanted to try some endos the other day... so we tryed and she cant not hold on for **** she keeps fly up off the seat!!!!! got any tips on how to get her *** to stay on the seat ?? i thought superglue and just leave the seat glued to her *** and just click her in and we would be good to go but she didnt like the idea to much!

Thanx!
Old 11-27-2008, 10:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: need your help girls!!

judging by your avatar I dont think this is a good idea

Not hating btw
Old 11-27-2008, 11:11 PM

thats the olny pic i have on my computer?!?!?! and thats a wheelie not a endo! lol just messin
Old 11-27-2008, 11:30 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
judging by your avatar I dont think this is a good idea

Not hating btw
My thoughts exactly, but if you insist, I think you should recover your seat in velcro and make her wear velcro pants
Old 11-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i dont understand how she falls off? you should be doin the stoppie the same way as usual. lock your arm a bit harder and her weight should all be on you. if you get em high enough she is gonna be on top of you.

and im with sketchy. get good before puttin someone else in danger (also not hating)

i had a girl want to do tandem with me and i said no. im not good enough and i know it
Old 11-28-2008, 11:31 AM

dang yall can tell all this from a pic? ?? not trying to be a dick but you dont know me or how i ride!! i was just asking a ? looks like theres going to be no help from here! owell.......
Old 11-28-2008, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
i dont understand how she falls off? you should be doin the stoppie the same way as usual. lock your arm a bit harder and her weight should all be on you. if you get em high enough she is gonna be on top of you.

and im with sketchy. get good before puttin someone else in danger (also not hating)

i had a girl want to do tandem with me and i said no. im not good enough and i know it

its not that she falls off just when in on the way up she like flings on to my back and off her seat?!?! guess we will keep workin on it
Old 11-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Compton82
My thoughts exactly, but if you insist, I think you should recover your seat in velcro and make her wear velcro pants

Old 11-28-2008, 12:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

may be try and have her putt both hands on the tank to support her weight

and no hate but ya from the picture it looks like you should practice a little more before doing tandem tricks
Old 11-28-2008, 12:43 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Watch some tandom vids. she needs to lift her body the same as you. You have to through your weight forward or the front will slide out.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:44 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Get some good bike insurance!!!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:54 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my cuz n his ole lady. no matter what shes gonna come off the seat its the laws of motion. the only way to keep her from completely coming off the seat is if she holds herself to it by her hands and i dont suggest that.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	new 003.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	217302   Click image for larger version

Name:	new 039.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	217303  
Old 11-28-2008, 05:06 PM

b_serious is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kollegekyd
this is my cuz n his ole lady. no matter what shes gonna come off the seat its the laws of motion. the only way to keep her from completely coming off the seat is if she holds herself to it by her hands and i dont suggest that.

damm that **** is serious,,, your cuz ole lady crazy lol. that **** takes alot of skills
Old 11-28-2008, 05:28 PM

kollegekyd do you have the pic with the prayer in it in better res so i can read it?(bad eyes)

so if i had a pic of my bike just sittin there what would that tell yall? i mean should i change my pic or get new ones.... what? like yall dont have old rookie pics!!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by svt600
kollegekyd do you have the pic with the prayer in it in better res so i can read it?(bad eyes)

so if i had a pic of my bike just sittin there what would that tell yall? i mean should i change my pic or get new ones.... what? like yall dont have old rookie pics!!
no ones hating on you man we are just worried for your passenger , if you got mad skills then don't sweat it but if your avatar shows your level of riding then take the advise given to you
Old 11-29-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
no ones hating on you man we are just worried for your passenger , if you got mad skills then don't sweat it but if your avatar shows your level of riding then take the advise given to you

na i understand and i would be the 1st to say no to her if i didnt feel like i could rock them with her on the back! but you gotta admit im gettin alot of **** for that pic!!
Old 11-29-2008, 01:24 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by svt600
hope this is the right place to ask if not owell!!

so my gf wanted to try some endos the other day... so we tryed and she cant not hold on for **** she keeps fly up off the seat!!!!! got any tips on how to get her *** to stay on the seat ?? i thought superglue and just leave the seat glued to her *** and just click her in and we would be good to go but she didnt like the idea to much!

Thanx!

I used to do endos with my ex all the time. Have her put her hands on the tank for support and lock her arms straight out. This might help in keeping her down. How much does she weight?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:44 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Have her slide up as close to you as possible. Have her squeeze her knees on your sides as the bike goes up. If your *** leaves the seat have her do the same by putting her weight on the pegs still squeezing with her legs.. She wont be sitting on the bike the whole time. I used to stand on the pegs until the bike landed then I would sit back on the seat. Its a lot easier this way. Here is some video of Laura and I from back in the day..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...videoid=238687
Old 12-03-2008, 09:28 AM

SEAN_PARRISH10 is a decent person

Ur Getting Flack On Your Pic ... Because Your Doing Both Feet Front Peg Pow Pow Wheelies.... And There Is Fast Motion In The Background
Old 12-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I'd learn them by yourself first . You're going to get her hurt

Quick Reply: need your help girls!!