My Riding Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 03:52 AM

alicia417 is a decent person
Re: My Riding Pics!

yea i know dude! i have been doing my absolute best to stay polite, patient, and professional in handling it (which is why i've never brought it up publicly until now). but now i'm really starting to worry that i might have to take legal action in order to get anything. the part that bugs me the most though is that he had no problem paying the guys their full winnings asap. yet the girls didn't get . when the sign up sheet clearly stated that there would be equal payouts for the male AND female stunt comps.
ahhh! okay, i'll stop ranting now.

Last edited by alicia417; 12-18-2008 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:53 AM

btw, sorry for thread-jacking you stuntblondie! it wasn't on purpose
Old 12-18-2008, 07:44 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

yea, I apoligize for the jack too. But what really burns me about it is that you know he is using or planing on using your image to promote next years event, and for whatever else he wants too in order to make himself more money. And really it's your sweat equity as a rider, that helped make it a success. So your'e out and he's makin money still.... MAN Sounds like every new home builder I've ever worked for!

Also sounds like he's lucky son doesn't have violent tendencies like me... a couple of those builders can attest to that one. I'm sure your dad's real happy about it too... Dude's bummin when his "what goes around" finally comes back around and gets him.

OK, I'm done. Merry Christmas!! LOL
Old 12-18-2008, 12:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

damn, thats fucked up. i'd let his *** know that u'll tell all stunters about him not paying up, so don't do business with him. he's obviously not a man of his work. ****** dick.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:40 PM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, to travel that far and not get paid out? That's totally crap. seriously...
Old 12-18-2008, 04:49 PM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

oh ya, and back on topic, great pics! looks like you're killing it!
Old 12-18-2008, 04:58 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Nice Pix, Congrats!
Old 12-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

That's ******* bullshit ACE!!!!!!!!!! Btw pics loook sick ..looking forward to more
Old 12-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

TINA! you are my hero

I haven't even tried my bolocks wheelies since I sold the F4i in May.....

BUT, I have been tryin to get my knee down this past year on the R6. Just bought another R6 for the track.... maybe I will do some wheelies on that after I start draggin a knee consistantly. I'm close!

You're the shiz and I love ya!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:18 PM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
TINA! you are my hero

I haven't even tried my bolocks wheelies since I sold the F4i in May.....

BUT, I have been tryin to get my knee down this past year on the R6. Just bought another R6 for the track.... maybe I will do some wheelies on that after I start draggin a knee consistantly. I'm close!

You're the shiz and I love ya!

Hahaha get your *** off the seat!!!!!!!! When I was learnin to drag knee I thought I was going to either low side without a doubt or just plain fall off the bike. Ask Jesse Toler, I will come hang in some corners and then we will practice some whoolies!!!!! See you in January right?
Old 12-18-2008, 07:27 PM

Wow thats very disappointing to hear about unpaid winnings!!!! I know personally that events are underestimated on how hard they are to run especially financially even for big events. All these people think they can skip the baby steps and come straight out with huge payouts. It doesnt work that way! You either have to have a huge following and make the payouts from the gates or the mulla to back it! He should be pullin that **** out of his pocket and getting you girls paid to save face. Lacking on the communication would **** me off the most!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:29 PM

Oh and yes a 2010 Ladies comp at stuntwars would be sweet! I will see if I can pull some strings, I know a couple people there!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM

I don't know if it has anything to do with my posts on here (and everyone's response), or if it's just a coincidence, but he called me back today. (yay!) He's going to send me the Leo Vince card tomorrow and hopefully send some of the winnings in January. I guess his business account got frozen or something, I duno. But anywhoot, that's the update on that, so hopefully I'll have some of the mula by next month; my fingers are crossed lol.

And that would be awesome if we could get something put together for the girls at Stuntwars!

Tex, I'll probably drive to El Paso and then hitch a ride with you from there! lol Because Florida is freaking faaaaar! maybe we can talk Jess into going too!

Last edited by alicia417; 12-18-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:46 PM

Brandy V is a decent person

Originally Posted by alicia417
yea and hopefully with that comp the girls will actually get paid their winnings...

nice advatar btw tex!
It's an old pic but thanks . Seriously, I haven't been able to get a hold of Alan. Seems pointless so far and I've pretty much given up hope. I'm not going back next year if I don't see anything. I wish it works out for everybody so there are no hard feelings. 3 Months late...
Old 12-18-2008, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by alicia417
I don't know if it has anything to do with my posts on here (and everyone's response), or if it's just a coincidence, but he called me back today. (yay!) He's going to send me the Leo Vince card tomorrow and hopefully send some of the winnings in January. I guess his business account got frozen or something, I duno. But anywhoot, that's the update on that, so hopefully I'll have some of the mula by next month; my fingers are crossed lol.

And that would be awesome if we could get something put together for the girls at Stuntwars!

Tex, I'll probably drive to El Paso and then hitch a ride with you from there! lol Because Florida is freaking faaaaar! maybe we can talk Jess into going too!

It's still like 20 something hours from here. I'm down Gas just went down like 70%
Old 12-19-2008, 01:23 AM
Queen B 24/7

Dude, the drive along I-10 is SOOOOOOO boring. When I moved from Albuquerque to Daytona, I drove from Las Cruces, NM to Jacksonville, FL all along I-10 for 27 hours and I wanted to kill myself it was so long and boring. Like 14 hours just to get to Houston. I thought Texas would never end. lol

If you ladies go, lemme know, I am hoping to make the trip down from Kentucky. It is so much fun.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:28 AM
Queen B 24/7

Tina, trust me, that's all I heard for WEEKS when I was first trying... get your *** off the seat! My avatar is from the Women's Sportbike Rally in Deal's Gap this August which was still on my old stock tires and in new leathers.... after that trip I hit it hard, got new Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires, did a 520 x-ring chain conversion with 1 down in the front..... and stayed in Kentucky and Tennessee for 3 weeks riding my little booty off. They said I was about an inch away from draggin knee on my last ride before I went back to Florida. Its addicting!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:30 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
Dude, the drive along I-10 is SOOOOOOO boring. When I moved from Albuquerque to Daytona, I drove from Las Cruces, NM to Jacksonville, FL all along I-10 for 27 hours and I wanted to kill myself it was so long and boring. Like 14 hours just to get to Houston. I thought Texas would never end. lol

If you ladies go, lemme know, I am hoping to make the trip down from Kentucky. It is so much fun.
Los Angeles to New Orleans via I-10 on my 1000RR. wasnt that bad.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:32 AM
Queen B 24/7

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
Wow thats very disappointing to hear about unpaid winnings!!!!

He should be pullin that **** out of his pocket and getting you girls paid to save face.
+100000000

you girls deserve to get paid, you showed up, practiced hard, put in the effort and time and injuries im sure. that is a bunch of bull.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
Los Angeles to New Orleans via I-10 on my 1000RR. wasnt that bad.
El Paso, Tx to Albuquerque, NM= one sore butt and watery eyes haha

Quick Reply: My Riding Pics!